Black Native Americans -  Black Men, Black Masters (92 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: ROSETTA321  (18 of 31) 
 629.18 in reply to 629.15 

Good morning,  Rosetta...

And I regret linking the one publication with the other...

Please accept my apology for doing so...

FYI...

Reply   Options 

To: ROSETTA321  (19 of 31) 
 629.19 in reply to 629.15 

You wrote:

• Post your sources for this statement.  I know that there have been claims by Negroes that their ancestors as fake Africans (children of Cham) traded with Native Americans, this is the first time I ever heard about Africans and Native Americans intermating.

CTJ:

First...

Please forgive me via the ackwardness of this reposting (but I have yet to master this technology)...

Thanks in advance...

Second...

Nobody I've come across who usually writes or speaks on any subject related to the descendants of africans uses the term 'negro'  to refer to any of us these days!

Third...

This all must be new and news to you because I'm merely restating things which are commonly know or understood by us 'black indians'  and/or some of our indigenous relations...

You wrote:

•   I've even read a paper where this "scholar"  or that has claimed that the Muslims were also in and out the Americas but this paper never went as far as to claim that Muslims and Native Americans intermated.

CTJ:

A couple of African-American muslims have  (but it's up to them--not me-- to prove that to be true)...

You wrotre:

• ... is that the Union side 'forced' the five tribes to both free their enslaved african indigenous folk and make them tribal members et al...

CTJ:

No...

I stated that was and is a rationale some of the enemies of our black indian folk,   who  were and are using it to divert their own people from facing up to the fact the denial of rights et al of documented black indigenous related people ,  including ongoing attempts of elected tribal officials of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma to bar the descendants of black indian folk  from being in citizens/tribal members too,  that those are wrongheaded judgement calls which reveals how racist they are too...

All historical records show that only indigenous Americans were slaved by western europeans throughout all their colonies  around the world as they illegal expanded to take away lands of the Shemites and Khametic peoples.

CTJ:

Are you also saying/writing that you actually deny the British and European practice of chattel slavery is the reason fourty four million plus descendants of enslaved africans are in the midst of the people of this particular white settler refounded nation?

Any number of past or present sources (including the writings of the beloved african-american historian/scholar W. E. B. Dubois) did and do easily dispute that!

You wrote:

There were no "african indigneous folk" as slaves in the USA.  Immigrant Negroes of western european Yaphetite ancestry from the west indies were hired as indentured servants and now their descendants have re-written American history along with their white european cousins to falsely claim that indentured servants and slaves were the same thing.  This is not true.  Indentured servants had legal rights and were paid freedom fees at the end of their contracted years of labor and sometimes given lands.  Indentured servants were also allowed to  buy the contracts of other indentured servants.  While on the other hands indigneous American slaves had no legal rights because they were considered by law to be property and not human beings.  And some states even passed laws forbidding any slave to be given their freedom.

CTJ:

Religious texts--be they the Bible or the Koran--(among others)--are fine and well--though best of all when we only refer to them in relationship to our own chosen religious faith...

While those are hardly the only books I read or quote?

So let us agree to disagree  (without being disagreeable)  about this particular subject...

FYI...

Take care...

Peace...

Edited 6/18/2006 10:14 pm ET by Rosetta321

Software © 2006 Prospero Technologies LLC.  All rights reserved.
Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Games | Search | Advertising | About Delphi
Copyright © 2006 Delphi Forums LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.
  • Edited 6/19/2006 11:06 am by ctj527

To: ctj527  (20 of 31) 
 629.20 in reply to 629.19 
  • So let us agree to disagree  (without being disagreeable)  about this particular subject...

There is nothing to agree or disagree about ... because the truth stands irrefutable -- there were no Africans as slaves in Shemetic USA that were brought in from the West Indies.  These black West Indians were immigrant Negroes or Celts originally from western europe their ancestral homelands... brought up to the USA in small groups by the Dutch at first, which explains the repeated line that the first record of Negroes (or faking it as Africans) in the USA were by the Dutch in 1619 when they came as indentured servants... about 5 number?

I suggest you try and catch an episode of History Detective that airs on PBS ... the episode where they try to determined the truth about the immigrant Negro indentured servant who was given land in Manhattan (Greenwich Village?) by whites at the time he ended his contract of labor ... then whites took the land back later on... The director of the Stromberg Institute in NYC claims to be a descendant of this immigrant Negro indentured servant. The immigrant Negro investigator will claim that indentured servants were the same as slaves -- but this is simply not true as everyone knows from the Supreme Court decision in the Dred Scott case that slaves were legally the same as property and had no rights under the laws of this radical USA western colonial government whatsoever... a slave didn't even have the right to live if the slave owner did not want that slave to live.

I can't understand why you as an alleged Black Indian don't know all of this.  As for not referring to these immigrants as Negroes, legally in the USA black means Negro and Haitian and African American and African.  Black does not refer to the indigenous descendants of Shemetic Native Americans and #### American slaves who were released from slavery in 1865... or to the slaves of Shemetic Native Americans affiliated with Native tribes on reservations. 

To: ROSETTA321  (21 of 31) 
 629.21 in reply to 629.20 

What you don't seem or sound like you are able or willing to accept is that your viewpoints et al are just that...

I don't share them:

Neither did or do the majority of the posters who identify themselves as black indians and on more than this one black indian frequented message board...

You're not reaching...

You're preaching...

So I respectfully ask and suggest you do that among people who  feel and think the same as you...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

To: ROSETTA321  (22 of 31) 
 629.22 in reply to 629.20 

>>There is nothing to agree or disagree about ... because the truth stands irrefutable -- there were no Africans as slaves in Shemetic USA that were brought in from the West Indies.  These black West Indians were immigrant Negroes or Celts originally from western europe their ancestral homelands... brought up to the USA in small groups by the Dutch at first, which explains the repeated line that the first record of Negroes (or faking it as Africans) in the USA were by the Dutch in 1619 when they came as indentured servants... about 5 number?<<

Then where did over 40million Blacks come from?

To: ctj527  (23 of 31) 
 629.23 in reply to 629.21 
  • What you don't seem or sound like you are able or willing to accept is that your viewpoints et al are just that...

You are confused ... you can't see that your opinion is just that -- your opinion!

• I don't share them: >>Neither did or do the majority of the posters who identify themselves as black indians and on more than this one black indian frequented message board...

And what makes you think that your single opinion ... or even the opinion of a few uninformed, unknowledged of your confederates ... makes any difference to the truth of this matter?  I've seen too many european whites faking its both Shemitic Native Americans and black Americans ... not to mention seeing immigrant Negroes faking it as Africans before cosmetic surgery and then faking it as one of our indigenous Black Indians after cosmetic surgery (and skin lightening) to know not to accept the word of any who simply claims to be an American indian or black indian... while rejecting the truth about immigrant Negroes being indentured servants and not slaves -- as only indigneous peoples in western european colonies were enslaved.

• You're not reaching... >> You're preaching...

What is "preaching" ...?  And if I wasn't reaching anyone, then you wouldn't be relying to the truth that I posted.

• So I respectfully ask and suggest you do that among people who  feel and think the same as you...

Are you this owner of this messageboard?  And if you are the owner of this messagbeboard --- why are spreading covert racist propaganda under the title of "BLACK INDIAN" ...?  How much are you being paid to post such ludicrous propaganda about the indigenous Black Indian Native Americans ...??? whose numbers were over 4 million at the end of slavery in 1865.  Living on a reservation as a former slave of Shemite Native Americans and Scandinavian whites adopted into Native American tribes is not where our indigenous Black Indian Native American race began ... as our ancestors were slaves before there were reservations.  Only those Shemite Native Americans and Khusite Americans who were not kidnapped into slavery or made slaves as war captives by whites were allowed to live on reservations ... with or without their slaves.  And where is it written that only indigenous Shemitic Yamases and American #### were slaves of other Shemitic Native Americans?

So I respectfully ask and suggest that you put aside your propaganda and step into the real world ... where lies, propapaganda and uncorroberated statements of an alleged non-existent transAtlantic slave trade of African slaves to the Americans is no longer accepted as a possiblity of the truth without question by anyone with common sense any more. 

To: stormshaddow  (24 of 31) 
 629.24 in reply to 629.22 
  • Then where did over 40million Blacks come from?

This depends upon what "40 million blacks" you are taking about.

Immigrant Negroes (the Yaphetite cousins of cosmetically lightened europeans) often exaggerate the number of Negroes faking it as Africans (children of Cham) that were brought to the USA during slavery  as  pretext to make a fasle case that our mixed Shemite-#### indigenous Black Indian Native American race descended from immigrant Negroes brought into the USA as indentured servants, which they now falsely equate to being the same as slaves.  Some immigrant Negroes faking it as academic scholars (usually in some big white university) have even claimed that 100 million blacks were brought from Africa to the America allegedly as slaves and that 50 million or so committed suicide in the alleged "middle passage."  This is also false ... for the simple reason being that there were not 100 million people living in Africa at the places where western european slavery was introduced to Africa.  The migrating Negro or Celt from western europe were carried to Africa and the West Indies as indentured servants by the millions ... just like these same Negroes were dispersed throughout the whole of the western european colonial empire as indentured servants... Although, I did read one website that claimed Negroes from the Sudan were bought as child enuch slaves for the Yaphetite Turks who invaded the middle east and became known as Islamic Ottoman Turks ... These are the same invading Turks who renamed Asia Minor or Anatolia after themselves -- the country of Turki or Turkey in American English.

But if you are talking the 40 million blacks that are now supposed to be the present population of the USA ... then I would say there need to be an accurate recount of who is who in the USA.  As you know whites have illegally lumped our  indigneous Black Indian Native American race in with these immigrant Negroes from Africa and the West Indies and from other western european countries and even Canada.  I have not tried to look at the mathematics of what our indigenous Black Indian American population would be standing alone. ....  But, when one considers the large number of immigrant Negroes passing as our indigneous Black Indian race, spying on us, setting us up for whites to put our BM in prisons ... it becomes clear that the whites in power let more than just a few million of these immigrant blacks since 1868 when it became legal for the federal government to make laws governing migration of people into the USA and the migration tax charged by the feds to the states expired.  Just like there is great doubt as there being 38 to 40 million Hispanics mostly of Mexican origins in the USA, with no decline in the national population of Mexico (with Mexico claiming that their population is acutally growing, while tens of millions have allegedly migrated to the USA) ... there is great doubt as to the accuracy of the real number of our indigenous Black Native American which has never been reported by the US Census Bureau because they simply refuse to count our indigenous race.

Census number published in 1895, just 30 years after slavery ended in 1865 with an estimated 4 million (over) of our indigenous Black Indian American people released, it was then claimed that there were some 7.5 million blacks or of African descent in the USA, with the USA total population being 62,622,250.  The total for all of North America for 1895 was 72,500,000 leaving just 9,877,750 total population for all of Mexico, Central America, the Islands and Canada.  It's hard to believe that now these same whites tell us that Mexico alone has about 100,000 million Mexicans in just 110 years.. and growing without counting the alleged 20 to 30 million that have immigrated to the USA.   The entire continent of Africa in 1895 reportedly had only 205,825,00 million people ... it's hard to believe considering the fact that in just 110 years the population of Africa is now allegedly approaching 1 billion. So where did all these people come from in such a very sort period of time?

To: ROSETTA321  (25 of 31) 
 629.25 in reply to 629.23 

First...

There are two kinds of people I come into contact with...

One...

Those who engage in discussions and debates with open minds...

Two...

Those who engage in discussions and debates with closed ones...

Third...

Since I now identify you with the second group:

End of our discussion and debate...

FYI...

CTJ

To: ctj527  (26 of 31) 
 629.26 in reply to 629.25 

What's your point? 

This is a messagboard supposedly open for ALL opinions... 

And if this a forum for only those who agree with your POV ... then say so.  I'm sure there aren't but a few of you around.

• Edited 6/27/2006 10:45 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: ROSETTA321  (27 of 31) 
 629.27 in reply to 629.23 
####, Shemite; How do you think these terms apply to Native Americans?

Navigate this discussion: 1-7 8-17 18-27 28-31
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.