BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Bangle Bracelet Forms (1294 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: kathy47 (kth47) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/23/13 7:15 AM 
To: Debbie G / Twinkle (debtwinkle)  (42 of 44) 
 70313.42 in reply to 70313.38 
LOL!!!   I would pay to se that! Good idea about the sleeve, I just always had a sleeve on so I could get it off after I baked it but this makes more sense, and you can bake more without having pop cans all over the place.

Reply   Options 

To: klcrist  (43 of 44) 
 70313.43 in reply to 70313.4 
I just bought one (metal mold from Premo) and broke it.  I was under the impression that I was supposed to apply the clay on it and I would wear it like that.  Later, I read that it was only a mold.  I could not get it on my arm, tried to stretch it and it broke in half.  Just wondering if I were to have used that mold, would the Premo be durable to stretching?  My wrist is very narrow.

To: manbeader DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (44 of 44) 
 70313.44 in reply to 70313.1 
Hi. I know I'm late to the party. I shared you issues with the soda cans - if you still want to use it, fill it with water or rice or sand. That will help.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-11 12-21 22-31 32-41 42-44
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.