Psy~Dreams~Mystic -  The JTT: What's your Personality Type? (22173 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (291 of 301) 
 4153.291 in reply to 4153.290 

Thanks for letting me participate

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (292 of 301) 
 4153.292 in reply to 4153.1 

Upon completion of the spell work which requires several extensive ritual sessions, a talisman is prepared for you. Psychic sheik is your answer.

Spell Casting

Evil Spells
Money Spells
Lost Love Spells
Divorce Spells
black Magic Spells
Protection Spells
witchcraft spells
love spells

“Expert Advice! Real Results In Spell Casting!”

Reply   Options 

To: sheikspells unread  (293 of 301) 
 4153.293 in reply to 4153.292 
Upon completion of the spell work which requires several extensive ritual sessions, a talisman is prepared for you. Psychic sheik is your answer.

Hi, Sheikspells! Not exactly a Myers-Briggs (Jungian) personality type. So, what can you tell about the "Psychic sheik" personality?

• Edited November 30, 2019 3:11 pm  by  SiFan

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (294 of 301) 
 4153.294 in reply to 4153.293 

This time followed the instructions on how to answer the questions on keys2cognition, focusing on the phrase "Indicate how often you do skillfully what the phrase describes. " Which doesn't match the labels on the selectors. Not Me to Exactly Me is ambiguous, the range should be Never to Always (when in that particular situation or when the need arises).

Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.
Cognitive Process   Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se)    *******************  (19.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si)    **********************************  (34.8)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne)  *************************  (25.7)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni)  ******************************************  (42.6)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te)   ******************************  (30.8)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti)   ******************************  (30.8)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe)    *******************************  (31.6)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi)    ***********************  (23.7)
limited use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFJ, or INTJ

Humanmetrics result is still INTJ. Gotta say, haven't let the types "flow through me" in any jedi sort of way in a while, so it's easy to just go by statstics: https://personalitymax.com/personality-types/population-gender/

More likely INFJ as a woman. And being typed in person by an expert helps too : )

To: Lielqa  (295 of 301) 
 4153.295 in reply to 4153.294 
Yay! You found your type! Agree with your comments about the instructions.

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (296 of 301) 
 4153.296 in reply to 4153.295 

In a round about way, yeah : )

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (297 of 301) 
 4153.297 in reply to 4153.295 

Sifan, I'm afraid you'll have to put me back to INTJ:

Your Sociotype:

ILI-1Ni NiTe (INTp)
Intuitive Logical Introvert - The Critic

and from http://www.socionics.com/articles/howto.htm
 "So, if a person's Auxiliary and Tertiary functions are Feeling and Thinking (or Thinking and Feeling), then such person find it hard to keep these two in
    peace and may find it difficult to decide whether they are F or T. The Dominant and Inferior in this case would be Sensing and Intuition (or Intuition and
    Sensing), and should be quite easy to separate. Because the Dominant function is Perceiving in this case, the person would be Socionics Perceiving type (XX
    Xp). So if MBTI INTJ person is more uncertain about being T or F than S or N i.e. IN(T/F)J or INxJ, then he or she will correspond to Socionics INTp. "

Have researched INFJs for a bit, and they (the real ones) are captivating with an otherwordly intelligence. They can clearly articulate these life themes that most people suspect are there but can only see in a dim light. Because of their abilites, one might even occasionally successfully convince me (temporarily) to entertain the idea that I might be one! It's just fun to break long held ideas once in a while to see what is real and what fits as we change and grow. Looking into ISFJ, ISTP, and ISTJ was fun too. There's an idea in the Linux community that more advanced users get a perverse pleasure when something on their system breaks so they can fix/optimize/improve things. It's true! Would have liked to really believe INFJ was the right type. But alas, there's the roughly 95% INTJ or INTp(socionics) test results since age 19 or so. And, as far as personality typing is concerned, INTJ/INTp is just the least square peg!  It has to make sense. Nevertheless, doesn't mean I won't be captivated again in the future : )

There's no way I'm Fe Polr as the full INTp result suggests. My INFJ advisor has probably been correct the whole time. Need to put this to bed already.

• Edited February 5, 2020 6:17 am  by  Lielqa

From: Marcus Tullius Cicero (MTCicero) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-2 9:30 AM 
To: Lielqa  (298 of 301) 
 4153.298 in reply to 4153.297 

I first read that INTP is the Architect, back in the '80's, and that fit me very well back then. Since then I've moved more to INTJ, the Master Mind/Scientist. Si Fan even called me the Mastermind of Love on this thread!

To: Marcus Tullius Cicero (MTCicero) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (299 of 301) 
 4153.299 in reply to 4153.298 

"I first read that INTP is the Architect, back in the '80's, and that fit me very well back then. Since then I've moved more to INTJ, the Master Mind/Scientist."

About mbti or the few other closely related typologies, there's this idea out there that one's type throughout their life never changes. That never made much sense, it doesn't take into account things that might happen to the brain that causes the so called 'unconscious functions' to make an appearance, perhaps permanently. There's no choice but to become accustomed to it and develop it.

"Si Fan even called me the Mastermind of Love on this thread!"

LOL! But of course... :  )

I thought older INTJs had a rough time finding quality material... Have you seen the INFJ subreddit? Yikes! Unicorns levitating behind their laptops! Typology and social media seems to be a toxic mix for the most part, but there are a few quality sources. Michael Pierce's youtube channel is one. He's an INFJ and discusses all types in depth, usually comparing them to philosophers and their views.

From: Marcus Tullius Cicero (MTCicero) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-3 11:37 AM 
To: Lielqa  (300 of 301) 
 4153.300 in reply to 4153.299 

Lielqa said...

About mbti or the few other closely related typologies, there's this idea out there that one's type throughout their life never changes. That never made much sense, it doesn't take into account things that might happen to the brain that causes the so called 'unconscious functions' to make an appearance, perhaps permanently.

In my experience the shift from P to J came from life events, in particular my moving from Norwood back to Baton Rouge and taking a job as a temp security guard. The latter item produced in me a fear of getting fired, and so I did everything I could to prove myself to my employer and his agents. This included exercises in logistics to make sure I had all that I needed on the job site while transporting all by bicycle.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 271-280 281-290 291-300 301
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.