General Topics -  Slave Burial Ground Discovered (43 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 42) 
First they found a Native American burial ground, then also discovered a slave gravesite.

Click on the link below to listen to this TV interview. You will have to scroll down a bit to find the play button....
  http://www.wkrn.com/node/49729#top
Click here: Archeologist Uncovers Slave Burial Grounds | WKRN.COM
"Archeologist Uncovers Slave Burial Grounds"
Just up the road from President Andrew Jackson's home the Hermitage, archaeologists made a surprising discovery that, according to them, dates back thousands of years.  Where developers planned to build new condos, construction workers found slave burial grounds.

About five years ago, when clearing land for condominiums, workers made a gruesome discovery, bones.

After the owner of the land decided to have the ancient graves removed, Archeologist Dan Allen began the process of relocating the remains.

Now, nearly three years and 375 graves later, Allen has found much more than he expected.  After removing over 300 Native American...

Reply   Options 

To: Semmaster  (2 of 42) 
 733.2 in reply to 733.1 
This is very strong evidence of the mixing of Black(African) and Indian(Idigenious)!

To: ctj527  (3 of 42) 
 733.3 in reply to 733.1 

This suggests that slavery in early colonial America gradually moved from Indian slaves to African slaves.

To: All  (4 of 42) 
 733.4 in reply to 733.3 

Good morning,  posters...

But some things I'm guessing you as aware of as I am nowadays...

And I'm more interested in finding out where the today's descendants of mixed race people like ourselves tend to be as well as how many of them identify themselves likewise...

I. e.,   what we need to do for our own sakes,  and that of our various relations,  etc.,   is to unite for our own best interests...

It's becoming pretty obvious other indigenous related folk either pretend we don't exist or our particular concerns shouldn't count...

Let us be candid/honest/upfront about that too...

Again...

Your further feedback on the aformentioned will be both appreciated and quite welcomed...

Thanks in advance!

Later...

Peace...

To: ctj527  (5 of 42) 
 733.5 in reply to 733.4 
Definitely!

To: stormshaddow  (6 of 42) 
 733.6 in reply to 733.5 

Good evening,  Stormshadow...

But I'm kinda sorta getting the impression you've missing the and my point(s)...

As in?

When we acknowledge others like us do exist a few might check in here too...

So while we or others acknowledge our ancestors existence et al?

I'm giving a shout out to our black indian cousins in the Northeast--including Chief Quiet Hawk of the Golden Hill tribe--Randy King of the Shinnecocks...

To my and our black indian cousins who maintain the www.weyanoke.org  website in state of Virigina et al...

To the Black Seminoles in Florida...

To all of the Freedmen Descendants of the southeastern woodlands tribes in and best wishes to Ms. Vann et al who are striving to regain/maintain Cherokee Freedmen Descendants  their right to be to be tribal members in of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma...

And I also give a shout out as well to my and our distant black indian cousins in the rest of the americas--me hopign and praying for better days be it the Garfifuna and Afro-Columbian indians being hard pressed in both Honduras and Columbia...

You are all invited to write/speak on this forum...

From a friend of the family...

Later...

Peace...

Edited 10/18/2006 9:40 pm by ctj527

Edited 10/18/2006 9:43 pm by ctj527
  • Edited 10/18/2006 9:48 pm by ctj527

To: stormshaddow  (7 of 42) 
 733.7 in reply to 733.2 
  • This is very strong evidence of the mixing of Black(African) and Indian(Idigenious)!

Where is this alleged evidence?

So far, I've found no evidence to support this propaganda that western european Negroes (blacks) who migrated to Africa and the Caribbeans were ever slaves in the USA.  All records show that early Negro immigrants were indentured servants, brought up from the Caribbeans by the Dutch in small groups.

There was no voluntary "mixing" of these immigrant Negroes and Shemite Native Americans enslaved.  In colonial USA, these immigrant Negroes and others would buy Shemite Native Amerians slaves and then marry them ... but laws were passed forbidding this practice, stating that anyone who married a slave would themselves become a slave.  After all, isn't this what happened to Pocahontas?  She was kidnapped and made a slave at the age of 17, then married off to a white male who used her to sell tobacco to the English and died at the age of 23 or so.

To: ROSETTA321  (8 of 42) 
 733.8 in reply to 733.7 
You can't be serious?

To: YehudahAvram  (9 of 42) 
 733.9 in reply to 733.8 

Good morning,  poster...

And welcome to this forum  (such as it is)...

But our various relations putting forth blind faith in religious dogma is nothing new either!

My life goes on anyway...

May you do likewise...

Shalom...

To: YehudahAvram  (10 of 42) 
 733.10 in reply to 733.8 
  • You can't be serious?

Can't be serious about what? 

Pocahontas being a slave after being kidnapped? 

The "official" verison of the married Pocahontas kidnapping by the English (British) is that she was kidnapped by  Captain Samuel Argall for ransom, and not for slavery:   

"He had kidnapped her in 1613 "for the ransoming of so many Englishmen as were prisoners with Powhatan: as also to get ... armes and tools ... [and] some quantities of Corne, for the colonies relief." The Europeans, who regarded Pocahontas as a princess, were surprised that her father did not redeem her, but in a matrilineal society she could not inherit her father's power and so was relatively unimportant."  .... < http://www.vahistorical.org/sva2003/abduction.htm>

"Relations with the Indians continued to be generally friendly for the next year, and Pocahontas was a frequent visitor to Jamestown. She delivered messages from her father and accompanied Indians bringing food and furs to trade for hatchets and trinkets. .... Captain Samuel Argall, learned where she was, he devised a plan to kidnap her and hold her for ransom. With the help of Japazaws, lesser chief of the Patowomeck Indians, Argall lured Pocahontas onto his ship." .... <http://www.apva.org/history/pocahont.html>

No surprise the Native Americans have a different more accurate version of what happened to Pocahontas ... not the highly fictionalized hollywood account of her short life and a white male called Smith, which is much like the lies these same western europeans tell about the Cleopatra (16 to 18 years old) at the time of Rome's invasion and conquest of Egypt ...  falsely claiming that she was the Queen of Egypt (as her 13 year old brother was pharaoh) and she seduced Julius Ceasar (56 years old) and Mark Anthony having children for both men and then killing herself when defeated by Octavius ... When in fact Cleopatra simply comitted suicide by throwing herself onto the waves when the Romans overthrew her brother (killed) and plundered Egypt.

"The true Pocahontas story has a sad ending. In 1612, at the age of 17, Pocahontas was treacherously taken prisoner by the English while she was on a social visit, and was held hostage at Jamestown for over a year." <http://www.powhatan.org/pocc.html>

And for all we know, Pocahontas died in captivity of the English in the USA, since no one one of her people ever saw her again.  And for her alleged descendants by the white male she allegedly married, named Thomas Rolfe ... we know this cannot be true since Pocahnotas would have given birth to a male mulatto which would have been sterile and incapable of reproducing.

As for no western european immigrant Negroes being slaves but rather indentured servants with contracts enforced under white law .... these are documented facts.  Just check the records of the northeast states where the Dutch were the first to set up settlements, as they were the first to bring in Negroes from their colonies in the West Indies as indentured servants in small groups (Bahamas, Jamaica and Barbados).  Then Native American Shemites and Kus_ites were enslaved by the millions by the English (British).  Then the USA set up a government and imposed a migration tax (up to $10) for everyone brought into any state to live, payable to the feds.  So there is no way that the alleged tens of millions of black slaves from Africa were ever brought into the USA as no state could afford to pay the migration tax.  The majority of these Negroes of immigrant western european origins came into the USA after 1868 starting with the presidency of U.S. Grant.  Since then tens of millions have illegally come into the USA via Canada now calling themselves African Americans.  And with no legal documentation .... the LIE that they are descendants of enslaved Africans who were brought to the USA as slaves is supposed to be accepted without question as fact ... Therefore, the USA government which illegally occupies the Shemite and Kus_ite Native American homelands should be given over to these immigrant black Negroes of western european ancestry, ...  like the way the ancestral homelands of the indigenous Africans were given over to these same Negroes from western europe because they claimed to be of African ancestry -- and no one checked out this lie.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-42
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.