CURRENT EVENTS -  Your Children & Miss Bimbo (11878 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (525 of 629) 
 1253.525 in reply to 1253.523 

FWIW

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (526 of 629) 
 1253.526 in reply to 1253.524 

LOL...

Good dog... I'd love to pet you because I know you won't bite me.

FWIW

From: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-18 11:13 AM 
To: WALTER784 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (527 of 629) 
 1253.527 in reply to 1253.525 

Too true.

To: WALTER784 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (528 of 629) 
 1253.528 in reply to 1253.342 

January 20, 2022

"They "seek blessings from and the intercession of these demonic forces...The settlement requires California to...notify "all school districts, charter schools and county offices of education" that the prayers were deleted."

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/education/california-agrees-stop-telling-children-pray-aztec-gods-legal-settlement

California has settled litigation against its inclusion of prayers to Aztec and Yoruba gods that were approved in the state's ethnic studies "model curriculum" this spring.

The lawsuit alleged that children were expected to participate in these prayers or "face the social implications of declining to participate," a violation of their free exercise. The plaintiffs claim the California Constitution is stricter than the U.S. Constitution on separation of church and state.

The settlement requires California to remove the “In Lak Ech Affirmation” and “Ashe Affirmation” from the online ESMC and notify "all school districts, charter schools and county offices of education" that the prayers were deleted.

"It is contemplated that the notification will also convey" that ESMC content should not be used "as prayer, or any other form of religious act," which would violate the State Board of Education's "longstanding policy and guidance." The SBE and California Department of Education also agreed "not to encourage" the use of the prayers in schools.

The state continues to dispute that the prayers' inclusion violates the California Constitution's religion proscriptions.

The Thomas More Society represented Californians for Equal Rights Foundation, which filed the lawsuit. The state agreed to pay $100,000 to cover their legal fees.

The prayers are associated with Aztec human sacrifices, the public interest law firm's special counsel Paul Jonna said in a press release.

They "seek blessings from and the intercession of these demonic forces," and the ESMC "instructed students to chant the prayers for emotional nourishment after a ‘lesson that may be emotionally taxing or even when student engagement may appear to be low.’"

Jonna warned that the Thomas More Society will "aggressively pursue civil litigation against any local school district that violates the Constitution and incorporates these Aztec prayers in class."

Reply   Options 

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (529 of 629) 
 1253.529 in reply to 1253.528 

The Thomas More Society didn't go far enough.

They should have required the Pledge of Allegiance to be recited in all California schools for the same length of time that those demonic chants have been allowed in the past. And YES... if those demonic chants have been read for 25 years... then so be it!!! The next 25 years should have the Pledge of Allegiance recited.

FWIW

To: All  (530 of 629) 
 1253.530 in reply to 1253.520 

January 23, 2022 - VIRGINIA

"Following his inauguration, Governor Youngkin immediately got to work and signed 11 executive actions. Governor Youngkin banned divisive Critical Race Theory, mask mandates at schools, and withdrew from the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI)."

Virginia Governor Youngkin Signs 11 Executive Actions on First Day in Office Including Banning CRT, Ending Vax Mandate, Ending School Mask Mandate, etc

Youngkin is the first Republican governor of Virginia in over 10 years.

Youngkin defeated dirty Clintonite Terry McAuliffe in November as Republicans nearly swept the entire Commonwealth of Virginia. Critical race theory and concerns about safety in schools was the top issue for Virginia voters in November after a female high school student was raped in a girl’s bathroom by a ‘transgender’ boy wearing a skirt.

“Parents should have a say in what is taught in school,” Youngkin said during his inauguration speech to a standing ovation. “To parents, I say we respect you.”

Following his inauguration, Governor Youngkin immediately got to work and signed 11 executive actions. Governor Youngkin banned divisive Critical Race Theory, mask mandates at schools, and withdrew from the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI).

To: All  (531 of 629) 
 1253.531 in reply to 1253.530 

January 23, 2022 - VIRGINIA

"Virginia’s new Attorney General Jason Miyares fired 30 staff members and announced investigations into the Virginia Parole Board and Loudoun County Schools within hours of being sworn into office."

Virginia's New Attorney General Fires 30 Staff Members, Announces Major Investigations within Hours of Taking Office

Virginia’s new Attorney General Jason Miyares fired 30 staff members and announced investigations into the Virginia Parole Board and Loudoun County Schools within hours of being sworn into office.

Mr. Miyares was sworn in as Virginia’s Attorney General on Saturday and he’s already cleaning house.

“One of the reasons Virginians get so fed up with government is the lack of transparency – and that’s a big issue here,” Miyares wrote. “The Virginia Parole Board broke the law when they let out murders, rapists, and cop killers early on their sentences without notifying the victims. Loudoun Country Public Schools covered up a sexual assault on school grounds for political gain, leading to an additional assault of a young girl.”

Virginia State Senator Louise Lucas claimed Miyares fired the entire Civil Rights division, however the AG’s spokesperson said only two staffers from that division were let go on Saturday.

Miyares will reportedly be prosecuting criminal cases in jurisdictions where Soros DAs declined to prosecute.

To: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (532 of 629) 
 1253.532 in reply to 1253.531 

January 23, 2022

"According to teammates, Lia Thomas has become very arrogant and now he’s claiming to be the “Jackie Robinson of trans sports,”

Personally, in a pool I'd wager that Lia is even better than Jackie Robinson.

Transgender UPenn Swimmer Lia Thomas Claims to be the "Jackie Robinson of Trans Sports"

Lia Thomas 'called herself the Jackie Robinson of trans sports' - Flipboard

Lia Thomas, a transgender UPenn swimmer who competed for two full seasons as a man before ‘transitioning’ into a female, shattered women’s records in Akron, Ohio last month. Female UPenn swimmers were reportedly in tears after Lia Thomas crushed them in last month’s swim meet. ~~~~~~~~~~~ The source said Thomas was disappointed with his time after the 500 race, but boasted to his female teammates, “At least I’m still No. 1 in the country.”

Now this… According to teammates, Lia Thomas has become very arrogant and now he’s claiming to be the “Jackie Robinson of trans sports,” the first black baseball player to play in Major League Baseball.

The Washington Examiner reported:

In the second part of an exclusive interview with a female swimmer on the University of Pennsylvania’s swimming team, one of the swimmers describes the toxic environment that surrounds the women this year. Accusations of entitlement, selfishness, and a general disregard for overall performance have plagued the team since Lia Thomas, a biological male, started swimming on their team.

The crux of the swimmers’ complaints is the biological advantage that Lia has over female teammates. The swimmers were promised competition between females, not men who want to be female. Yet, there’s also the matter of an apparently inflated ego.

“She compares herself to Jackie Robinson,” the female swimmer told me. “She said she is like the Jackie Robinson of trans sports.”

“I try not to be around her because the whole situation makes me so mad,” the swimmer added. “I don’t think Lia is a bad person. She’s very quiet and kind of introverted … It’s just really hard for me to respect her at all because of what she’s doing to my team and what she’s doing to women in general and not caring.”

From: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-23 11:30 AM 
To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (533 of 629) 
 1253.533 in reply to 1253.532 

Did you see that it's loss to the Harvard swimmer was possibly collusion between the two of them?  Apparently "Lia" threw the race to the other swimmer to prove that it can be beaten by a biological female.

To: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (534 of 629) 
 1253.534 in reply to 1253.533 

Yes I saw it, but in my mind it could be just wild thinking by someone who is very upset at Lia's presence on the swin squad. Although it may well be true, especially as that "informer" says the time was slow and Lia should have won handily, it simply was not strong enough in my mind for me to post. AND it wasn't just collusion between the swimmers, but collusion between two TRANS swimmers, swimming, so to speak, in streams moving in opposite directions.

Still it would make sense for "Lia" to want to do something to take the heat off of "her." Meanwhile she just slaughtered the women in both the 100 meter and 200 meter in another tournament...to be posted soon.

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-14 15-24 ... 505-514 515-524 525-534 535-544 545-554 ... 605-614 615-624 625-629
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.