---- SHOW N TELL---- -  TAW-June 30, 2016 (542 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: mst01  (17 of 34) 
 71314.17 in reply to 71314.8 

Thanks...its my fav too :)

Reply   Options 

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (18 of 34) 
 71314.18 in reply to 71314.11 

Cute! I do love ladybugs. And stitch markers :) Sounds like you've kept quite busy with your organizing and all those clay projects. Sleep well, my friend...

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (19 of 34) 
 71314.19 in reply to 71314.13 

Well that should be interesting...I can imagine a mixed media creation with those as elements. So I will be waiting to see what it all comes to be! I've been entertaining many ideas too...unfortunately, no time to implement them at the moment. Long week, but its almost over :) Enjoy the flow of ideas and inspiration! btw...no "what the hecks" or "crazy" comments coming from this quarter...perhaps I share your mental state, lol

Susan

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (20 of 34) 
 71314.20 in reply to 71314.16 

Kaaa-THUD! I love it! You lucky, lucky girl. I would be crazy in that space, doing everything at once. And I would probably never get the carpet out - good for absorbing paint and other miscellaneous things that might land on the floor, haha. It's awesome. :) Did you guys get stuff made together, then? Where do you bake, in there or in the kitchen? Nice!

Jackie

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (21 of 34) 
 71314.21 in reply to 71314.19 

It's because I knew that I would get no "crazy" or "what the heck" comments or even thoughts from you guys that I posted them. :) Thank you! I feel your pain about the week - I want it to be over for you as much as you do! :)

Hugs, Jackie

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (22 of 34) 
 71314.22 in reply to 71314.20 

It did occur to me that a crappy old carpet isnt all that bad to have in there! I certainly wont worry if i drop clay bits or paint, lol. The room transformed into my favorite space. I go sit in there and instantly feel peace. I got collage frames to put up, a world map and 2 cork boards. I want some better lighting eventually.  Oh yeah...and i bought a radio/cd player too. 

The new shelves will hold my sewing stuff. 

It is a far cry from the dream room i envisioned but im so very pleased in spite of that. 

I use my regular oven since my dedicated oven kicked the bucket. 

Ill show more as it is completed. Or better...you could come join me for a personal tour :) 

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (23 of 34) 
 71314.23 in reply to 71314.22 

I'm totally tempted! Would be fun!

The lighting is very important, I'm really having trouble with my vision so the lights are blasting in my studio, and I have to wear two pair of glasses while I work. I've noticed lately that once the natural light is gone, I'm pretty much done, which is a real drag! I've been trying to push myself to get started earlier because of it.

I'm about to collapse I'm so tired right now. It might look weird if I crawled to the bedroom tonight... I'm going to have to find enough energy to walk! LOL.

Jackie

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/1/16 8:40 AM 
To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (24 of 34) 
 71314.24 in reply to 71314.12 

Thanks, Jackie - I used a tiny brush and acrylic paint.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/1/16 8:57 AM 
To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (25 of 34) 
 71314.25 in reply to 71314.13 

Once you've corralled your thoughts you'll do lovely things with all those elements, I'm sure. I can see a wonderful piece of wall art, but also several pieces of jewelry. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with after you've had fun doing a million more of the pretties.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (26 of 34) 
 71314.26 in reply to 71314.14 

Thank you!

How fun to be where the rodeos are!

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-26 27-34
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.