Polymer Clay Talk -  Looking for a mold (384 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

Hi there I am new to the group and wonder if anyone out there can help me. There is a particular polyclay mold I am looking for but I don't know the name of it, nor can I find it by searching. I was wondering if any of you old pros out there could help me out, maybe someone has it and wants to sell it to me. Anyway, this is the mold. Any help on my hunt will be gladly appreciated.

Kate

Reply   Options 

To: exquisitry unread  (2 of 4) 
 71364.2 in reply to 71364.1 

some similar stuff here: http://www.metalclaysupply.com/Clay-Molds-s/77.htm

http://www.bigceramicstore.com/plastic-texture-mat-flowers-10x15.html

try searching on TEXTURE MATS or TEXTURE SHEETS and you'll see a different set of results that might include some clay molds you've already seen.

To: exquisitry unread  (3 of 4) 
 71364.3 in reply to 71364.1 

You might look under fondant or baking, cooking, chocolate, cakes

--sunni

To: exquisitry unread  (4 of 4) 
 71364.4 in reply to 71364.1 

This mat used to be sold on the aisle where the polymer clay was for sale in Hobby Lobby. I've not seen it in a long time. Sadly, I bought one of these but have moved three or four times since the purchase and have no idea where it is now. :-(  Good luck with your hunt.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.