Trump Administration -  Rick Oops Perry, Gone (227 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (11 of 18) 
 118290.11 in reply to 118290.10 

Soon the trump and his ilk, will have to fly off to some country seeking asylum. Bet the only country that will take them is Mexico. Mexico will do it, just for the spectacle. Put them all on display in a square in Mexico city.

From: David (DAVEBUTLER) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-5 10:58 PM 
To: BlueManDude  (12 of 18) 
 118290.12 in reply to 118290.9 

It was Pocahontas in an I'm Eric mask.

Reply   Options 

To: David (DAVEBUTLER) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (13 of 18) 
 118290.13 in reply to 118290.12 

I wonder if the trump knows how stupid he sounds, being tricked by the likes of rick perry....oh the master negotiator...LOL

From: David (DAVEBUTLER) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-6 12:21 AM 
To: BlueManDude  (14 of 18) 
 118290.14 in reply to 118290.13 

"I'm a stabile genius, who can't tell when he's being played."

To: All  (15 of 18) 
 118290.15 in reply to 118290.8 

Rick Perry says Trump telling lies about him.

According to one source, Trump said words to the effect of: "Not a lot of people know this but, I didn't even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquified natural gas] plant," and the other two sources agreed with that recollection, Axios reported.

But on Friday, Perry -- the Republican former governor of Texas who has served as energy secretary since March 2017 -- told the Christian Broadcasting Network in an exclusive interview that his dealings in Ukraine were part of a U.S. effort to help clean up corruption there, but the Bidens’ names never came up during his discussions with Trump administration officials.

“I never heard, and I talked to the president about this,” Perry told the Christian network. “I had a conversation with - a phone call - with [Trump attorney] Rudy Guiliani about it. I've talked to the previous [U.S.] ambassador [to Ukraine]. I've talked to the current ambassador.

“I’ve talked to Kurt Volker, Gordan Sondland, the EU ambassador, every name that you've seen out in the media, and not once, not once as God is my witness, not once was a Biden name -- not the former vice president, not his son -- ever mentioned.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rick-perry-denies-discussing-bidens-with-trump-or-ukraine-officials-reports

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-6 5:30 PM 
To: BlueManDude  (16 of 18) 
 118290.16 in reply to 118290.15 

I guess Perry isnt willing to be the fall guy

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (17 of 18) 
 118290.17 in reply to 118290.16 

he has his dancing career to worry about

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-6 8:25 PM 
To: BlueManDude  (18 of 18) 
 118290.18 in reply to 118290.17 

BlueManDude said...

he has his dancing career to worry about

ooh, I want to see a dance off between Rick Perry & Sean "Highlighter" Spicer

Click Below for my Forums:

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-18
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.