Questions/POLLS/Mentors Topic -  Newbie? (174 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

hi all!
i'm a newbie wondering what the acronyms TAD and TAW mean in the Show and Tell Forum.

I have some fun stuff to show and curious about the posting protocols.

Thanks

Amyfb

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 3) 
 71322.2 in reply to 71322.1 

;-)

thing a week

Thing a day 

Got it

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/16/16 6:26 AM 
To: amyfb  (3 of 3) 
 71322.3 in reply to 71322.2 

Hi Amy - welcome to the forum.

TAD - Thing-A-Day - is a challenge we have every year in the month of February. We try to post a picture of what we make, or are in the process of making, on each day of this month. First ever TAD was back in 2012, I think.

This year, at the end of TAD month, we decided to prolong the challenge by posting something every Thursday. Thursday is now known as TAWsday. If you haven't already seen the first post with all the information about the posting, here's a link to the first post: http://forums.delphiforums.com/polymerclay/messages/?msg=71267.1

Please join the fun and remember it's not about 'fantastic' or 'competition' or 'comparing' - it's all about being a friendly group staying in contact with each other around a common interest (addiction).

Happy claying. :^)

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.