---- SHOW N TELL---- -  TAW-8-18-2016 (572 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/25/16 9:48 AM 
To: gilladian  (9 of 15) 
 71338.9 in reply to 71338.3 

Very awesome journal cover, Gillian - it almost makes me want to make one for myself. I've never even been able to make many notes in a calendar nor check the notes I did make, so journaling is certainly not in my genes. I love looking at the beautiful covers out there, tho.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

Reply   Options 

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 15) 
 71338.10 in reply to 71338.8 

So sorry to hear your facing a struggle :( I can relate...sadly. PC takes my mind off those to a degree. Hang in there, my friend! (((Hugs))) 

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/25/16 1:59 PM 
To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (11 of 15) 
 71338.11 in reply to 71338.10 

Thanks, hon - it sure is nice to get a cyber hug from a far away friend. I really needed that.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (12 of 15) 
 71338.12 in reply to 71338.9 

I'm not a journaler either, but I play in a game called "Call of Cthulhu", and since it is very much a mystery adventure, where our characters gather clues and try to figure out what's really going on (in a horror-story environment), it requires much detailed record keeping, and retaining of bits of info - thus the need to keep an in-character journal.

The other journal I keep is more like an offline pinterest site - I draw sketches of ideas I have, make notes on color combinations, and jot down texture mold ideas, etc...

To: gilladian  (13 of 15) 
 71338.13 in reply to 71338.12 

Dont know the game (Dr Who?) But it sounds like great fun. Alas, i cant even keep up with my smash book lol. Time....work has got to go...i need more free time! 

Susan

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (14 of 15) 
 71338.14 in reply to 71338.9 
Game journals aren't like real ones - I just keep notes on the mystery/adventure we're playing, so we can all look back and see clues to solving things that we missed. It's a fun/scary kind of game.

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (15 of 15) 
 71338.15 in reply to 71338.13 

Nah, Call of Cthulhu is older - based on H P Lovecraft's horror stories - set in 1920's and we're currently trying to solve the murder of "an old friend" - apparently cultists wanted to stop him from writing about them in his next occult research book. So now we're tracking the cult down, and have discovered so far that they may have "tentacles" in Egypt, southern Africa, Australia, and China. So our characters will be traveling the world, interviewing people, hunting down clues, etc... all while trying not to go insane while learning about occult/cthulhu mythos.

Roleplaying games are so much fun!

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-8 9-15
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.