Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
CURRENT EVENTS -  How We Create Immorality (23390 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1267 of 1479) 
 588.1267 in reply to 588.1017 

May 1, 2022

The bill text further notes that in the organization’s July 2021 conference, NEA officials adopted measures “to support critical race theory, calling it ‘reasonable and appropriate,’ and to spend $56,500 on researching and shaming organizations fighting the inclusion of critical race theory in schools.”

House GOPers Preparing Political Earthquake With Legislation to Withdraw the National Education Association's (NEA) Federal Charter

A bill co-sponsored by 18 House Republicans would remove the National Education Association’s (NEA) 116-year-old federal charter because of the union’s hyper-partisanship and support for extreme ideological policies such as critical race theory (CRT). “The NEA can no longer be considered a public service worthy of its federal charter as it has drifted substantially from its core mission and become a massive political operation dedicated to electing Democrats and imposing a radical progressive agenda on America’s schools,” reads the bill, HR 7510, which was introduced April 14.

The NEA was chartered in 1906 by Congress ‘‘to elevate the character and advance the interests of the profession of teaching; and to promote the cause of education in the United States,’’ according to HR7510. To date, the NEA is the only federally chartered labor union and, with that charter, it is “receiving a seal of approval from and support of their actions by Congress,” according to the proposal.

But the teachers union has strayed far from its original purpose, as reflected in the fact that, according to the proposal, “disclosures made to the [Department of Labor] Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS), from Sept. 6, 2019, to August 2021, the NEA spent over $116.7 million on political activities and lobbying, and in the 2020 election cycle, 95.7 percent of candidate campaign contributions by the NEA went to Democrat candidates.” ~~~~~~~ The bill text further notes that in the organization’s July 2021 conference, NEA officials adopted measures “to support critical race theory, calling it ‘reasonable and appropriate,’ and to spend $56,500 on researching and shaming organizations fighting the inclusion of critical race theory in schools.”

Critical race theory is the neo-Marxist view that all U.S. economic, political, and social institutions, including schools, since before the nation’s founding have been and continue to be organized to advantage white individuals and disadvantage “people of color,” including blacks, Hispanics and other nonwhite persons. It’s also a CRT claim that all white individuals are inherently and unalterably racist, while all persons of color are inherently and unalterably victims of white racism. At the same conference, NEA officials also expressed support for “the right to abortion, supporting illegal immigrant justice, and expanding professional development for educators to help create student Gender Sexuality Alliance clubs.”

Reply   Options 

To: WALTER784 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1268 of 1479) 
 588.1268 in reply to 588.1257 

May 2, 2022

"William Lia Thomas is a man who is sexually attracted to biological women and says he is a woman (so is he a lesbian)?"

Hey, I pointed this out months ago. He's not just a transgendered man, but he's a transgendered lesbian man. There are a lot of those. That is why when they are incarcerated, they want to be sent to womens' prisons.

A Narrative Evolves: Say Hello to, Lesbian Men!

There’s an old joke that used to be deemed offensive. I’m a lesbian trapped in a man’s body? Funny or not funny, depending on the room. But nothing is static in the progressive universe so guess what?

One of the latest outgrowths of ideologically deliberate gender confusion was recently demonstrated by the example of a fifty-year-old master painter from Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany: He has come to the conclusion that he is a “lesbian man”.

Wait, there’s more.

After he had investigated the question “Are there men who like lesbian women?” on the internet, he found out: “I am a lesbian man. That’s the minority of the minority.” And now “suddenly everything is clear”.

Even in primary school he “preferred to be with the girls”. Today he shows interest in men’s and women’s fashion, he likes champagne better than beer, he admires strong women and his first girlfriend is now living in a lesbian marriage – and all this now makes perfect sense to him.

This guy is sexually attracted to women (who might also be attracted to biological women), and since he’s sensitive, he must be a lesbian.

William Lia Thomas is a man who is sexually attracted to biological women and says he is a woman (so is he a lesbian)?

To: JEFF10307  (1269 of 1479) 
 588.1269 in reply to 588.1237 

May 3, 2022

"The Trump administration introduced the conscience clause in 2018 to reverse an earlier 2016 HHS ruling that required health care providers to perform gender-transition services and providers, insurers and employers to cover those services in their health plans."

What Biden wants to do, to force insurers to cover such ungodly behavior is pure evil.

Biden to scrap rule allowing hospitals, employers, staff to opt-out of abortions, trans services

The Biden administration plans to remove a Trump-era conscience clause that protected medical workers from participating in services like abortions and transgender sex-change treatments.

A Health and Human Services spokesperson confirmed to Politico on Tuesday that the agency “has made clear through the unified regulatory agenda that we are in the rulemaking process” to implement the new regulations as early as later this month.

That confirms the expectations of Catholic religious liberty advocates and progressive sexual-rights advocates who have battled over the issue of religious conscience ever since Obamacare mandated a decade ago that Catholic schools, hospitals and religious orders pay for contraceptive services in their employee health care plans.

The Trump administration introduced the conscience clause in 2018 to reverse an earlier 2016 HHS ruling that required health care providers to perform gender-transition services and providers, insurers and employers to cover those services in their health plans.

Both sides have expected the Biden administration to overturn the Trump regulation, which went unenforced after a federal court blocked it in 2019. 

To: Impeach Xo Bai Den!! (ducky1988) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1270 of 1479) 
 588.1270 in reply to 588.1237 

May 4, 2022

Nancy Pelosi was on 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars.' Here's what happened |  CNN Politics

Pelosi to Appear on ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is scheduled to make an appearance on the upcoming season of “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars.”

Pelosi previously appeared on “RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars” in 2018.

In a preview for the new season, Pelosi is featured at the end saying Ru Paul’s catch phrase, “Can I get an amen?”

“This idea of people believing in themselves, being themselves, taking pride in themselves, is not just a lesson for politicians but for everyone in the country. And that’s why I was so excited and couldn’t resist being on the show,” Pelosi said after her first appearance on the drag show.

You Won't Believe Who Is Judging RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - E! Online -  CA

Cameron Diaz, Nancy Pelosi, Naomi Campbell and Ronan Farrow will also be appearing on the show this season.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has also previously appeared on the show.

“I pledge allegiance to the drag,” the New York Democrat said on the episode.

To: All  (1271 of 1479) 
 588.1271 in reply to 588.1270 

From the Archives - February 18, 2020 - ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ

“I’m Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and I pledge allegiance to the drag.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/02/13/ocasio-cortez-guests-on-rupaul-show-i-pledge-allegiance-to-the-drag/

Ocasio-Cortez Guests on RuPaul Show: ‘I Pledge Allegiance to the Drag’

ocasio-cortez-rupaul-drag-race  

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez  (D-NY) will serve as a guest judge on the reality TV show RuPaul’s Drag Race, according to a trailer published Thursday.

The drag queen contest series, which comes back to VH1 this month, carries a semi-political theme this year and features several political puns. Ru Paul will preside over the “Ru-nited States of America,” the video ad says. In the video, RuPaul also announces that “the time has come for the first drag queen president.”

The season features several celebrity judges including singers Nicki Minaj, Robyn, Chaka Khan, and Normani. Actresses Daisy Ridley, Thandie Newton, and Leslie Jones will appear, as well. But another big-name judge will also be featured when Ocasio-Cortez joins the show.

The show highlighted the freshman lawmaker’s appearance with a brief video of her reciting the season’s catchphrases.

“Join the Ru-volution,” she says. “I’m Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and I pledge allegiance to the drag.”

In response to the promo, Ocasio-Cortez called her appearance on the show “a peak experience” of her life.

Last January, Ocasio-Cortez said being a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race would be a "dream" gig. “It’s just so amazing and I’m just so thankful that we have a community that can celebrate each other and just find joy in each other and beauty in each other and uplift each other,” she said on Instagram Live, talking to Valentina, a famous Drag Race contestant. “We’re talking about RuPaul’s Drag Race, if you haven’t watched it it’s one of the most amazing things ever,” she told her followers.

To: JEFF10307  (1272 of 1479) 
 588.1272 in reply to 588.1237 

May 5, 2022

"The judge also ordered the operation to be carried out before Iglesias’ prison sentence ends in December."

Of course. If the courts don't force the taxpayers to fund this ungodly behavior, how will it ever go forward?

Judge Rules that Prisons Must Accommodate ‘Transgender’ Prisoners with ‘Gender-Affirming’ Surgery

A federal judge ruled on Monday that a federal prisoner is entitled to surgical procedures that will alter his body in order to accommodate his “transgender” identity.

As reported by USA Today, Judge Nancy Rosenstengel of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois ordered the United States Bureau of Prisons (BOP) to provide a surgeon who will perform the operation for a prisoner going by the name of Christina Iglesias, a man who believes that he is a woman. The decision ended a case that has lasted for three years.

Under the conditions of Rosenstengel’s ruling, BOP must now provide a timeline for when Iglesias’ surgery will take place, including details about their vetting process for the surgeon who will perform the operation, and must submit weekly reports to the court constantly updating the judge on the matter. The judge also ordered the operation to be carried out before Iglesias’ prison sentence ends in December.

“I am hopeful that I will finally get the care I need to live my life fully as the woman I am,” Iglesias said. “BOP has denied me gender-affirming surgery for years – and keeps raising new excuses and putting new obstacles in my way. I am grateful that the court recognized the urgency of my case and ordered BOP to act.”

This ruling would mark the first time in history that a federal prisoner has been ordered to receive gender-altering surgery. In a statement following the ruling, Joshua Blecher-Cohen, a lawyer with the far-left American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) who represented Iglesias, falsely claimed that the Constitution guarantees the right to transgender surgery.

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1273 of 1479) 
 588.1273 in reply to 588.1244 

Depravity has always been a key tool of the dark side to subvert a society or nation.

To: RavYBN  (1274 of 1479) 
 588.1274 in reply to 588.1273 

Bilaam recognized this power.

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1275 of 1479) 
 588.1275 in reply to 588.1274 

yes indeed. But he paid for it & still is paying for it. Eternal immersion in a pool of boiling semen.

To: WALTER784 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1276 of 1479) 
 588.1276 in reply to 588.1275 

May 6, 2022

This makes sense, as I do not recall Disney cartoons or movies containing hidden political and/or woke agenda propaganda.

Walt would have never allowed Disney's political activism

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed a bill passed by the Republican-majority legislature that revokes a special tax exemption and other privileges for Walt Disney World in Orlando. This was in response to the company’s current leadership and some of its employees, who have protested another bill signed by the governor that prohibits the teaching of gender issues in kindergarten through third grade. Activists and the media have mislabeled it the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, though the word “gay” appears nowhere in the legislation.

Walt Disney World was given tax breaks and was extended other privileges nearly 50 years ago because lawmakers then believed it would create jobs, attract tourists and produce sales-tax revenue. It has been a roaring success, bringing $5 billion annually to the state.

Until recently, the Disney organization stayed out of the culture wars and politics, preferring to maintain the vision founder Walt Disney had for what came to be known as “family entertainment.”

What would Walt Disney, who died in 1966, think of his company today? In Neal Gabler’s biography "Walt Disney: The Triumph of the American imagination,"
 we learn that while Walt was sometimes opinionated, especially when it came to his anti-communism beliefs, he wanted to keep Disneyland, Disney World and his animated characters free of politics, preferring fantasy and storytelling.

Gabler writes: “Walt hadn’t really been a conservative or a Republican or much of anything else for the better part of his adult life. . . . He had voted for Roosevelt in 1936 . . . and though he had supported Republican Wendell Willkie in 1940 . . . he declined a request from the Willkie campaign for an endorsement, writing, ‘a long time ago I found out that I knew nothing whatsoever about the game of politics and since then I’ve preferred to keep silent about the entire matter rather than see my name attached to any statement that was not my own.'”

Gabler found a letter from someone who was lobbying Walt to make a film reel of flags with patriotic music. Walt responded, “I don’t go in for billboard patriotism.” Joe Grant, who Gabler says accompanied Walt on several wartime visits to Washington, said of him, “He was very apolitical, believe me.”

That wasn’t entirely true. Walt joined several conservatives, writes Gabler, including Ginger Rogers, George Murphy (who later became a Republican senator from California) and Robert Montgomery “in forming a Hollywood Republican Committee to counteract the more liberal Progressive Citizens of America.” ~~~~~~~

It is a pattern the current Disney leadership has not followed and why it is now suffering what should have been predictable consequences. The Disney organization should follow the vision and example of its founder and not engage in statements and actions that can only undermine his vision and the company’s success. If it doesn’t reverse course, it could lead to an irreparable tarnishing of the Disney brand and what has long been considered a “magic kingdom.”

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-26 ... 1247-1256 1257-1266 1267-1276 1277-1286 1287-1296 ... 1457-1466 1467-1476 1477-1479
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.