The Liberal Agenda -  Fulton County Ordered More Than One Mill (164 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-1 4:04 PM 
To: maxi4  (11 of 15) 
 16806.11 in reply to 16806.9 

They're probably there, but WE are too busy to sit by a computer 24/7/365 like YOU liberals do. Like I said earlier, it's your "LIFE and RELIGION". But it's NOT Ours.

Any copyrighted work in this posting is freely distributed via the internet, with permission from the author; *OR*, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use, without profit or payment, for non-profit research and/or educational purposes only.

I have never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.  Thomas Sowell

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent" - Scotsman Adam Smith - 1759

A GUN IN THE HANDS OF A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IS A MORE EFFECTIVE DETERRENT THAN 100 COPS "ON THE WAY"!!

POLITICALLY INCORRECT, AND *PROUD* OF IT!!

The lies of the left, liberals, and Democrats, is so extensive, that their words, and their minds, are more twisted than a sack full of mobius strips. - Dave_in_NH.

"Liberalism results from a genetic brain disorder." - Dave_in_NH.

"Emotions make for bad laws!" - Dave_in_NH.

\u201CThe most terrifying words in the English language are: \u2018I\u2019m from the government, and I\u2019m here to help you.\u2019" - Ronald Reagan.

Reply   Options 

From: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-1 4:05 PM 
To: maxi4  (12 of 15) 
 16806.12 in reply to 16806.10 

That's true for ALL LIEBERALS, including you.

Any copyrighted work in this posting is freely distributed via the internet, with permission from the author; *OR*, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use, without profit or payment, for non-profit research and/or educational purposes only.

I have never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.  Thomas Sowell

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent" - Scotsman Adam Smith - 1759

A GUN IN THE HANDS OF A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IS A MORE EFFECTIVE DETERRENT THAN 100 COPS "ON THE WAY"!!

POLITICALLY INCORRECT, AND *PROUD* OF IT!!

The lies of the left, liberals, and Democrats, is so extensive, that their words, and their minds, are more twisted than a sack full of mobius strips. - Dave_in_NH.

"Liberalism results from a genetic brain disorder." - Dave_in_NH.

"Emotions make for bad laws!" - Dave_in_NH.

\u201CThe most terrifying words in the English language are: \u2018I\u2019m from the government, and I\u2019m here to help you.\u2019" - Ronald Reagan.

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (13 of 15) 
 16806.13 in reply to 16806.11 

"They're probably there." Come on, sir. Where are they?

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (14 of 15) 
 16806.14 in reply to 16806.12 

What?

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (15 of 15) 
 16806.15 in reply to 16806.12 

"*** PRIVACY NOTICE *** Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law."

Don't worry, sir. THe government doesn't really care about you. Sorry.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-15
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.