General Topics -  Edge of America  (310 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: ROSETTA321  (10 of 21) 
 707.10 in reply to 707.9 

All people across the earth descended from one specific sub-saharan tribe of Africans.  Their DNA shows they, whether they are Eurpean, Asian, Indan, etc. are closer to this tribe than even other Africans are.

EDM Newsletter Donkey Rising

The Liberal Agenda

Reply   Options 

To: Maezeppa1 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (11 of 21) 
 707.11 in reply to 707.10 

Good evening,  new poster...

And on point reply!

But,  there are a couple of other black indian frequented forums,  though due to the lateness of the evening,  etc.,   I'll have to get back to you about that too...

So stay tuned...

FYI...

Take...

Later...

Peace...

To: ROSETTA321  (12 of 21) 
 707.12 in reply to 707.8 

I'm simply not into using religious text to base my belief in who anybody is descended from...

I. e.,   it implies and suggests I must be of the same religious faith,   and my beliefs et al are starting to be spiritually based,  that is--indigenous ones...

One's religion and one's spiritual beliefs are personal and private things:

Other things we must use to unite us behind a common intent and purpose...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

To: ROSETTA321  (13 of 21) 
 707.13 in reply to 707.9 

You don't reach or teach:

You just preach!

That undermines whatever merits there well may be to your comments etc.

And isn't that also why some ban you from their forums?

Nor do I really understand why you continue to post on what is a dormant one...

So you tell me!

FYI...

Later....

Peace...

To: Maezeppa1 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (14 of 21) 
 707.14 in reply to 707.10 

o  Kelly(Maezeppa1) quote:  All people across the earth descended from one specific sub-saharan tribe of Africans. 

LOL ... I see that you too have been wasting your time reading european Negro fairytales in the Sci-Fi section of reading materials.  You should stay with the truth of Lord, the God of ancestors who created heaven and earth and all life therein ... then created man (Ha'adam/Adam, our 1st father) in His image -- (male and female).  (Genesis 1) The only "sub-saharan tribe of Africans" that existed in Africa, land of Racham/Cham/Ham, before the europeans with their foot soldiers/seed of the serpents/nachash invaded disguised as so-called 'white people' were the Khoi Khoi or Hottentots.   The Khoi Khoi are descendants or sons of Racham, mistranlated as Ham in the european bible.  Racham was the 2nd-born son of Nocha/Noach and he and his sons were appointed to live in the southern parts of the earth, including the southern tip of the Iberian peninsula (Spain/Portugal) as far north as ancient Gadir (modern Cadiz, Spain), until the day of final judgment of the world. (book of Jubilees chapter 8). 

o  Kelly(Maezeppa1) quote:  Their DNA shows they, whether they are Eurpean, Asian, Indan, etc. are closer to this tribe than even other Africans are.

The only thing european DNA Sci-Fi shows is the political propaganda they want it to show ... LOL!  The Khoi Khois DNA no more matches the DNA of Negroes of europe, or the Negroes of northern Asia or their cousins the Huns and Turks or the North American Canadian Native Americans or Eskimos or the native Siberians than thy match up with the native (indigenous) Shemitic and Kushyte peoples of Arabia, India, China, Japan, etc., Hawaiians, Native Americans of the USA, Mexico and Central America and the Caribbean Islands.  BTW, cosmetically making over the male seed of the serpent to resemble mankind (male and female) of the native peoples living in "Eurpean, Asian, Indan, etc..," then claiming that the DNA of these cosmetically made over "beast of the fields" (Genesis 3.1) match real people living in "Eurpean, Asian, Indan, etc.." is nothing but the usually tricks played by those european foreigners in power to make fools out the children of Seth the righteous in their constant campaign from thousands of years ago to invade and take over our ancestral homelands throughout the world.   A seed of the serpent is a seed of the serpent no matter how he is cosmetically made over to look ... and the seed of the serpent DNA does not and has never matched the DNA of man, the children or seed of Ha'adam/Adam, our 1st father whom our Lord created in His own image.  The seed of the serpent have extra chromosomes which is why the males can only produce sterile/barren mulattoes when they mate with real women, the dauthers of Ha'adam/Adam, our 1st father.  If you can't follow what I'm saying to you ... just let me know and I will break down so more for your understanding.

To: ctj2010  (15 of 21) 
 707.15 in reply to 707.12 

ctj2010 quotes:  "I'm simply not into using religious text to base my belief in who anybody is descended from..."

You need to score 1 point for the european Negroes based on your statement above.  After all,  the invading europeans and their apostate Shemitic allies have spent a lot of their resources convincing the entire world, especially the children of Seth the righteous (via HaShem/Shem and Racham/Cham/Ham, the 1st and 2nd born sons of Nocha/Noah) that the Holy Scriptures (religious text) are false and should be discarded ... that there is no Creator, Maker or  Lord (YHVH/Yahvah - Hebrew name; Weshemoneto - Shawnee name; Allah - Muslim name; Rachum/Ra - ancient Egyptian name; Amen-Ra - ancient Hebrew-Egyptian (Hyksos) name; etc..)

Because once we throw out the Holy Scriptures, which is the only acurate account of the history of the creation of the heavens, the earth and all life, including mankind, we leave ourselves wide open for any kind of pagan, made up science-fiction aka Sci-Fi (like the theory of evolution by Darwin (seed of the serpent)) ... which is nothing but political propaganda to justify the evil, unlawful invasion of the ancestral homelands of the children of Seth by the children of Qayin/Cain (via Yapet, 3rd or last born son of Nocha/Noah)) from the northern parts of the world.  Denying the existence of our Lord and His divine laws and the laws handed down to us through our forefathers (ancestors) who were His servants, to keep peace and order in the world and keep mankind alive and well, is just a warfare tactic being used by these europeans as they serve satan (Lilith (Hebrew name); Medusa (Greek name)) like their father Qayin/Cain ... who always broke the divine laws of our Lord, to kill his own brother Habel/Abel the just. (Genesis 4). 

o ctj2010 quote:  "One's religion and one's spiritual beliefs are personal and private things:"

Some of our ancestors in the Americas, for reasons of their own, stop believing in our Lord and invented their own gods to worship and serve.  This ignorance of our beginnings as taught to us by our forefathers is how the europeans got by us this time are.  Ignorance of their own history is how the Huns (cousins of the Negroes and Canadian Native Americans) have managed to evilly and unlawfully rule over the native Chinese of Shemitic/Kushyte ancestry for over 2000 years ... invading China after the death of the 1st emperor and burning all the Chinese libraries and systematically killing all the learned and wise scholars of China, then telling the remaining Chinese that the Huns and they (native Chinese) were the same people -- even though they look nothing alike and are of different skin colors.

To: ctj2010  (16 of 21) 
 707.16 in reply to 707.13 

o   ctj2010 quote:  " You don't reach or teach: >You just preach! >That undermines whatever merits there well may be to your comments etc."

Only those who are of european ancestry have the opinion you stated above of what I say ... Claiming that religion is banned from everyday normal talk is the same as oppressing religious belief.  This has never been the way of our indigneous Native Americans of Shemitic/Kushyte people.   I guess we can all say that you are not familiar with Chief Tecumseh teachings on religion and life in general:

" ... Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.

Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.

Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.

... Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.

If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.

Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. ... "

o   ctj2010 quote:  "And isn't that also why some ban you from their forums? > Nor do I really understand why you continue to post on what is a dormant one... >So you tell me!"

The reason I've gotten booted of the so-called "Afrikan-Amerikan" and Christian forums is because what I say is the truth of our Lord YHVH/Yahvah (Hebrew name).  It is clearly written in the Holy Scriptures who we are and how our ancestors got to be in our ancestral homelands here in the USA and throughout the world.  There is no reason for anyone, other than to rebel against our Lord and join in the alliance with satan and the children of Qayin/Cain, to reject the Holy Scriptures except that they are looking for reasons to justify breaking the divine laws He has given to us through our forefathers (ancestors).  Taking away someone else's land is a sin and carries a curse and is also a crime; and this has been the law in this world since the time of the Patriarch Nocha/Noah after the flood.  Only the invading children of Qayin from the north don't won't to hear about our Lord, and will use religion as an excuse to try and silence the truth ... to keep people ignorant so they (foreign invaders) can evilly and unlawfully rule over the children of Seth and destroy us in their evil conquest of the world for their god satan.  Banning the talk of religion in answering questions is as I said before simply is nothing but religous persecution done by the pagans who are in rebellion against our Lord  ... The Nazi  propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels stated that the truth was the enemy of the state and should be kept from the people at all cost, so that the evil ones could stay in power.  This is why the USA government forbids by law any mention of religion in its functioning.  No race will survive by breaking the divine laws of our Lord  Not even these so-called Christian forums want to hear the truth of our Lord, as they have chose to worship the god of their "New Testament"  invented by the children of Qayin/Cain and their apostate Shemitic allies, who is a man born or a woman.  And as it written in the Holy Scriptures, our Lord and Creator and Maker was never born of any woman... nor does He say that He would ever be born of a woman as falsely claimed by Christian teachings.    BTW, if this forum was dormant, it would still be on Delphi ... now would it? 

Besides, when did indigneous Native Americans stop respecting the religious belief of others? and when did we begin banning even the mention or common talk of our Lord and religion in everyday talk?

To: All  (17 of 21) 
 707.17 in reply to 707.16 

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. "

-- Tecumseh, Chief Shawanee

o   ctj2010 quote:  "And isn't that also why some ban you from their forums? > Nor do I really understand why you continue to post on what is a dormant one... >So you tell me!"

The reason I've gotten booted of the so-called "Afrikan-Amerikan" and Christian forums is because what I say is the truth of our Lord YHVH/Yahvah (Hebrew name).  It is clearly written in the Holy Scriptures who we are and how our ancestors got to be in our ancestral homelands here in the USA and throughout the world.  ... Banning the talk of religion in answering questions is as I said before simply is nothing but religous persecution done by the pagans who are in rebellion against our Lord  ... The Nazi  propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels stated that the truth was the enemy of the state and should be kept from the people at all cost, so that the evil ones could stay in power.  ...  No race will survive by breaking the divine laws of our Lord 

Not even these so-called Christian forums want to hear the truth of our Lord, as they have chose to worship the god of their "New Testament"  invented by the children of Qayin/Cain and their apostate Shemitic allies, who is a man born or a woman.  And as it written in the Holy Scriptures, our Lord and Creator and Maker was never born of any woman... nor does He say that He would ever be born of a woman as falsely claimed by Christian teachings.   ...

BTW, if this forum was dormant, it would still be on Delphi ... now would it? 

Besides, when did indigneous Native Americans stop respecting the religious belief of others? and when did we begin banning even the mention or common talk of our Lord and religion in everyday talk?

• Edited 11/12/2007 10:37 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: ROSETTA321  (18 of 21) 
 707.18 in reply to 707.17 

I don't know or understand exactly why you got banned from other boards:

What you choose to believe (as opposed to what I and others know to be true)  on this one is of some interest and importance to me...

Simply put?

I place no blind faith in religious dogmas any more than I place blind faith in somebody's political dogma...

Though I must also admit what you (among others)  are trying to sell us reveals more than even you realize (and you don't even begin to recognize what that also tells me about you)...

Yes...

There is a wee bit of truth behind your claims...

But...

That's as far as it goes...

My dear sister,   me and mine have heard and read some absurd and bizarre claims before,   also coming forth from the likes of ole Daddy Grace or Prophet Jones and Reverand Ike,  etc.:

Though at least in their cases some of us did expect something (in the way of blessings),   i. e.,   which might lead to somebody winning a bet via the illegal numbers racket,   etc.

Otherwise just waiting on Jehowah or Yaweh or the white christians Jesus to come back to save the worthy?

I wouldn't count on it!

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

• Edited 11/13/2007 12:34 pm ET by ctj2010

To: ctj2010  (19 of 21) 
 707.19 in reply to 707.18 

Dee Ketchum
Chief of the Delaware Tribe of Indians

http://www.delawaretribeofindians.nsn.us/Dee.html

Smiling faces ....!

Condolences to the indigenous Lenape (Delaware) Native Americans ... Smiling faces as leaders of their nation is how the Cherokee Nation got screwed and lost all their lands.

BTW, if the Lenape (Delaware) Native Americans are also Algonquins, (cousins of the european Negroes, Asian Turks and Huns and native Siberians)  then why aren't they in their own Yapetite-Canadian ancestral homelands of Canada ...?  rather than squatting on our Shemitic/Kushyte Native Amerians ancestral  lands out in Oklahoma here in the USA?   BTW again, didn't the europeans write and produce the Broadway show Oaklahoma to make the public forget that Oaklahoma was once called Indian Territory? ... where all remaining indigenous Native American Shemites tribes and Native American Kushyte  slaves (if they had any) were supposed to live for all times, free of foreign subjugation from european white colonial rule.

Navigate this discussion: 1-9 10-19 20-21
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.