General Discussion -  Is Reincarnation for real? (8627 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon12/8/16 8:42 
To: Francoise Joy (francoisejoy) unread  (21 of 77) 
 5747.21 in reply to 5747.1 

Assuming some of the "past life" reports are credible for the moment and we have a "soul", how would I tell the difference between my past life and a possession of another soul? How would I know it was MY past life?

The "evidence" for past lives is rare and not overwhelming. Some accounts are better than others. I don't remember any that I can't lay off to imagination. Strong accounts are rare BUT so is the account for ancient mankind. If it exists at all that alone is proof to some degree.

I can't identify anything within me that I suspect would survive my death. That still leaves a few things I can't account for or explain. Consciousness itself and memories are difficult to pin down to organic structures so there is still reason to believe in a soul.

Reply   Options 

To: Francoise Joy (francoisejoy) unread  (22 of 77) 
 5747.22 in reply to 5747.1 

My boss is living proof of reincarnation.  No one can get THAT stupid in just one lifetime.

http://people.delphiforums.com/YWN666/YWNflamingtext.gif 

• Edited 06 September 2017 13:28  by  SiFan

To: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (23 of 77) 
 5747.23 in reply to 5747.21 

Hi, there is a wonderful American documentary program called 'A ghost in my child' it is quite enlightening... Also, do you have any phobias? Nothing comes from nothing and if you have any that you cannot explain coming from this life, then that is a good place to start... Hugs Grey Cloud

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon15/11/16 15:46 
To: Grey_Cloud4  (24 of 77) 
 5747.24 in reply to 5747.23 

Assuming the experience exists, how could we confirm that it is some previous life of mine or that of someone else, like a spirit of some kind?

To: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (25 of 77) 
 5747.25 in reply to 5747.24 

We all have an inner knowing, when something is right or wrong, if you have taken the time to link and recognize this inner voice, your will KNOW if it is right or wrong for you. Researching your whole life journey as a human is not easy and takes much time and effort if you want to regain your own memories of your spiritual journey, in all dimensions, not only on this planet but others too! The fact that you are asking questions is wonderful, shows you have an open mind and becoming free from the brainwashing in this world. Don't forget to Ask your spiritual guide/angel, whatever you think is your higher guidance that comes from within.  As Jesus said, "Ask and ye shall receive!" If you do not ask, then they can do nothing to help you because of the Free Will Law on this planet... Remember also that it must be something you need and not just want. Once you start to work within yourself, you will be amazed at the synchronicity or coincidences of events that come to you... I wish you well on the most exciting journey you will ever take, hugs Grey

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon17/11/16 22:24 
To: Grey_Cloud4  (26 of 77) 
 5747.26 in reply to 5747.25 

My "spiritual guide" doesn't tells me anything I don't already know.

To: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (27 of 77) 
 5747.27 in reply to 5747.26 

Mmmm, I would ask for some proof that he or she is who they say they are... There is the possibility you are communicating with your own unconsciousness - thus it will only know what you do! Or a spirit from just the next dimension that has attached itself to you. Be sure you ask if they are from the light and ask for some knowledge that you do not know already. If still not satisfied then ask for a being from the higher dimesnions - remember that you have to Ask in order to receive, hugs Grey

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon24/11/16 21:43 
To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (28 of 77) 
 5747.28 in reply to 5747.8 

Re: prof of past lives

How did they establish it was the kid's past life? It could have been anybody's or just a random spirit of somebody?

From: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member Icon12/3/17 15:44 
To: Francoise Joy (francoisejoy) unread  (29 of 77) 
 5747.29 in reply to 5747.1 

Where do you think politicians come from?  From there, they can become worms and insects or other pests in their ascent to Nirvana

Warren

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

To: Grey_Cloud4  (30 of 77) 
 5747.30 in reply to 5747.3 

Hi Grey Cloud,

I am very interested in the comment you made: "I am happy to know that this is my last incarnation, as the group-soul I belong to is getting ready to depart this dimension for good" - could you please tell me more about this? I too am weary of this dimension but I did not realize that we had a choice as to whether or not to return, which has felt depressing. Your comment inspires me.

Thanks

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-60 61-70 71-77
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.