BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  inducted into a club no one wants to be  (366 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: vedwards143  (11 of 26) 
 69674.11 in reply to 69674.1 

Vicky, Please know that you are in my thoughts and I just put you at the top of my prayer list. You have a wonderful sunny way about you and I think that if anybody can beat this, YOU CAN!!

Love and hugs,
Anita in AZ
http://MelodyODesigns.artfire.com/
www.melobeau.blogspot.com/
www.flickr.com/photos/melobeau/

Reply   Options 

To: vedwards143  (12 of 26) 
 69674.12 in reply to 69674.1 
Oh sweetie (((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
We are here for you any time you need to talk. Carolyn Stearns would be a good shoulder to lean on. She's gotten past the big C and will know what you are going through.
Tonja Lenderman
Jewelry & Clear Stamp Designer, published author
Polyclay Corner Blog : http://www.tonjastreasures.com/wordpress
Twitter: http://twitter.com/tonjalenderman

To: All  (13 of 26) 
 69674.13 in reply to 69674.12 
Thanks to all of you who have sent such good messages and offered prayer.  This means a lot to me!   Thanks from the bottom of my heart, Vicky

To: vedwards143  (14 of 26) 
 69674.14 in reply to 69674.1 
I too will keep you in my thoughts and wish you a good recovery. Hang in there girl!

To: vedwards143  (15 of 26) 
 69674.15 in reply to 69674.1 
So sorry Vicky, *hugs* & prayers headed your way

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/22/12 2:03 PM 
To: vedwards143  (16 of 26) 
 69674.16 in reply to 69674.1 

Hugs and prayers Vicki, hang in there your not alone I had my breast cancer in 1993, so you can tell I'm still around kicking and screaming. Just keep your thoughts happy and healing and when you get down come here and write to us, if noone is here at the time put a good comedy on the tv and laugh till you can't laugh any more and then laugh again.  you are in charge of your body keep your spirits up if people come around you maudelyn and sad and miserable tell them to come back with a good mood or else don't come back until yoou are cured. I believe its your emotional attitude that you are going to win this was with as much good will and cheerful hugs and love. Your going to have some sad times but don't let them be for very long, pay attention to what just happened and find a way to laugh, or at least make you feel good instead of bad!!  You can do it.  If I can win the battle so can you.  Get some kind of talisman that you can use to make you feel good something that can remind you of my letter and remind you to look at things with a winners eyes.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Personal Website -        www. SincereLeigh.com

To: vedwards143  (17 of 26) 
 69674.17 in reply to 69674.1 
Hugs and good thoughts coming your way in full force!

Betsy

To: vedwards143  (18 of 26) 
 69674.18 in reply to 69674.1 
I am so sorry to hear this, Vicky!  Please keep us updated as to your surgery and other treatment options the doctors propose.

My best friend was just diagnosed with breast cancer and has a mastectomy scheduled in early August as well.  I will ask her to pray for you, and I'll ask you to pray for her (her name is Barbara).  Sometimes just focusing on helping someone OUTSIDE of your own situation will help lift your spirits.  And I'm a big believer in the power of prayer.  I'll be praying for both of you!

--Shannon

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (19 of 26) 
 69674.19 in reply to 69674.16 
Hi Leigh, thank you for the wonderful letter. Yes, I do believe you are still around.  Your story gives me hope.  You know, cancer used to be a death sentence, but now there are more and probably better treatments. I'm really glad this didn't happen when my kids were young and I was working etc.  My kids have been great, getting me to my appointments etc.  I'm glad to be able to return to this site and read the wonderful notes.  Take care, and thanks again.  Vicky

To: All  (20 of 26) 
 69674.20 in reply to 69674.19 
Again, thank you to those who wrote such wonderful words.  You are the greatest and I thank you for taking the time to write me me such great notes.  Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.  God Bless, to all of you,  Vicky

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-26
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.