Congress & the Courts -  Senate GOP vows to quash impeachment (912 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Katana (ferdaig)  (81 of 86) 
 118146.81 in reply to 118146.80 

Katana- whatever you bring up, he'll try to squirm out. He will never admit he was ever wrong, not even once. Not even after he makes a clearly incorrect statement, and keeps on repeating it.

Reply   Options 

To: Katana (ferdaig)  (82 of 86) 
 118146.82 in reply to 118146.80 

I am sorry but I cannot discuss with someone who does not even know the English language.

How does one voir dire an imaginary witness?

To: Marypickford DelphiPlus Member Icon  (83 of 86) 
 118146.83 in reply to 118146.81 

Yes, and as he does in this case, he blames the other person instead of accepting responsibility for being wrong.  No wonder he is a Trump supporter, they share a common character defect.  

To: Black_Beard  (84 of 86) 
 118146.84 in reply to 118146.82 

Black_Beard said...

I am sorry but I cannot discuss with someone who does not even know the English language.

I have learned that that is just your way of deflecting from the fact that you are wrong and you know you are wrong.  

Black_Beard said...

How does one voir dire an imaginary witness?

You tell me:

Black_Beard said...

If you care to expound on what experience they bring that would be relevant to the case for which they were randomly chosen and then screened we can proceed with that branch of the discussion.

All of the witnesses in a hypothetical situation are imaginary...all of them.  You just moved the goal posts on yourself.   LMAO  Thanks, that made my morning.  

To: Katana (ferdaig)  (85 of 86) 
 118146.85 in reply to 118146.84 

You are the one who brought up the idea to Voir Dire the imaginary witness.

You could not even honestly respond to the given scenario and had to change it to fit you POV.

It is you who cannot acknowledge being in error ever.

But then I see honesty is not one of your included characteristics.

To: Black_Beard  (86 of 86) 
 118146.86 in reply to 118146.85 

Black_Beard said...

You are the one who brought up the idea to Voir Dire the imaginary witness.

Dude, this 

Black_Beard said...

If you care to expound on what experience they bring that would be relevant to the case for which they were randomly chosen and then screened we can proceed with that branch of the discussion.

is what happens during Voir Dire.  

Black_Beard said...

You could not even honestly respond to the given scenario and had to change it to fit you POV.

I didn't change the fucking scenario, I left it completely alone.  You still have the same defendant, you still have the same eyewitness, you still have the same charge, you still have the same jury.  All I did was introduce a fact that raises a reasonable doubt. 

Black_Beard said...

It is you who cannot acknowledge being in error ever.

I actually mea culpa quite regularly.  I am not infallible; I'm just not wrong here, 

Black_Beard said...

I see honesty is not one of your included characteristics.

I'm not the one having trouble reconciling the consistency of my statements.   

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 61-70 71-80 81-86
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.