General Discussion -  Cherokee have a problem (113 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 9) 
 2591.8 in reply to 2591.6 

You continue to have a personal gripe about me?

You got issues and problems I don't!

LOL

Otherwise:

You and others daring to parrot Smith clique rhetoric about the Cherokee Freedmen Descendants--which is as one sided as any white neocon's rants about AFrican American democrat and President Obama?

Then your political naivete is showing...

I. e., most whites and/or non indians perception of 'being an an indian' (if they have one at all) is usually relegated to the 19th century, not the issues/problems/etc. such aformentioned folk have to cope and deal with, in the present one...

So please do write and speak to me about your alternatives to indian gangs and drug dealing on the so called rez, 2010:

Then you'll be up to date with who I am and I'm trying to be about too...

I don't claim to be a leader:

Maybe you need to become one...

At least try to be a better role model...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

Reply   Options 

To: All  (9 of 9) 
 2591.9 in reply to 2591.8 

The issue and problem which continues to undermine anybody's attempt to bring closure to this Chad Smith vs. the Cherokee Freedmen Descendants conflict:

Some continue to presume and assume the Chad Smith clique is presenting an unbiased recounting of past and present events...

Nothing could be further from the truth!

And it isn't now retiring U. S. congressperson Diane Watson which threatens the ending of federal recognition of the so called Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma...

It's a guy named Echohawk:

He's the present BIA chief...

And I doubt that Marilyn Vann's on his phone call list...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

• Edited 4/17/2010 10:18 pm ET by ctj2010

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-7 8-9
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.