General Topics -  Free African Americans of Va. N.C., Del. (80 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Isis (georgia18) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/8/05 6:47 PM 
To: pythagpinkmoon (camille482) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (1 of 31) 

"The history of the free African American community as told through the family history of most African Americans who were free in the Southeast during the colonial period"

To view the information on this site, "FREE AFRICAN AMERICANS OF VIRGINIA, NORTH CAROLINA SOUTH CAROLINA, MARYLAND AND DELAWARE," click on the following link:

http://www.freeafricanamericans.com/

Jeanne

May the Hand of the Mother Always be with You.
Isis

Chess, Goddess and Everything

Goddess Weave

On Chess

Goddesschess

Native  Rights and Information

http://forums.delphiforums.com/UNOTI_officer/start

Reply   Options 

To: Isis (georgia18) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 31) 
 686.2 in reply to 686.1 
If you look at the19th century free Blacks and Mulattos of North Carolina, you will see a picture of my Great Grandmother Dora Anderson
Miller. She is a daughter of Sandy Anderson of Granville, NC.

To: Isis (georgia18) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (3 of 31) 
 686.3 in reply to 686.1 
  • To view the information on this site, "FREE AFRICAN AMERICANS OF VIRGINIA, NORTH CAROLINA SOUTH CAROLINA, MARYLAND AND DELAWARE," click on the following link: http://www.freeafricanamericans.com/

So what is the purpose of this?

There is no authentic documentation shown on the pages I looked through.  Anyone could have typed whatever they wanted ... and besides, the information appears to be CODED and with a key to the CODE what good is is it?

And I never so many FAKE photos of so many FAKERS in my life.  They don't look anything like our indigneous Shemite or KushAmerican ancestors at all.  They must be of immigrant Negro indentured servants who had completed their contract for so many years labor in exchange for the cost of their passage and board to come to the USA. These immigrant european blacks or Negroes from the West Indies were paid freedom fees upon completion of their contracts of labor and sometimes given the lands of our indigneous ancestors, also.

Those pictures reminds me of some fake photos someone posted on a messageboard of what was supposed indigenous Carib Native Americans ... and they were as phoney as a $3 bill.  About as real as the so-called "nubian" photos someone else posted on a messageboard -- when in fact there were NO "nubians" in upper Egypt as falsely claimed by europeans in an attept to plant false archeological evidence to steal the ancestal homelands of the real Africans (children of Kham) using western european Negro migrating identured servants whom the British carried into Sudan... and invented the "nubians" as an alleged race of people ...  allegedly living in the land of KUSH which everyone knows the Egyptian conquered and was later called upper Egypt.

• Edited 8/13/2006 9:45 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: Semmaster  (4 of 31) 
 686.4 in reply to 686.2 
  • If you look at the19th century free Blacks and Mulattos of North Carolina, you will see a picture of my Great Grandmother Dora Anderson >> Miller. She is a daughter of Sandy Anderson of Granville, NC.

Glad you cleared it up for us who you claim to be ... LOL!

You need to post the link to this picture you claim to be of your ancestor ... of immigrant Negro indentured servant ancestry ... because as I posted earlier:

"And I never so many FAKE photos of so many FAKERS in my life.  They don't look anything like our indigneous Shemite or Kush American ancestors at all.  Those pictures reminds me of some fake photos someone posted on a messageboard of what was supposed indigenous Carib Native Americans ... and they were as phoney as a $3 bill.  About as real as the so-called "nubian" photos someone else posted on a messageboard -- when in fact there were NO "nubians" in upper Egypt as falsely claimed by europeans in an attept to plant false archeological evidence to steal the ancestal homelands of the real Africans (children of Kham) using western european Negro migrating identured servants whom the British carried into Sudan... and invented the "nubians" as an alleged race of people ...  allegedly living in the land of KUSH which everyone knows the Egyptian conquered and was later called upper Egypt."

To: All  (5 of 31) 
 686.5 in reply to 686.1 

To dear Sister Isis and Company:

Please just ignore the infiltrator who calls herself 'Rosetta'  because all knowledgeable posters here/there/everywhere are well aware suchlike spread dissention ad naseum in order to keep us from coming together for our and our peoples best interests...

FYI...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

To: ROSETTA321  (6 of 31) 
 686.6 in reply to 686.4 

You need to post the link to this picture you claim to be of your ancestor ... of immigrant Negro indentured servant ancestry ... because as I posted earlier:

First of all the picture that I posted IS A PICTURE OF MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER, DORA HOLLOWAY MILLER ANDERSON AND SHE WAS NOT AN INDENTURED SERVANT. SHE WAS BORN A FREE WOMAN OF COLOR (MULATTO). HER FATHER'S FAMILY WAS AMONG ONE OF THE FIFTEEN FAMILIES FREED BY JOHN FOUCHER IN THE YEAR OF 1712.

• Edited 9/18/2006 7:10 pm ET by Semmaster

To: Isis (georgia18) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (7 of 31) 
 686.7 in reply to 686.1 
Thatnx for posting this...Not everyone that look alike has the same history.

To: Semmaster  (8 of 31) 
 686.8 in reply to 686.6 

Did your family continue to live in the same area?

Was she listed Mulatto because she was a Free Person of Color?

To: Semmaster  (9 of 31) 
 686.9 in reply to 686.2 

Good morning,  Semmaster!

And do provide us with a direct link...

Thanks in advance...

Later...

Peace...

To: Semmaster  (10 of 31) 
 686.10 in reply to 686.6 

Some just choose to believe what their leaders and mentors need and want us all to believe...

As in:

All cults need new converts in order to maintain and support their old agendas and prop up old dogma(s)...

Some also dare to imply and suggest we were and are no more or little more than lost sheep and self promote themselves as being shepards...

The flip side:

I choose to reach...

And teach...

But not just preach!

People oftentimes fear that which they don't know and understand much about...

Though that is their call...

Not their right to just waste our time...

Or yours...

FYI...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.