Black Native Americans -  The Black Indians  (179 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: afroidol2  (7 of 41) 
 735.7 in reply to 735.4 

>>My family was originally in the gulf area of Louisiana and Texas.<<

Some of my fam are from those areas! Texarkana, Shreveport(never met them), and Nacogdoches. Mostly we're from OK

Reply   Options 

To: ctj527  (8 of 41) 
 735.8 in reply to 735.5 
>>

I'd prefer that some of them reveal to us how they do...

<<

?

To: stormshaddow  (9 of 41) 
 735.9 in reply to 735.8 

Halito and Osiyo,  Stormshadow...

I also need and want you to keep the following in mind:

First?

Had not there been past efforts to turn brown and black folk against each other,   some of us would be writing and speaking about indigenous life and culture not on the basis of guesses and book learning,   but on the basis of our own past or present life experiences as tribal members...

Second?

I hate to have to say and write this,   but those folk who are black and indigenous and tribal members have chosen to be awfully silent...

They don't tend to post on this (among other)  indigenous oriented message boards,   and they also seem or sound like that have anything to say or write about the continuing plight of their Freedmen Descended counterparts,   up to and including the present plight of the Cherokee Freedmen who are trying to hold on to their right to be a part of the Cherokee Nation,   which was guaranteed to them by a past Cherokee Nation's constitutional as well as a treaty signed by that particular faction after the end of hostilities between them and the U. S. government, after the end of the U. S. Civil War...

Third?

There are tribes/nations who didn't or don't have the same past history of brown/black relations,    i. e.,    so our particular issues and problems aren't important or relevant to them either...

Thought the flip side (a case study being that aborted indian protest over the Outkast slight at the Dineh/Navaho) is that (like some whitesalso continue to do)  we're all too conveniently lumped together and typecasted as a group...

My and the and more to the point?

There are those who can't be expected to know...

There are also those who I would've expected far more from than either silence (other tribally enrolled black indian folk)  or misinformation campaigns  (aka the Chad Smith camp ala the CNO)...

It has been said/written that when the first contacts began the indians conceived and perceived of whites and blacks as one people?

But nothing could've been further from the truth!

Though it is also alleged that the indians merely saw fellow human beings too...

It is how one group exibited their barbarity and savage means/ways ad naseum is what characterizes the history et al of 'white contact'...

And I ain't writing/talking about the indians!

Above and beyond that:

Be us descended from african ancestors who wound up here by chance or by choice:

Today's black indian descendants are either choosing to be real quiet about what they do know  (or others don't know or understand much at all about indigenous life and culture et al)...

So it is that first group I'd like to hear more from...

Anyway...

FYI...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

• Edited 10/27/2006 10:10 am by ctj527

To: ctj527  (10 of 41) 
 735.10 in reply to 735.9 

One minute we're accused of being to Black. And at the same time we're accused of being to Tribal(Red).

...........Reminds me of my childhood...............

To: stormshaddow  (11 of 41) 
 735.11 in reply to 735.10 

Good morning,   Stormshadow...

And,  though I'm not sure if what you said/wrote was and is being directed at me,   because of anything I've said/wrote beforehand:

Let's move on anyway...

My take is that in spite of literally more cordial or rational present day white/indian relations,   here/there/everywhere,   only a relative handful of well off  assimilated indians  benefit and profit from it...

So-- even if indians-- in general--are either unable--unaware--or unwilling to face up to the historical record of black/indian relations,   good/bad/or somewhere in between:

Do keep in mind the relative isolation of these these descendants of this present nation's  first peoples was/is a compromise the one side accepted so their way of life could even survive in the midst of the other one...

And what some used to call colonies:

Others now label 'reservations'...

My and the and more to the point?

Whatever our complaints and gripes:

Let us also keep in mind not what some choose to believe,  but we and the more candid/honest among their own people know and understand to be true about their ongoing plights as well...

FYI...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

• Edited 10/28/2006 11:31 am by ctj527

To: stormshaddow  (12 of 41) 
 735.12 in reply to 735.1 

Good affternoon,   Stormshadow...

As well as the article you reposted is on point/on time...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

• Edited 10/29/2006 12:46 pm by ctj527

To: stormshaddow  (13 of 41) 
 735.13 in reply to 735.1 

So why does this Dr. Lewin look a lot like a cosmetically made over immigrant Negro black of western european Yaphetite ancestry? ... usually the ones faking it as Africans, allegedly descended from African slaves that never existed.

• The book, "The Black Indians," provides key information long missing from the pages of America's history...

More propaganda, as this book should explain to the real Shemite Native Americans why so many cosmetically made over european Negro immigrant blacks are showing up demanding memberships into their indigenous American tribes.  It's all apart of the european warfare strategy to take over the USA ... much the same way these european Negro immigrant blacks have taken over nearly the entire continent of Africa by fasely claiming they are Africans.  Rather than complying with the 1960 UN General Assembly Declaration and ending foreign subjugation in Africa, the whites (footsoldiers of the black western euroepan and their allies the wicked sons of Jacob (ya'aqob in hebrew) running the show gave over the governments to these immigrant Negroes and the real indigenous native Africans (children of Racham, not Ham) are still living under foreign subjugation of the western europeans and their Jewish allies.  This is what is planned for the USA ... to give over all our indigenous ancestral homelands to these european Negro immigrant blacks faking it as Africans and descendants of Native Americans.  This is the great plan to take over the world by the western europeans and their Jewish allies.

•   In 1526, a large expedition left Santo Domingo (where Columbus son was then governor) and landed in coastal South Carolina along the Pee Dee River. Within a short while, the few whites who had not been felled by disease and infighting, sailed back to Santo Domingo leaving behind the enslaved Africans they had brought with them. These had no problem living, and blending in with, the Native Americans.

I've read this fiction before.  Anyone can find it online at the Columbia Encyclopedia under the reference Ayllón, Lucas Vásquez de at o http://www.bartleby.com/65/e-/E-Ayllon-L.html o ... The purpose of this historical fiction (His-Fi) is to explain how our indigneous peoples of the Yamases and Kus-ties got to be in the Americas before the English and their alleged nonexistent transAtlantic slave trade which never transported 50 million Africans across the ocean to the Americas.  The English simply transported the Negro Celts from western europe to Africa and the West Indies ... which they explained the loss of millions of their european population as His-Fi called a plague or "The Black Death" to cover up the massive shifting of the western european population INTO Africa and the west indies.  Besides, the Spanish never transported Africans into their colonies but shipped in the enslaved indigenous black Spanish-speaking people (children of Racham, father of all Africans) into their American colonies in the West Indies -- they were called Ladinos starting in 1502.

"The City of Santo Domingo - .... Its Governor Nicolás de Ovando ordered the first importation of Spanish speaking slaves of African descent (ladinos) into the Americas in 1501. Many of the Spanish elite ordered small numbers of slaves to work as servants in their homes, and Ovando ordered 3 in 1503. .... o http://www.antislavery.org/ o  ... under the transatlantic slave trade link, then the slave routs link, then the Americas & Caribbean link.

These so-called "african slaves" were really the descendants of the ancient Phoenicians, children of Canaan, son of Racham, father of all Africans.  They were the first to settle in their appointed lands on the southern Iberian peninsula which europeans now call Spain/Portual.  And the reason they were speaking Spanish is becuase the Romans conquered the Iberian peninsula, and as we all know Spanish/Portuguese are dialects of the Latin language which the Romans spoke first, or so the story goes ... because the ancient Celts of Gaul (modern France) also speak a dialect of Latin (French) and both ancient Gaul and Italy (Rome) were both ruled by one king of ancient Celtic Gaul descent named Jasius, who was later worshipped as Esus or Hesus or Jesus (Latin spelling).

• Edited 10/30/2006 10:51 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: stormshaddow  (14 of 41) 
 735.14 in reply to 735.1 

[continued]

• These had no problem living, and blending in with, the Native Americans. ... Time and time again enslaved Africans would run away to the interior and make common cause with the local inhabitants.

There were NO African slaves ... Our indigneous Native Americans who were enslaved did escape and undoubtedly went back to their own tribes and peoples, some of whom were scattered.  The immigrant black european Negro were imported as hired indentured servants mostly in the northeast by the Dutch (thousands).  They had no need to run away as they were NOT slaves and were paid freedom fees at the end of their labor contracts and sometimes they were given our ancestral indigenous Native American lands by the whites.

• Other famous Black Indians include Crispus Attucks, Frederick Douglas and Langston Hughes.

Fredderick Douglas was not a Black Indian but claimed he was a mulatto who allegedly fathered 5 daughters before marrying a white ... which seems impossible sense real mulattoes are barren/sterile.  As for Langston Hughes, he appeared to be another cosmetically made over Negro.  It is said the Crispus Attucks father was a Native American but no one seems to know anything about him or Attucks.  The tale of Attucks may well be yet another His-Fi (historical fiction) character invented by whites for political purposes ... much like Harriette Tubman (?) and Sojourner Truth (?) and Demark Vessey (?) and Nat Turner (?), etc., etc..

• Throughout the Caribbean the indigenous Americans often intermixed with Africans. For example, the Garifuna people of St. Vincent and the Maroons of Jamaica. When several slaveships wrecked off the coast of St. Vincent in the 17th century, the Africans came ashore and assimilated with the locals.

More His-Fi propaganda for warfare purposes.  I've seen photgraphs of those immigrant black european Negroes claiming to be indigenous Garifuna people descended from Native Americans ... and they don't look a thing like the Native Americans of that area -- they look just like all the other immigrant Negroes of european descent before they have been cosmetically made over.  Those who are of mixed ancestry (indigenous spanish black slave or Ladinos) look nothing like these immigrant Negroes calling themselves Garifuna people either.

• Ivan Van Sertima in his legendary work, "They Came Before Columbus," provides painstaking documentation. The gigantic stone heads that dot the countryside of central Mexico (the Olmec heads) that scientific testing has determined are thousands of years old, have unmistakable African features....

More propaganda ... as what Van Sertima documents is the fact that the children of Racham, son of Kush or the Kus-ite built the first civilization in North America, leaving behind giant statutes of their heads ... showing some with wide noses and full lips with long hair.  This leaves out the european black Negro now claiming to be "Africans" ... because these Negro europeans have short and some have reddish hair, now living on the African continent.  As we know, even the eastern indigenous Asians have wide noses, full lips with light skin and long hair .... So having wide noses and full lips does not mean one is an "african," as the western european Negroes falsely claim so as to faslely claim they are Africans and everyone is descended from them -- so they can rule over everyone in the world.  Notice how aggressors/oppressors always run that line about being "family" when they are trying to rule over others and take away all others have? to avoid  a struggle.  It's nothing but using psychology or propaganda to trick others into voluntarily subjugating themselves under foreign rule by claiming a "family" connection.

• Edited 10/30/2006 10:53 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: ROSETTA321  (15 of 41) 
 735.15 in reply to 735.14 

Infiltrating and spanning this board isn't going to advance the best interests of your Black Hebrew cult at all...

If I was one of them:

I'd be ashamed of you!

And being that you're hardly a black indian to begin with?

What is the point behind all of this?!?

Though I'll be upfront as regards letting you know and understand I do make a clear distinction between somebody who is making a lot of noise as opposed to truly trying to make a difference...

The illusion is you can just browbeat us into believing what you need or want us to:

The reality is you badly need to listen and learn from us too...

It is not for me to choose for you...

Nor is it your right to think for us here/there/everywhere...

If anything:

Your deeds and words speak more about your sense of inferiority to the whites and your lack of believe that anybody black in this nation feels or thinks they're the equal of any so called ethnic group or race on this planet...

Instead?

I've been taking on all comers all of my life...

Including black bigots and black racists too...

I simply believe you've been misinformed...

So let my comments help light your way out of the darkness the misconceptions of others plunged you into...

And if the truth hurts:

One day it will set you free...

If you truly want to be...

Later...

Peace...

To: ctj527  (16 of 41) 
 735.16 in reply to 735.15 

Well said! This is the point I have been trying to make!

That woman has the right to believe in whatever she wants. But its not what we(Blackindians)believe...Yet she continues to force her beliefs on all of us, wheather we want to hear them or not...Most likely not!

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-26 27-36 37-41
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.