Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
CURRENT EVENTS -  Your Children & Miss Bimbo (11899 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (532 of 629) 
 1253.532 in reply to 1253.531 

January 23, 2022

"According to teammates, Lia Thomas has become very arrogant and now he’s claiming to be the “Jackie Robinson of trans sports,”

Personally, in a pool I'd wager that Lia is even better than Jackie Robinson.

Transgender UPenn Swimmer Lia Thomas Claims to be the "Jackie Robinson of Trans Sports"

Lia Thomas 'called herself the Jackie Robinson of trans sports' - Flipboard

Lia Thomas, a transgender UPenn swimmer who competed for two full seasons as a man before ‘transitioning’ into a female, shattered women’s records in Akron, Ohio last month. Female UPenn swimmers were reportedly in tears after Lia Thomas crushed them in last month’s swim meet. ~~~~~~~~~~~ The source said Thomas was disappointed with his time after the 500 race, but boasted to his female teammates, “At least I’m still No. 1 in the country.”

Now this… According to teammates, Lia Thomas has become very arrogant and now he’s claiming to be the “Jackie Robinson of trans sports,” the first black baseball player to play in Major League Baseball.

The Washington Examiner reported:

In the second part of an exclusive interview with a female swimmer on the University of Pennsylvania’s swimming team, one of the swimmers describes the toxic environment that surrounds the women this year. Accusations of entitlement, selfishness, and a general disregard for overall performance have plagued the team since Lia Thomas, a biological male, started swimming on their team.

The crux of the swimmers’ complaints is the biological advantage that Lia has over female teammates. The swimmers were promised competition between females, not men who want to be female. Yet, there’s also the matter of an apparently inflated ego.

“She compares herself to Jackie Robinson,” the female swimmer told me. “She said she is like the Jackie Robinson of trans sports.”

“I try not to be around her because the whole situation makes me so mad,” the swimmer added. “I don’t think Lia is a bad person. She’s very quiet and kind of introverted … It’s just really hard for me to respect her at all because of what she’s doing to my team and what she’s doing to women in general and not caring.”

Reply   Options 

From: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-23 11:30 AM 
To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (533 of 629) 
 1253.533 in reply to 1253.532 

Did you see that it's loss to the Harvard swimmer was possibly collusion between the two of them?  Apparently "Lia" threw the race to the other swimmer to prove that it can be beaten by a biological female.

To: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (534 of 629) 
 1253.534 in reply to 1253.533 

Yes I saw it, but in my mind it could be just wild thinking by someone who is very upset at Lia's presence on the swin squad. Although it may well be true, especially as that "informer" says the time was slow and Lia should have won handily, it simply was not strong enough in my mind for me to post. AND it wasn't just collusion between the swimmers, but collusion between two TRANS swimmers, swimming, so to speak, in streams moving in opposite directions.

Still it would make sense for "Lia" to want to do something to take the heat off of "her." Meanwhile she just slaughtered the women in both the 100 meter and 200 meter in another tournament...to be posted soon.

To: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (535 of 629) 
 1253.535 in reply to 1253.422 

January 28, 2022

"Inherently divisive concepts, like Critical Race Theory and its progeny, instruct students to only view life through the lens of race and presume that some students are consciously or unconsciously racist, sexist, or oppressive, and that other students are victims."

Virginia High School Forces Kids to Play Twisted Game of 'Identify Your Privilege' Bingo

Republican Governor Glenn Younkin might finally be at the helm of the previously screwed-up, Virginia ship of state, but at least one public high school is openly defying one of the new governor’s executive orders by “asking” high school students to play a sick game called “privilege bingo.” Shocked? Me, neither.

As reported by The Federalist, Oakton High School, which is part of Fairfax County Public Schools, pretty much demanded that students participate in the “game,” which singles out kids based on characteristics of their race and family life — “privileges,” as it were — in defiance of Youngkin’s order banning “inherently divisive concepts” from Virginia’s public education curriculums. (“Curricula,” to the sticklers among us.)

Among the so-called “privileges”? Let’s see… how about “parents are married,” “never worried about food,” “heterosexual,” “Christian,” “able-bodied,” “military kid,” and “have your own bedroom”?

Translation: Common characteristics of a responsible, nuclear family. This is clearly just one more effort to program America’s kids into believing that “inherent white privilege” (based solely on skin color) and pretend “systemic racism” are inexorably part of the very fabric of America and unavoidably part of everyday life, and therefore responsible for all that ails America, 24x7x365.

When caught, the district did what the left always does when it gets caught. It lied, obfuscated, and tried to put lipstick on its racist-as-hell pig, as transcribed by the Washington Free Beacon.

[The game] was intended to provide students with an opportunity to reflect on their own experiences while building their critical thinking skills. ~~~~~~~~

Youngkin’s executive order explicitly made the above observation crystal clear, as noted by WFB:

Inherently divisive concepts, like Critical Race Theory and its progeny, instruct students to only view life through the lens of race and presume that some students are consciously or unconsciously racist, sexist, or oppressive, and that other students are victims.

From: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-28 11:34 AM 
To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (536 of 629) 
 1253.536 in reply to 1253.535 

Yer adding to my headache, Webby...

Sounds like that entire school district personnel needs replacing, from top to bottom, school board to janitors.  But then the stupid parents will vote in/hire replacements that are just as bad, if not worse.

Non-leftist parents need to remove their children from that district, pronto.  Let the pond scum destroy it, and their spawn in the process.

To: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (537 of 629) 
 1253.537 in reply to 1253.536 

January 31, 2022

"Thomas won her 100m race in 50.55 seconds with her closest competitor coming in at 51.51. In the 200m race, she won in 1:47.08 with the second place being secured in 1:48.44...on Thursday USA Swimming announced it will release a new policy 'shortly' on whether elite trans athletes like Ivy League swimmer Thomas can compete against biological women."

What won can take from this, I should think, is that the people at "USA Swimming" have no problem with allowing men to compete in womens' sports. Their problem is when the men WIN by huge margins. For the USA Swimming people, it appears to me, it is not about right and wrong, it is about peoples' perceptions of THEM!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10430987/Transgender-swimmer-Lia-Thomas-wins-100m-200m-freestyle-races-against-Harvard.html

Transgender UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas wins the 100m AND 200m freestyle races against Harvard days after USA Swimming said it would release new policy on whether 'elite trans athletes' will still be able to compete against biological women

Transgender University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas, 22, was back in the pool on Saturday where she continued to beat fellow swimmers, leaving them in her wake. ~~~~~~~~ Thomas won her 100m race in 50.55 seconds with her closest competitor coming in at 51.51. In the 200m race, she won in 1:47.08 with the second place being secured in 1:48.44. 

Thomas' controversial wins saw the NCAA review its guidelines for male-to-female trans athletes on Wednesday, but the body ultimately washed its hands of the swirling row surrounding transgender athletes in college athletics. Under the new guidelines, approved by the NCAA Board of Governors, transgender participation for each sport will be determined by the policy for each sport's national governing body. 

NCAA rules on transgender athletes returned to the forefront when Thomas started smashing records late last year. She was on the UPenn men's team during her first three years, but she is now competing on the women's team this season after transitioning.

Penn transgender swimmer Lia Thomas speaks to her coach after winning the 200 meter freestyle during an NCAA college swimming meet with Harvard  on Saturday

Last month, Thomas put in an astounding performance at the Zippy Invitational Event in Akron, Ohio, that saw her finish the 1,650-yard freestyle 38 seconds ahead of the next closest finisher, teammate Anna Sofia Kalandaze. ~~~~~~~~~

With NCAA taking little decisive action, on Thursday USA Swimming announced it will release a new policy 'shortly' on whether elite trans athletes like Ivy League swimmer Thomas can compete against biological women. 

To: All  (538 of 629) 
 1253.538 in reply to 1253.537 

February 2, 2022

Gay' Doritos Prompt Freak-Out - Rolling Stone

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321343

New LGBT-supportive Doritos ad sparks controversy among Israelis

Jerusalem's Dep. Mayor: "I am joining the boycott against the pervert encouragers"

A new ad by Doritos has sparked controversy, with some Israelis calling on the company to remove it.

The ad, put out in honor of "Family Day," features one stereotypical family and several types of LGBT families. It praises all types of families, and calls it "bold" and "brave" to "be yourself."

After showing the various families, Doritos ends its ad with, "There's only one family? Who said?! There are many families and they are all special, and even if it demands bravery to be bold in your choices, to fly across the world or bridge between two worlds - all families deserve to be families. To all families, no matter who they are - happy Family Day!"

"Doritos, get the cheap politics out of the plate, or we'll remove you," one commenter said. "I am not going to buy any more Doritos until you stop engineering a gender-confused consciousness. Sheesh!"

To: All  (539 of 629) 
 1253.539 in reply to 1253.538 

February 4, 2022

"Thomas has reportedly told her teammates that she dates women."

Why should that be a problem? I'm sure Lia identifies as a lesbian.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/teammates-are-uneasy-changing-in-locker-room-with-trans-upenn-swimmer-lia-thomas/

Teammates say they are uncomfortable changing in locker room with trans UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas

A member of the University of Pennsylvania women’s swim team said some team members are uncomfortable changing in the locker room with transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, according to a teammate.

Thomas, 22, who spent the previous three years swimming with the men’s team before she began transitioning to a woman, has created an uneasy environment in the locker room, as she still retains her biologically male genitalia — which are sometimes exposed — and is attracted to women, one teammate told the Daily Mail in an interview.

“It’s definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,” the swimmer said. Thomas has reportedly told her teammates that she dates women.

The swimmer told the outlet that other team members have spoken to the team’s coaches about possibly getting Thomas to change elsewhere from the rest of the team, but those discussions haven’t gone anywhere

“Multiple swimmers have raised it, multiple different times,” she said. “But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there’s nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room.”

She added, “It’s really upsetting because Lia doesn’t seem to care how it makes anyone else feel. The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncomfortable in our own space and locker room for, like, the feelings of one.”

“The school was so focused on making sure Lia was okay, and doing everything they possibly could do for her, that they didn’t even think about the rest of us,” the teammate told the Daily Mail.

The swimmer said that Thomas “seems like she enjoys” all the attention the controversy has brought to her.

“It’s affected all of us way more than it’s affected her,” Thomas’ teammate said.

The swimmer told the outlet that most of the team is scared to speak out about their discomfort for fear of being labeled “transphobic.”

“If this gets a little bit bigger, I might go on the record, but I’m definitely a little afraid,” she said. “What I’m afraid of is that potential employers will Google my name and see commentary about things I said and think, ‘Oh, this person’s transphobic.'”

Some teammates have discussed possibly protesting a swim meet, she said, but many don’t want to possibly put their swim careers on hold after having lost a year of competition to the COVID-19 pandemic.

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (540 of 629) 
 1253.540 in reply to 1253.539 

February 6, 2022

"In addition to going woke with the social justice nonsense, DC Comics also changed Superman’s longstanding motto from “Truth, Justice, and the American Way” to” Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow.”

https://pjmedia.com/culture/matt-margolis/2022/01/28/dc-comics-bisexual-climate-change-fighting-superman-is-kryptonite-to-sales-n1553849

DC Comics’ Bisexual Climate Change-Fighting Superman Is Kryptonite to Sales

Superman Comes Out as Bisexual in DC Comics' Latest – The Hollywood Reporter

Last fall, we learned that DC Comics’ new incarnation of Superman, Jon Kent (the son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane), would be less a superhero and more a social warrior, leaving the battling of supervillains to others while he tackled climate change. And in Superman: Son of Kal-El #5, it would be revealed he had a boyfriend.

“The idea of replacing Clark Kent with another straight white savior felt like a missed opportunity,” Tom Taylor, the writer of the new comic, said. So instead, Taylor revealed that the new Superman “had to have new fights — real world problems — that he could stand up to as one of the most powerful people in the world.”

While the left collectively cheered for DC Comic’s “bravery,” others lamented the blatant wokeness of the comic series. In addition to going woke with the social justice nonsense, DC Comics also changed Superman’s longstanding motto from “Truth, Justice, and the American Way” to” Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow.” ~~~~~~~~~~ 

So, how did this new woke version of Superman do? Well, it turns out that going woke is kryptonite for comic sales. According to the site Bounding Into Comics, while orders for the comic had an initial boost, it went from the 6th-most comic book sold in November to not even breaking the top 50 in December.

“That’s right, the flagship Superman book at DC Comics is not on a Top 50 Comic Books by Units chart only 5 issues in,” the site reports. If DC Comics thought going woke would revive the company, they lost that bet. “There’s been a lot of speculation about the health of DC, nothing quite says you are screwed like this,” says YouTuber Comics by Perch. “In terms of health of the company, sit with this for a second. 50 DC titles. The top 50 DC titles, 48 of them are Batman books. It is the Batman company. Just forget the rest."

To: All  (541 of 629) 
 1253.541 in reply to 1253.540 

February 7, 2022

"Interestingly, Iszac has delayed her transition by postponing her hormone therapy.  She wanted to compete for another year as a female.  Apparently, she can not only decide to change sexes, but she can decide to reach that decision after her collegiate eligibility runs out."

https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/02/06/lia-thomas-has-exposed-the-fallacy-of-the-lgbtq-narrative/

Lia Thomas Has Exposed The Fallacy Of The LGBTQ Narrative

~~~~~~~~~ Lia Thomas is breaking all of the collegiate swim records – for women.  It seems sex is no longer defined by anatomy or genetics. It is defined by wishful thinking.  Of course, wishful thinking is the definition of fantasy, not reality.

The wokesters are going to assert that Lia really is a female, and doesn’t really have an unfair advantage.  After all, he was just beaten by Iszac Henig from Yale.  She’s a female in the process of transitioning to male.  What is it with kids these days?  They used to just get tattoos if they wanted attention.

Interestingly, Iszac has delayed her transition by postponing her hormone therapy.  She wanted to compete for another year as a female.  Apparently, she can not only decide to change sexes, but she can decide to reach that decision after her collegiate eligibility runs out.  What does it say about the whole “identify” movement that Iszac conveniently decided to postpone changing sexes until after competing for one last year as a female?  Is her “identity” situational?

But Lia’s crushing defeat by Iszac may not be that simple.  Lia’s teammates are accusing him of throwing the race to shut up his un-woke neanderthal hick critics.  They point out that he is friends with Iszac, he met with her before the race, and his race time was significantly slower than his previous times.

Where does all of this lead?  It leads to something not funny at all.  Just look a couple of states over at Loudoun County Virginia.  A transgender female (girl with a penis) has now been convicted of raping two cisgender girls (girls with vaginas) in school.  In scientific terms (XY chromosomes and all), the offender is a boy with a penis, who says he’s a girl, that likes to have sex with other girls – by force.  Are we actually to believe that he’s a transgender, female, lesbian, rapist?  I think there is a simpler explanation. He’s a disturbed young man that has learned to play the LGBTQ word game to his advantage.

Here’s a tidbit of science for the party of science.  Sex is not a choice that God (or Gaia if you prefer) has granted us.  We may choose to live as if as something other than what we were born as (that’s a gender choice), but we’re still the same sex.  We are born with a genetic code that defines our sex.  It’s the whole XX versus XY chromosome thing.  Wishing it were different, does not make it different.  We are all born with certain gifts and limitations.  Believing it is otherwise does not make it so – it makes one in denial of reality – which is the Achilles heel of the whole “identity” movement. ~~~~~~~~~

Conflict between leftist subgroups has always been inevitable.  I’m curious — how do the feminists feel about all of this?  They’ve fought for women’s rights for over a century.  But signing up to be one of the intersectionality subgroups in the leftist movement has placed them in conflict with other subgroups.  Lia Thomas represents the conflict between feminists and the LBGTQ movement.  In liberal politics, there must be a winner and a loser, and in this case LBGTQ is the winner.  Feminists demanded that females have equal access to athletics – and they got it.  But then the leftists changed the definition of “female.”  Now the athletic programs they fought for are dominated by biological men.  Do the feminists feel betrayed?  Maybe they should have built their movement on a foundation of human rights, rather than leftist victimhood.

When one believes that they can decide to be something other than what they are, disappointment and unhappiness are inevitable.  When society attempts to fix that disappointment with physical accommodation rather than psychological therapy, the unintended consequences will be legion.

• Women’s sports in which only men compete
  • Naked men bathing with young girls at a health club
  • Girls raped in school by another “girl” with a penis
  • Rampant pregnancies in women’s prisons
  • 26-year-old male sex offenders housed in female juvenile detention

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-11 12-21 ... 512-521 522-531 532-541 542-551 552-561 ... 602-611 612-621 622-629
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.