General Topics -  Edge of America  (269 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: ctj2010  (16 of 21) 
 707.16 in reply to 707.13 

o   ctj2010 quote:  " You don't reach or teach: >You just preach! >That undermines whatever merits there well may be to your comments etc."

Only those who are of european ancestry have the opinion you stated above of what I say ... Claiming that religion is banned from everyday normal talk is the same as oppressing religious belief.  This has never been the way of our indigneous Native Americans of Shemitic/Kushyte people.   I guess we can all say that you are not familiar with Chief Tecumseh teachings on religion and life in general:

" ... Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.

Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.

Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.

... Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.

If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.

Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. ... "

o   ctj2010 quote:  "And isn't that also why some ban you from their forums? > Nor do I really understand why you continue to post on what is a dormant one... >So you tell me!"

The reason I've gotten booted of the so-called "Afrikan-Amerikan" and Christian forums is because what I say is the truth of our Lord YHVH/Yahvah (Hebrew name).  It is clearly written in the Holy Scriptures who we are and how our ancestors got to be in our ancestral homelands here in the USA and throughout the world.  There is no reason for anyone, other than to rebel against our Lord and join in the alliance with satan and the children of Qayin/Cain, to reject the Holy Scriptures except that they are looking for reasons to justify breaking the divine laws He has given to us through our forefathers (ancestors).  Taking away someone else's land is a sin and carries a curse and is also a crime; and this has been the law in this world since the time of the Patriarch Nocha/Noah after the flood.  Only the invading children of Qayin from the north don't won't to hear about our Lord, and will use religion as an excuse to try and silence the truth ... to keep people ignorant so they (foreign invaders) can evilly and unlawfully rule over the children of Seth and destroy us in their evil conquest of the world for their god satan.  Banning the talk of religion in answering questions is as I said before simply is nothing but religous persecution done by the pagans who are in rebellion against our Lord  ... The Nazi  propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels stated that the truth was the enemy of the state and should be kept from the people at all cost, so that the evil ones could stay in power.  This is why the USA government forbids by law any mention of religion in its functioning.  No race will survive by breaking the divine laws of our Lord  Not even these so-called Christian forums want to hear the truth of our Lord, as they have chose to worship the god of their "New Testament"  invented by the children of Qayin/Cain and their apostate Shemitic allies, who is a man born or a woman.  And as it written in the Holy Scriptures, our Lord and Creator and Maker was never born of any woman... nor does He say that He would ever be born of a woman as falsely claimed by Christian teachings.    BTW, if this forum was dormant, it would still be on Delphi ... now would it? 

Besides, when did indigneous Native Americans stop respecting the religious belief of others? and when did we begin banning even the mention or common talk of our Lord and religion in everyday talk?

Reply   Options 

To: All  (17 of 21) 
 707.17 in reply to 707.16 

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. "

-- Tecumseh, Chief Shawanee

o   ctj2010 quote:  "And isn't that also why some ban you from their forums? > Nor do I really understand why you continue to post on what is a dormant one... >So you tell me!"

The reason I've gotten booted of the so-called "Afrikan-Amerikan" and Christian forums is because what I say is the truth of our Lord YHVH/Yahvah (Hebrew name).  It is clearly written in the Holy Scriptures who we are and how our ancestors got to be in our ancestral homelands here in the USA and throughout the world.  ... Banning the talk of religion in answering questions is as I said before simply is nothing but religous persecution done by the pagans who are in rebellion against our Lord  ... The Nazi  propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels stated that the truth was the enemy of the state and should be kept from the people at all cost, so that the evil ones could stay in power.  ...  No race will survive by breaking the divine laws of our Lord 

Not even these so-called Christian forums want to hear the truth of our Lord, as they have chose to worship the god of their "New Testament"  invented by the children of Qayin/Cain and their apostate Shemitic allies, who is a man born or a woman.  And as it written in the Holy Scriptures, our Lord and Creator and Maker was never born of any woman... nor does He say that He would ever be born of a woman as falsely claimed by Christian teachings.   ...

BTW, if this forum was dormant, it would still be on Delphi ... now would it? 

Besides, when did indigneous Native Americans stop respecting the religious belief of others? and when did we begin banning even the mention or common talk of our Lord and religion in everyday talk?

• Edited 11/12/2007 10:37 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: ROSETTA321  (18 of 21) 
 707.18 in reply to 707.17 

I don't know or understand exactly why you got banned from other boards:

What you choose to believe (as opposed to what I and others know to be true)  on this one is of some interest and importance to me...

Simply put?

I place no blind faith in religious dogmas any more than I place blind faith in somebody's political dogma...

Though I must also admit what you (among others)  are trying to sell us reveals more than even you realize (and you don't even begin to recognize what that also tells me about you)...

Yes...

There is a wee bit of truth behind your claims...

But...

That's as far as it goes...

My dear sister,   me and mine have heard and read some absurd and bizarre claims before,   also coming forth from the likes of ole Daddy Grace or Prophet Jones and Reverand Ike,  etc.:

Though at least in their cases some of us did expect something (in the way of blessings),   i. e.,   which might lead to somebody winning a bet via the illegal numbers racket,   etc.

Otherwise just waiting on Jehowah or Yaweh or the white christians Jesus to come back to save the worthy?

I wouldn't count on it!

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

• Edited 11/13/2007 12:34 pm ET by ctj2010

To: ctj2010  (19 of 21) 
 707.19 in reply to 707.18 

Dee Ketchum
Chief of the Delaware Tribe of Indians

http://www.delawaretribeofindians.nsn.us/Dee.html

Smiling faces ....!

Condolences to the indigenous Lenape (Delaware) Native Americans ... Smiling faces as leaders of their nation is how the Cherokee Nation got screwed and lost all their lands.

BTW, if the Lenape (Delaware) Native Americans are also Algonquins, (cousins of the european Negroes, Asian Turks and Huns and native Siberians)  then why aren't they in their own Yapetite-Canadian ancestral homelands of Canada ...?  rather than squatting on our Shemitic/Kushyte Native Amerians ancestral  lands out in Oklahoma here in the USA?   BTW again, didn't the europeans write and produce the Broadway show Oaklahoma to make the public forget that Oaklahoma was once called Indian Territory? ... where all remaining indigenous Native American Shemites tribes and Native American Kushyte  slaves (if they had any) were supposed to live for all times, free of foreign subjugation from european white colonial rule.

To: ROSETTA321  (20 of 21) 
 707.20 in reply to 707.19 

You continue to make accusations:

That in and of itself doesn't 'prove'  anything!

So,   emotional appeals,  etc.,   expected to win over somebody,  who is merely of the same alleged/real ethnic/racial background,   etc.,  via an 'us vs them'  notion of our folk in the Americas,  etc.,   won't work on me!

FYI...

Later...

To: ctj2010  (21 of 21) 
 707.21 in reply to 707.20 
  • ctj2020 quote:  You continue to make accusations:  >>That in and of itself doesn't 'prove'  anything!

Why do those like yourself call the truth "accusations" ... but consider the lies and propaganda of the europeans to be "scientific" ...?  It is only their european lies and propaganda which claim that there are "white people" and that the indigneous Native Americans are descended from the Huns (their cousins) who are faking it as the "Chinese" because our ancestors allegedly walked across an alleged land-bridge 100 million years ago; and no one ever invented a ship or sailed the seas before the Negroes of europe did in disguise as so-called 'white people.'   It is only european lies and propaganda that mankind is the only life-form in this world that walks upright on two feet and who can talk.  Yet the Holy Scriptures tells the story of how our ancestors got spread around the world and of the serpent (the other life-form which walks upright on two feet and talks and can mate with women) ... yet the europeans lie, spread propaganda and falsely claim it is made up (not "scientific")  to hide the fact that they have changed the look of the male  seed of the serpert (their footsoldiers) through surgery to resemble mankind (male/female) and are using them in their conquest of the world as so-called "white people."

• ctj2010 quote:  who is merely of the same alleged/real ethnic/racial background,   etc.,  via an 'us vs them'  notion of our folk in the Americas,  etc.,   won't work on me!

We, the indigenous Native Americans of Shemite-Kushyte ancestry are under attack.  There are more Negro-Russians in the USA than there are in europe - their ancestral homelands.  One has to look hard and long to find an American living and/or working in the Northeast these days.  Believe you me, these invading europeans have never had us indigenous Native Americans in their equation as to who gets to live in the USA.  They are here to take all they can get and to keep it -- forever.  They have no morals or scruples about removing their opposition by stealth (using lies and propaganda behind smokescreens of "spreading civilization" by bringing "religion to the heathen Indians" or "freedom and democracy" around the world).  If you want to waste your time lining yourself up to be conquered by these europeans, rather than working to have all indigenous peoples in this world to freely govern their own peoples -- as called for by all leaders throughout the world ... the choice is yours.  But don't call us who differ with your opinion "rude" or "showing no respect" as other do who have an unrealistic, high and exalted opinion of themselves.

• Edited 11/26/2007 10:23 pm ET by Rosetta321

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-5 6-15 16-21
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.