Making A Difference -  Charitable Gifts and Heartfelt Giving (518 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Jeri (azpaints)  (21 of 40) 
 3949.21 in reply to 3949.13 

Thanks for the link.  I hope that whatever problems Wounder Warriors had are over.  Our vets need all the help they can get.  God bless them for all they to do keep us safe.

Have a blessed day.  Hugs

To: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (22 of 40) 
 3949.22 in reply to 3949.14 

((Santa)), I have a feeling that your savvy elf will come through for you on Christmas.  If you're going to get stuck, I hope you park outside our home.  LOL   We'll have lots of cookies and milk.  ;)

I believe people will come through and the charities will get all they need.  We must keep trying to help though.

Lots of hugs ((Santa))

From: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 2:37 PM 
To: SA (silentarbor) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (23 of 40) 
 3949.23 in reply to 3949.19 

I try to keep the elves busy...otherwise they like to get into mischief.  Not bad mischief, they walk the line between the naughty and nice list very carefully....HO! HO! HO!

They can be very creative.  You should watch them carefully and gently shine up Rudolph's nose, straighten Blitzen's antlers and shine Prancer's hooves for our trip. 

From: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 2:38 PM 
To: Cats (NancyMI)  (24 of 40) 
 3949.24 in reply to 3949.20 

The Salvation Army does some wonderful work and the bell ringers should be thanked heartedly every year!!

From: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 2:40 PM 
To: Gladys (GMF) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (25 of 40) 
 3949.25 in reply to 3949.21 

Our vets deserve First Class treatment all the way!!  God bless them all.  Santa loves to visit veterans homes to try to bring happiness and joy to them every year!

From: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 2:42 PM 
To: Gladys (GMF) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (26 of 40) 
 3949.26 in reply to 3949.22 

Note to Holly Elf:  Make sure Gladys' address is on our emergency rest stop list!

The generosity of people never ceases to amaze me during the Holidays.  So much love, laughter and giving all around the world.

I'd hug back, but my hands have cookies crumbs on them (as usual, hehehe).

To: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (27 of 40) 
 3949.27 in reply to 3949.25 

Yes, they deserve the best.  I knew you would stop at veterans homes for sure.  :D

Lots of hugs, Santa.

To: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (28 of 40) 
 3949.28 in reply to 3949.26 

Emergency rest stop list?  LOL   Well, I thought I would let you know I would have lots of good cookies and ice cream too. 

There are lots of good people in this world...all through the year. 

Well, then I'll leave wipes so you can wipe the cookie crumbs of your hands, Santa.   Hugs

From: SA (silentarbor) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 3:33 PM 
To: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (29 of 40) 
 3949.29 in reply to 3949.23 

Huh!  Those elves sound like my children when they were little.  LOL  LOL  Good thing you keep them busy - that's the best prevention for mischief I know.  I know you're a very hard worker but without the elves and Mrs.  Santa you might have a rough time of it.

From: Santa (OlStNick) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 5:57 PM 
To: Gladys (GMF) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (30 of 40) 
 3949.30 in reply to 3949.28 

Its always an emergency when I crave Milk and Cookies, ho, ho, ho.

Wipes!  What a wonderful idea.  I must check and make sure we have some on hand.  Thanks for the reminder!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.