BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  YES, I am still 'around'.... (629 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/12/13 12:10 AM 
To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (11 of 20) 
 70672.11 in reply to 70672.10 
AWESOME! CONGRATS! have a WONDERFUL TIME! you deserve it for sure!

oh yeah... mostly I need to remember PATIENCE! ACK! <G> my greatest life lesson that I keep needing to learn. 

heck...look at how far I've come already! WOW!

Kim

Reply   Options 

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/12/13 10:06 AM 
To: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (12 of 20) 
 70672.12 in reply to 70672.11 

Yes Patience, im learning it now the more I wait for Stephen to get his stuff packed, I've got almost everything packed he doesn't even have his suitcase out<G>

Hugs

SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Personal Website -        www. SincereLeigh.com

From: just beth (bethrica) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/17/13 11:41 PM 
To: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (13 of 20) 
 70672.13 in reply to 70672.1 
Hi Kim!  I was thinking of you recently, we used to chat pretty often back in the day.  I mostly lurk here now but I guess seeing a familiar face pulled me out of the woodwork :)

I'm sorry claying turned negative for you, hopefully you can turn it around again and give yourself a real fresh start.

I wish you the best with getting into your new house,

Beth

From: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/18/13 1:37 AM 
To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (14 of 20) 
 70672.14 in reply to 70672.12 
I know at this point you are already on your way to FL for the cruise... hope you both have an awesome time! 

"I" would have been like Stephen... waiting until the last minute... as I tend to get distracted and also forget things or bring too much (usually the case! LOL)

anyhow...hope you have an amazing time! you both deserve it!!!!!!

Kim

From: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/18/13 1:47 AM 
To: just beth (bethrica) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (15 of 20) 
 70672.15 in reply to 70672.13 
Thanks Beth.  'back in the day'...seems like another lifetime sometimes... especially the last few years...  BUT... once I'm FINALLY in my house... hopefully I'll be back to the 'old' NEW me... still don't know WHERE I'm setting up WHAT in my basement studio over at MY house... as it's way smaller than here at the ex's...where half the basement is/was my studio... 1,875 sq ft house (ditto for the basement) and MY house...is 975... with maybe 300? that I am refinishing PROPERLY...for my 'studio'...in the basement... 70+ yr old house...with SHORT basement ceiling...ack! oh well...it's MINE! <G>

yeah... today/tonight was the 2nd guild meeting I haven't gone to since the 'new' year (membership year starts July 1...meetings start Sept) and I had NO DESIRE and honestly was THRILLED to NOT GO...not even consider joining...first time in 16 YEARS!  WOW!  too much bs and drama! esp the last 8 years... mostly it's about the way a good friend was treated (TOO!)    no doubt I'll start back to claying...eventually... seeing all the pretties out there...and once I get to move my STUDIO...   hoping NEXT WEEK that the first contractors will START THE WORK...FINALLY! YEAH!!!!! (gutters, back doors-inner & storm, back patio roof, well pump and lots I'm forgetting right now...LOL) 

I'm amazed at ALL the work I've done around/with my house in the last year... it's a total transformation really...  halfway through painting all the kitchen cabinet doors... well, after stripping... (YUCK!) and it's a WEE kitchen too... but LOADS OF WORK!!!  but it's looking SWEET!!!!!!! 

nice to 'hear' from you ... and see names around here I remember from the 'old days'...  like I said...sometimes it feels like that was another life...

Kim

To: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (16 of 20) 
 70672.16 in reply to 70672.15 
It was odd, I didn't even realize that it was meeting time thursday. Didn't miss the meeting, tho I did miss some of the people... But even that wasn't as bad as September. It is a shame it came to this for us. I really did try hard. There was only one thing they asked of me I said no to in how many years? Their loss. 

The one down side is no more monthly trips to Munro's (tho the budget is better for that! lol!!!) and I miss that. Maybe I can find a way to get there in the next couple of months... 

I haven't heard a word either. Not one person has asked. I am disappointed about it, but that just shows me it was time to move on... Maybe things will work out for us to have a clay play day in your studio next year. ;)

HUGS!

Kimba

From: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/20/13 1:14 AM 
To: Kimba (mackimba)  (17 of 20) 
 70672.17 in reply to 70672.16 
yes.... hopefully in the 'new year' I'll have my studio AT MY HOUSE and ready to work in it... 

I've been dropped by the MO group... no doubt so have you... I only checked tonight... ya know... as they 'warned' anyone NOT paying up by the meeting...would be dropped... again, no great loss... esp as NO ONE has said DIDDLY! thanks for NOTHING... and very 'few' members are "FRIENDS" on FB... 

THEIR LOSS...  I'm kinda surprised no one has demanded the BOH... I mean I had been doing it over 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!    WHATEVER!

yeah... I still have my $25 gift cert for Munro's from retreat... but since I haven't been claying... or anything really... not going to go 'shopping' until I get ALL THE WAY into my house lock, stock and barrel!!!!!!

TTFN!

Kim

To: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (18 of 20) 
 70672.18 in reply to 70672.17 
Well, you know how much this ended up costing me... And not even a "Thank you for all you have done for us."... Heck, not even a "Thank you!" for all the work I did on the auctions. Ah well, it's done now.

Kimba

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/29/13 9:42 AM 
To: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (19 of 20) 
 70672.19 in reply to 70672.14 
Thanks Kim, the Cruise was beyond wonderful I'm sure I'll be posting about it in the days to come right now we are recovering from finding out on the way home that our beloved dog had to be put to sleep while we were gone and my daughter who had the radical mastectomy ended up with major surgery again, all these things happened while we were out of touch and my other daughter had to deal with it all, poor kid!!!  We will survive again.  I am proud of my kids, they all worked together.
SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Personal Website -        www. SincereLeigh.com

From: Kim (KCREDCAT) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/30/13 2:09 AM 
To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (20 of 20) 
 70672.20 in reply to 70672.19 
((((((((HUGS & PRAYERS))))))))

glad you had a good time...and sorry about your furkid...that's rough...and your daughter too!

Kim

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.