Black Native Americans -  Black Indians learn to embrace 2 worlds (20 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: ctj527  (11 of 21) 
 727.11 in reply to 727.10 

True.

Most nations are not a racial monolith.

Reply   Options 

To: stormshaddow  (12 of 21) 
 727.12 in reply to 727.11 

Good morning,   Stormshadow...

But sometimes unforseen real life issues/problems have to be dealt with at the time too...

Though let's get back to what we were/are writing/talking about here...

First of all?

Even we so called 'black indians'  don't always agree and/or aren't all motivated by the same viewpoints et al as regards who we feel/think makes us just that...

I obviously don't agree with our 'guest'...

I. e.,   what she seems/sounds to feel and think,   or have us to believe,   is one of the reasons other indigenous folk have issues and problems which a few mistakenly associate with us in particular and black folk in general...

I also may not always agree with them either...

Though I do try to listen and learn with an open mind from them too...

Also what I'm beginning to understand and know is their continued existence as the original inhabitants of these three continents is their priority first and foremost...

Methinks even those of our own who are trying to apply the notions of the black majority,  i. e.,  via our attempts to relate to them,  were and are revealing how little (if at all)  they truly do understand and know about what it truly means to be indigenous to some of our other relations...

I'll try to put it diplomatically and politely and respectfully,   but the scenario to me is the following:

As in?

Family...clan...tribe...nation...

That is:

Some of us have shared ancestry with indigenous folk...

That in and of itself doesn't make me a tribal member...

And only a handful of true tribal members are qualified to be on their tribe's council...

Only one or two of their tribal council members go on to become their chiefs...

The flip side is the mixed bloods of white and indigenous ancestry decided to emulate their white settlers neighbors et al and suchlike via mimicking the political and legal institutions of the whites gives some tribes/nations a schizoid like relationship to all of the rest of us,   be we indigenous related aka Freedmen Descendants and/or indigenous identified...

Actually some other indigenous folk were not and are not all confortable with the whites past and present notion of 'civilized'  tribes...

A few other indigenous folk consider that a cheap shot and insult being directed at them by whites they considered or consider bigots and racists...

So do keep that in mind too...

My and the and more to the point?

Even we need and I want to see things thru indigenous eyes, not misinterpret things via some of the self serving b. s.  being hyped by non-indigenous people...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

To: ctj527  (13 of 21) 
 727.13 in reply to 727.10 
  • Most if not all nations are made up of people of various ethnic/racial backgrounds...

Let's face it ... the only reason these immigrant european black Negroes and their cosmetically whitened allies are infiltrating indigenous Shemite Native American tribes and nations is for one reason:

"Very soon the USA will have more immigrant ebony-colored Negroes than white ones. Then what? Another Rwanda genocide for the indigenous Black Indian Native American population to be written off as alleged "black on black crime"? Another Rwanda genocide for indigenous Shemtie Native Americans living on reservations where they are being infiltrated by made over immigrant Negroes faking it as "African-Americans" descended from slaves and Native American ancestry? as well as whites faking it as Indians." -- ts-rose aka rosetta321

The Hutu or immigrant Negro european black attack on the Tutsi (real indigenous Africans who were brought in from East Africa to help steal the land of the African Twa or Pygmies (not knowing that the Hutus were not real Africans)) was carried out because the european blacks running the show from europe believe they don't need the Tutsi anymore ... they can  falsely claim racism and discrimination and/or human rights abuse to steal others ancestral homelands these days.

Don't you remember how Dutch South Africa was given over to the immigrant european Blacks or Negroes of South Africa ... claiming racism (apartheid)?  Yet not one word was said about the real indigenous Africans (the Sans and Khoikhoi called Hottentots by whites) whose ancestral homelands was taken away from them.  The entire was was mislead using the news media, to trick the world into believing that these immigrant Negroes were the real indigenous African people and should therefore be given South Africa to rule.  And the truth is ... it is these immigrant black europeans or Negroes who are the real indigneous european -- using the cosmetically whitened seed of the serpent to take over the entire world.  These whites are nothing but a smokescreen from which the black europeans are using to take away all the ancestral homelands of the children Shem (people living in the middle portion of the world) and the children of Cham or Kham (people living in the southern portion of the world).  All anceint histories (rather lies about history) taught today tell how these same western europeans repeatedly tried to take over the world as the Greeks, the Romans and now using these whites -- whom they divided into the Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, French, English (British), Irish/Scotts, Germans, Italians (Romans).

To: ROSETTA321  (14 of 21) 
 727.14 in reply to 727.13 

Why do you persist to say/write/post things which this handful of present posters don' accept or believe?

And after having heard/read from my share of either undocumented or documented african/indigenous folk:

I'm guessing most of them don't either!

FYI...

To: ctj527  (15 of 21) 
 727.15 in reply to 727.14 
  • And after having heard/read from my share of either undocumented or documented african/indigenous folk: >> I'm guessing most of them don't either!

No real indigenous Africans (children of Kham or Cham) are interested in this messageboard ... they have no reason to be.  Africa is the second biggest continent in the world and perhaps was once the richest continent in the world before the influx of the immigrant Negroes of europe and  their white allies.

To: ROSETTA321  (16 of 21) 
 727.16 in reply to 727.15 
And so ends this segment of your program...

To: ctj527  (17 of 21) 
 727.17 in reply to 727.16 
We'll be right back!

To: stormshaddow  (18 of 21) 
 727.18 in reply to 727.17 

First of all:

Quit it,  y'hear,  just...quit it!

(Nudge nudge/wink wink)!

(Smile)...

Above and beyond that:

Unless and until you find more articles related to this particular discussion/debate thread?

I suggest we close out this discussion and debate...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

To: ctj527  (19 of 21) 
 727.19 in reply to 727.18 
Hmmmmmmm..........Let me see whats going on.............

To: ctj527  (20 of 21) 
 727.20 in reply to 727.16 

Stay tuned ...

on the next episode:  How these same immigrant black european Negroes are faking it as Asian Indians with a Jheri curl after cosmetic surgery ... accepting thousands of dollars in dowery and marrying Asian Indian women while living the USA as professionals ... european Negroes speading their seed throughout the Asian Indian population so they can claim that they are descended from Asian Indians and steal the rest of India from the indigenous Shemite and Kus-ite Indian Asians.

• Edited 10/5/2006 8:42 pm ET by Rosetta321

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.