General Topics -  Slave Burial Ground Discovered (54 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: casimiro (casimiro7)  (38 of 42) 
 733.38 in reply to 733.26 

Good afternoon,  Casimiro...

But do consider what I suggested as an alternative (because I do believe that would be a more rewarding use of your time et al)...

If you forget what I suggested:

Send me a pm and I'll suggest it again!

FYI...

Take care...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

Reply   Options 

To: ctj527  (39 of 42) 
 733.39 in reply to 733.38 
Would you forgive me if I admit misplacing it?  I have 4 email addresses and I haven't visited them all lately.  Please resend.   I will attend to it.

To: casimiro (casimiro7)  (40 of 42) 
 733.40 in reply to 733.27 

I want to thank you for exposing this person!

I don't attack anyone's religion. However I will point out its not possible for 6.5billion people to come from Adam&Eve in little more than six thousand years.

To: casimiro (casimiro7)  (41 of 42) 
 733.41 in reply to 733.34 
  • "Western european negroes"    What or who exactly are they again? 

The indigneous or native peoples of western europe. "Negro" is a western european word.

I find it hard to believe that you thought western europe had no indigenous or native peoples before they began their breeding campaign to use the seed of the serpernt as white footsoldiers and laborers.

To: casimiro (casimiro7)  (42 of 42) 
 733.42 in reply to 733.35 

There are many websites dealing with the Kushytes in Mexico who are called "Olmec" by the western europeans... while trying to take credit for their work.  One need only to look at western europe to know that the western euroean Negroes never built any pyramids or anything else on their own ... Even though now western europeans are claiming that they have found pyramids in Bosnia that are older than the Egyptians pyramids.  Check out photo of alleged western european pyramid below in Bosnia:

... >http://www.alternativnahistorija.com/AH8_files/image001.jpg<

Stonehenge isn't by any means to be considered a pyramid or arena or temple or anything along the scale which the children of Racham/Cham/Ham built in their own ancestral homelands and the Shemites and Kushytes built throughout the Shemitic middle portion of the world.

Stonehenge in 2004

Stonehenge in 2004 ... >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge<

• Edited 2/18/2007 11:43 pm ET by Rosetta321

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-7 8-17 18-27 28-37 38-42
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.