General Discussion -  Is Reincarnation for real? (9443 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Grey_Cloud4  (11 of 81) 
 5747.11 in reply to 5747.9 
Elaborate and simple and beautiful. I like that picture. Thanks for the explantion Grey Cloud!

Reply   Options 

To: Grey_Cloud4  (12 of 81) 
 5747.12 in reply to 5747.3 

I don't expect to stay here in this (fine) forum, but was drawn to the "incarnation"  thing on a whim and through a promo: I won't stay, probably, because I seek and I search for the reality of incarnations no longer.

To my mind, we live our reincarnated lives, not successively, but simultaneously; think of them as grooves on a vinyl record. We can even affect another existence of our own when learned and skilled enough. There are 'hints' or bleed throughs, clues to other talents, traumas, events, associations..  in other side by side existences. There's an over-soul, the entirety of 'us', and we, who are here, 'talking' now, are segments of it; like an orange can be whole, but is divided into segments.

Time is not linear. Time is simultaneous.  

Grey_Cloud4*... that on-line name smacks of Native American leanings.  That blood flows in me. 

To: Star (STARSLEDOGS)  (13 of 81) 
 5747.13 in reply to 5747.12 

Hi Star, I completely agree with you, that we are living lives in 12 different dimensions at once! I have actually traveled within my own mind in meditation, to three of my different existences and was shocked and surprised at what I found - actually watched the death of one of my personalities! These lifetimes are totally alien to what we are experiencing in this 3 D world today...

Yes, I have had numerous lifetimes within the Native American peoples, the name Grey Cloud came from a time when I was daughter to a healer but went blind due to cataracts, thus was called - girl with the cloudy eyes, thus Grey Cloud... I often travel to your part of the world to visit the Ancestors and do some healing etc.

What a shame you are no longer interested in reincarnation because it is a widely varied subject and one we will never get to the bottom of in one short incarnation - there is always something new to learn or understand... Spiritual hugs, Grey

To: Star (STARSLEDOGS) unread  (14 of 81) 
 5747.14 in reply to 5747.12 
Merrily met, Star, and Happy Birthday week!

Have you considered that your idea of simultaneous existence happens to be a very good description of all lives?

Suppose there is really only one consciousness-- one awareness of "I"-- which we all share. Each one of us has a different life; but, we can each reflect upon our life as "I". It is how we magickally come to have individual perceptions and feelings and memories. Applies in varying levels to all life, the 'great web of life' you may have viewed from time to time.

Interesting, don't you think, how conscious self-awareness absolutely drives futurist science imaginers and programmers up the wall? They so badly wish to have immortality as wonderful robots with all of their memories and feelings via supercomputer brains, like the character Data in StarTrek. But, they cannot come up with a computer algorithm for consciousness. LQ! They never will. All they can do is make nice copies. Each personal robot may be be very convincing; but, the self-aware person will not be there. It is the old 'problem' of Life. Life only comes from Life. Only Life gets to share the One consciousness.

Time is not linear. Time is simultaneous.

Guess we could agree: "Depends on how you look at it". Time does not, per se, exist. However, Time does exist as a perception, like sound and sweet and hot. It is the way we perceive sequences within sequences within sequences ... . Within this reality, it works very nicely. Can Time be "simultaneous"? Perhaps as perceived by multiple Yous across many dimensions, that idea would make sense.

Since we can conceive of personally existing in multiple dimensions (or realities) while possibly maintaining some connection, such a situation may well exist. Some would go so far as to say "It must exist". Something like that pops up in the One Mind (where everything exists), ... ! But, keeping to tradition, I don't know. I'd be pretty satisfied with Heaven (at least for a while).

Si
Full Circle ~.Coast ~.Blue Flame

To: Grey_Cloud4  (15 of 81) 
 5747.15 in reply to 5747.13 

Yes, I have had numerous lifetimes within the Native American peoples, the name Grey Cloud came from a time when I was daughter to a healer but went blind due to cataracts, thus was called - girl with the cloudy eyes, thus Grey Cloud... I often travel to your part of the world to visit the Ancestors and do some healing etc.

What a fine explanation of the origin of the name! Do you actually recall experiencing her entire life?

Si
Full Circle ~.Coast ~.Blue Flame

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (16 of 81) 
 5747.16 in reply to 5747.15 

Hi SiFan, yes I re-experienced this lifetime over two meditations, using past-life regressions. I was the daughter of the medicine man in a tribe based in what is now known as Dakota and he trained me in his methods, so that upon his passing to the spirit I took over, but by then I was almost blind but had been training my young son to take over from me, strangely it was my younger daughter who eventually took over, as my son's heart was not in the healing side of life... Years later I died at the hands of a raiding party from another tribe...

To: LICIT  (17 of 81) 
 5747.17 in reply to 5747.4 

Hi Licit, the best way to describe this involved subject is that we, the part of us we associate with ourselves, the I AM, is only a fraction of the greater whole, that is term our higher self or soul group. We are in fact, only a very small particle of that one we sometimes term an Arch Angel, who stands at the Portal to this 3 D dimensions.  There are twelve of them and the one I visit regularly is named Michael, who I have communicated with for many years but all the other well known ones are there too. I have had in my groups members or particles of these other Arch Angels. After our last incarnation we go back and rejoin with our greater whole, until the Portal dissolves and we travel back into the higher dimensions, but we cannot go until every particle is returned, so no-one will be left behind, because they could not blend back with the new group soul that is incarnating now... These are the ones known as The Indigo's, Chrystal Children, Pathfinders, Rainbow Warriors etc..

There is a lot more involved but this is as simple an explanation as I can give you at this time, hope it helps to awaken some inner awareness of your own of who and what you really are, hugs x

To: Grey_Cloud4  (18 of 81) 
 5747.18 in reply to 5747.16 
Hi SiFan, yes I re-experienced this lifetime over two meditations, using past-life regressions. I was the daughter of the medicine man in a tribe based in what is now known as Dakota and he trained me in his methods, so that upon his passing to the spirit I took over, but by then I was almost blind but had been training my young son to take over from me, strangely it was my younger daughter who eventually took over, as my son's heart was not in the healing side of life... Years later I died at the hands of a raiding party from another tribe...

Quite a story! When you were experiencing that life did you feel everything? Like, did it hurt to get killed?

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (19 of 81) 
 5747.19 in reply to 5747.18 

Hi SiFan, strangely it did not physically hurt because I was floating in time and space, observing with a distance I put between myself and what I am observing. I did experience the fear though. The same thing happened while I was being drowned by mobsters in the bay, when I lived a short life as a black woman in the early 30's - the lifetime before this one - as a dancer in a nightclub in New York.  They caught me coming out of the toilet and thought I had been listening to the two groups planning something - what I have no idea because I did not know a meeting was going on in the bosses office... So it is no wonder this lifetime, that started in 1939, that I hated films of gangsters or anything to do with the 30's, and I got really angry when watching programs like Roots and the treatment the black slaved received, as this was not my first lifetime as a black woman and the thought to going to America gives me the shakes... In the 80's my husband won a trip, all expenses paid, to America, and I refused to go.  The only time I allow myself to visit is in the Astral realms where I feel safe...

So I have found , that past lifetimes can bleed into other lifetimes and affect in strange ways, that we do not understand at the time until we research and find out who we really are and who we have been.  This can be interesting but not for the faint of heart... Hugs x

To: Grey_Cloud4  (20 of 81) 
 5747.20 in reply to 5747.17 

Hi SiFan, strangely it did not physically hurt because I was floating in time and space, observing with a distance I put between myself and what I am observing. I did experience the fear though. The same thing happened while I was being drowned by mobsters in the bay, when I lived a short life as a black woman in the early 30's - the lifetime before this one - as a dancer in a nightclub in New York.  They caught me coming out of the toilet and thought I had been listening to the two groups planning something - what I have no idea because I did not know a meeting was going on in the bosses office... So it is no wonder this lifetime, that started in 1939, that I hated films of gangsters or anything to do with the 30's, and I got really angry when watching programs like Roots and the treatment the black slaved received, as this was not my first lifetime as a black woman and the thought to going to America gives me the shakes... In the 80's my husband won a trip, all expenses paid, to America, and I refused to go.  The only time I allow myself to visit is in the Astral realms where I feel safe...

So I have found , that past lifetimes can bleed into other lifetimes and affect in strange ways, that we do not understand at the time until we research and find out who we really are and who we have been.  This can be interesting but not for the faint of heart... Hugs x

Thanks for the clear description of experiencing a past life, Grey Cloud! Interesting how the experience can affect later lifetimes.

• Edited 18 May 2017 3:07  by  SiFan

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 ... 61-70 71-80 81
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.