General Topics -  Free African Americans of Va. N.C., Del. (66 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Semmaster  (26 of 31) 
 686.26 in reply to 686.24 
  • These Freed Slaves were Mulattos.

Your supposeded ancestor Dora Anderson Miller looks more like Sojourner Truth who was no mulatto, ... but appeared to be a cosmetically altered "white" made up to look like a person of color.  These are no mulattoes.

... o http://www.thenewschool.com/soujourner_truth.htm o

Below is a photo of Zulima Farber, from Cuba -- of Shemite Arawak Native American ancestry but is misclassifed as a mulatto and then Hispanics by whites. These so-called mulattoes make up mulatto 51% of Cuba's 11 million+ population, ... being held down using the lie that as so-called mulattoes these Arawak Native Americans are allegedly descended from cosmetically altered "whites" and immigrant black european Negroes -- which is a lie and biologically impossible.  I know of no real light-skinned Shemite men with staight hair who has had children by an immigrant black european Negro woman that came out looking like Zulima Farber with long straight hair or like the the typical Mexican. Their children usually come out somewhat yellow (if not black) with short hair, and sometimes with long hair, ... never brown and always with long hair like the typical Shemite. Don't forget that real mulattoes (kids of nonwhite women and white males) cannot reproduce and do not have children, ... so it is impossible for anyone to be descended from a mulatto in real life.  This the universal biological law of the hybrid (mulatto) ... even in plants.  Hybrid plants are even sterile/barren, and can reproduce themselves.

.... o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulima_Farber o

inidgenous Shemite Mexican Native American girls ... http://www.gate-travel.org/culmex.html o

• Edited 10/15/2006 11:45 pm ET by Rosetta321

Reply   Options 

To: ROSETTA321  (27 of 31) 
 686.27 in reply to 686.26 

YOU ARE SO IGNORANT, HOW DO WE KNOW WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE. YOUR POST DOESN'T DESERVE A RESPONSE BUT SINCE I DID RESPOND TO YOUR FAKE ASS... ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU ARE A HOPELESS ####!!!! DON'T WORRY, I WON'T DEGRADE MYSELF TO READ ANY STUPID RESPONSE YOU MAY HAVE TO THIS WRITE...................................................................................

To: Semmaster  (28 of 31) 
 686.28 in reply to 686.27 
I applaud your willingness to discuss issues rationally even with someone you disagree with......But.....What took so long for you to see that person as a troll/spoiler?LOL :o)

To: Semmaster  (29 of 31) 
 686.29 in reply to 686.28 

In all due candor and honesty and fairness and mutual respect:

First of all?

Some of our distant ancestors (who wound up here by chance rather by choice)  et al down to us were not and we are not 'one big happy family'...

As was and is true of most (if not all) of humanity:

Some were/are for us...

Others not at all...

Then,   too,  there were and are any number of past and present tribal/ethnic rivalries,  down to conflicts based on religious or economic conflicts,   up to and including the clashes based on some folks nationalistic and/or global bids for domination:

So it is far  too easy for the typical less than well informed person to base far too much on far too little,   belabor under illusions and based on wrongheaded conclusions...

So,  let us try to be cautious and wary,  lest we too dismiss how somebody might truly feel,  i. e.,   as in  people who let their hearts lead them   as opposed to me (among others)  also hoping and wishing that such folk also start using their heads for more than hatracks...

No...

I do not dislike Rosetta:

But...

I sure don't like what somebody told her about people like us!

Thing is?

Every adult can and should be held accountable for what they choose to believe after others have revealed the truth to them too...

FYI...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

To: Semmaster  (30 of 31) 
 686.30 in reply to 686.27 
  • YOU ARE SO IGNORANT, HOW DO WE KNOW WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE. YOUR POST DOESN'T DESERVE A RESPONSE BUT SINCE I DID RESPOND TO YOUR FAKE ASS...

As usual ... you follow your S.O.P. when you can't defend your propaganda bogus claims and restort to personal attacks ... as a distraction, which gets you nowhere.

I'll pass any test you offer for authenticity ... as I have never been cosmetically made over (cosmetically altered).  Apparently the only fake here are the ones claiming to be descended from barren/sterile mulattoes.

To: Semmaster  (31 of 31) 
 686.31 in reply to 686.30 

First?

Yes...

You are welcomed to post here...

But...

Please no more profanity or vulgarity...

Second?

It is not that I agree with Rosetta...

Instead I do wish to know and understand what is her/the source of such foolish nonsense...

Though if my guess is right--and this is what the modern day #### choose to believe--no wonder some thinbloods get away playing the less knowledgeable among their tribes--ala a guilt by mere association with all of us black indian descendants too...

FYI...

Later...

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-5 6-15 16-25 26-31
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.