BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  K.C. Redcat's NEW HOUSE (424 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/9/12 2:52 PM 
To: Kimba (mackimba)  (28 of 28) 
 69756.28 in reply to 69756.23 

You know a person that runs youmacon????? wait till I tell Delaney!!! She'll like me today!!!

What  winder is if they have that place that Sue Kelsey took me that had all the paper goods and things spelled wrong and seconds and all kinds of cheapie things, I don't even remember the name of the store its been so long. Do you know what I'm talking about??? maybe while we are out there we could take you out to dinner sounds like you might not be too far away from where we are going to stay, i want to find a cool motel that is around some cool places to visit msince we arent going to youmacon we are just dropping Delaney off and going on our own till its time to pick laney up.

know of any good motels and places to go????  wink wink!!!!

SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Personal Website -        www. SincereLeigh.com

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-7 8-17 18-27 28
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.