Whats it all about? -  Former Black Native Queen Needs Our Help (204 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: stormshaddow  (14 of 41) 
 639.14 in reply to 639.13 

Always remember the difference between somebody who has someting to say  (and  worthy of our replies)  as opposed to somebody who merely has something to sell  (as in whose rants ad naseum aren't)!

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

Reply   Options 

To: All  (15 of 41) 
 639.15 in reply to 639.14 

I was watching what was supposed to be a documentary about the Navajo Code Talkers ... and I thought about this Radmilla A. Cody and how little she looked like the Navajo woman in the documentary, as Cody has none of her features at all.

But when I began to see the WWII photos of the original Navajo Code Talkers and how some of those featured in this documentary claimed to be of Navajo ancestry from these dead Navajo soldiers, I saw features that were clearly not Navajo, also.  And these guys were receiving silver metals in honor of their alleged ancestors. 

We often hear about alleged "mixing" of the races ... but the truth remains that hybrids or mulattoes are barren/sterile and cannot reproduce, so there can be no "mixing" and many who claiming ancestry to indigneous peoples are simply fakes. It occurred to me, that when the so-called German anthopologists came to the USA to study and write down the languages of the Navajo and other Shemite Native Americans, they were actually studying the indigneous people so as to infiltrate them.

Our Navajo people need to take care ... as all Shemite peoples of the same clan will bear some type of resemblance one to another in their physical appearances besides painted on skin color and fake hair.

Take care ... as having mulattoes will decimate any Native American tribe ... as Tecumseh pointed out back in 1810.  Even mulattoes by whites disguised as one of your own, because cosmetic looks cannot be inherited.

• Edited 9/3/2006 8:50 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: ROSETTA321  (16 of 41) 
 639.16 in reply to 639.15 

First...

Spanning old threads and misleading allies/friends etc. as to where I and others are coming from I've been hip to for months now...

Second...

Later for fakers...forsakers...and haters...

FYI...

To: ctj527  (17 of 41) 
 639.17 in reply to 639.16 
  • First... >> Spanning old threads and misleading allies/friends etc. as to where I and others are coming from I've been hip to for months now...

I have no idea what you mean by this statement.

• Second... >> Later for fakers...forsakers...and haters...

I'm not sure if I understand what you are trying to say here either.  I only know that fakers are dangerous and we are the forsakers as we have left the house (teachings) of Weshemonoto (Great Good Spirit) or Yahweh or Allah or whatever other name you choose to call Him.  As for as haters, only the unrighteous hate ... and it one is on the righteous path of life -- one has no desire or time to waste on hating ... as the love of our Lord perfects us and motivates us to get past our own petty misconceptions about life and why we are here on His earth.

To: ROSETTA321  (18 of 41) 
 639.18 in reply to 639.17 

Note:

Radmilla Cody was more or less charged with being an uncooperative and/or hostile witness when her black drug dealing boyfriend at the time also got tried after being brought up on racketeering charges...

And,  yes,  after having heard/read she was also the victim of physical abuse by the louse,  hence her alledged involvement with his criminal activities was forced by the way of threatened or real violence,   etc.,   I did consider it pretty doubledealing for her to have been victimized by the D. A. et al too...

But she decided to not fight the judgement of the court,   she's done her stint behind bars,  and it is her right as a Dineh tribal member to resolve her/their issues et al as she and they--not us--choose to...

So I ask out of respect for her that we end our exchanges and let her get on with her life as well...

FYI...

To: ctj527  (19 of 41) 
 639.19 in reply to 639.18 
  • But she decided to not fight the judgement of the court,   she's done her stint behind bars,  and it is her right as a Dineh tribal member to resolve her/their issues et al as she and they--not us--choose to... >> So I ask out of respect for her that we end our exchanges and let her get on with her life as well...

When one of our people is being tricked ... we are ALL being deceived.  And if you can't understand this -- I find it hard to believe that your spirit is reflecting the image and oneness of our Maker and His love for ALL ... and His for displeasure with those who deceive.

So we should part words here ... as our paths are obviously not on the same road through  life.

To: ROSETTA321  (20 of 41) 
 639.20 in reply to 639.19 

Yes...

I  and you and others who followed the case which revealed how a young black woman got used by an deceitful older black man and we all had or have our feelings and thoughtrs about that...

You too said/wrote/put forth some valid arguments et al...

But her and her indigenous peoples means and ways to cope and deal with such issues and problems aren't our non-indigenous means and ways...

So one more time:

It is out of my respect for her right to live as she chooses and her right to choose her own paty is what motivated what I've said as well...

Good luck and best wishes on your chosen journey as well...

So long...

Peace...

To: ctj527  (21 of 41) 
 639.21 in reply to 639.18 
So the prosecutor Lil Kim-ed her.

To: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (22 of 41) 
 639.22 in reply to 639.20 
I've said that before; She was used!

To: stormshaddow  (23 of 41) 
 639.23 in reply to 639.21 

Yep...

Navigate this discussion: 1-3 4-13 14-23 24-33 34-41
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.