General Topics -  Cherokee Nation Special Election Results (75 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: stormshaddow  (36 of 62) 
 740.36 in reply to 740.18 

o The Freedmen ARE Cherokee! No matter what they may LOOK like!

Real "freedmen" are Cherokees if they have blood ancestry within the Cherokee nation.  The USA government cannot dictate who is and who is not a member of the Cherokee nation, especially when there is no blood ancestry involved.  And where there is factual blood ancestry ... there is no need for cosmetic makerovers -- such as cheek implants, lips thinned, noses narrowed, eyelids dropped, fake hair implants/transplants or skin lightened, voice surgery to change tone of voice, etc...

o This IS about IDENTITY NOT APPEARANCE!

You should tell this to the whites and immigrant black Negroes trying to infiltrate the Cherokee nation ... by having cosmetic makeover surgery to try and look like they could be descended from past members of the Cherokee nation.  As I've said before, those with real blood ancestry of Shemitic and Kushyte Native Americans don't look anything like whites or immigrant black Negroes of european Yaphetite ancestry.

Reply   Options 

To: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (37 of 62) 
 740.37 in reply to 740.22 

o Excuse me but do you have a set of white sheets with the wholes cut out for the eyes to wear each day of the week?   If you don't, you need to and go join that group.  They'll be glad to have you.

LOL ... same old standard operating procedure (SOP) propaganda of fasley accusing those telling what is true and factual as being either 'crazy' or 'angry' or 'racist.'  Don't you guys ever come up with any new strategies? ... it is a very poor stategy when dealing with those who are righteous and morally upright.

Besides, everyone knows who the real racists are ... the whites faking it and their immigrant Negro european bosses who are also faking it as whites themselves ... or trying to fake it as one of our indigneous Native Black Indian American peoples.  I don't know anyone more racist than these immigrant Negro europeans passing for white ... salivating at the idea of killing of every indigenous Native American in the USA, especially our mixed Native Black Indian American race ...  even training their own children to use their minds as a weapon of mass destruction against our people, depriving them of any kind of normal or sane childhood -- so they'll grow up as misfits who'll go off and murder others indiscriminately without any sign of sorrow or regret.

o You definitely are not a person of color, that is why your profile only says f.   I don't even believe you are a female.    You are a white racist man.  Stop hidding.  If you so strongly believe the crap you post here and so proud of it, you'd stop hidding who you are.  Come out of the closet.

What you want to know about me?  Just ask ... Or is that too simple? 

As for you falsely accusing me of not being a real human being or child of Ha'adam (adam) but  a 'white racist man' whom one can infer the eruopean Negroes and their allies cosmetically made over as a weapon of mass destruction or smoke screen to hide behind in their latest campaign to take over the entire world from the children of Shem and Racham/Cham/Ham ... you aren't the first and won't be the last. 

Come by where I live in in New Jersey and see for yourself. 

And as for closets ... isn't this what the Christians do?  ... go into closets

The righteous who still believe in or Maker Yahvah or the God/Lord of our fathers don't need to hide ... And we will stand by what is true, because our Lord Yahvah is also named Truth/Faithfulness -- written in Hebrew as: (àÁîÆú) and spelled in Hebrew as:  (Aleph)EMET (pronounced as - 'emeth)

To: ROSETTA321  (38 of 62) 
 740.38 in reply to 740.37 

The TRUTH doesnt require a strategy!

CHEROKEE ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST CHEROKEE BASED ON SKIN COLOR!

From: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/6/07 5:23 AM 
To: ROSETTA321  (39 of 62) 
 740.39 in reply to 740.37 

Oh I see, you're one of those!   You're worst than the KKK, you're a crazy religious Fundie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are places for crazy people you know.

What you want to know about me?  Just ask ... 

Oh come on!  If you really wanted people to know who you were, you'd put it in your profile.    You don't fool me.  You're one of those who spout off #### all the time from behind a computer screen but would never say that #### to somebody in person face to face.    You're full of it and you know it.   Yeah, I know who you are alright.   I wasn't born yesterday.  You're full of crap!

Edited 4/6/2007 5:27 am ET by Beattybug (BCD3)
  • Edited 4/6/2007 5:28 am ET by Beattybug (BCD3)

To: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (40 of 62) 
 740.40 in reply to 740.39 
  • There are places for crazy people you know.

Since I've never heard of any such places ... we will take your word that they do exist based upon your real-life experience with them.

• If you really wanted people to know who you were, you'd put it in your profile.

Get real ... If I wanted people toknow about me ... I'd post my own website.  Why bother with 1-2 lines on a profile?   My real life is much bigger than that.

•  You don't fool me.  You're one of those who spout off #### all the time from behind a computer screen but would never say that #### to somebody in person face to face.

You seem to fool yourself quite a bit from what you post.  But what public place would you be willing to meet at to say what you claim can only be said behind a computer screen...? 

I've written quite a few letters to local newspaper editors ... and some have been printed.  So I have no problems with saying what I write now out aloud.  So far it's only gotten me a permanent number on the lists of people to be followed around and spied on by local and federal and foreign agents ... all dead set against any of our indigneous Shemite and Kushyte Native Americans ever regaining our ancestral homelands here in the USA and freely governing our own peoples as called for under the 1960 United Nations Declaration on Granting Independence to Colonial Peoples and Countries.  I used to invite people to come by where I live in New Jesey and see for themselves the way I was being followed around, ... but then the politicans passed laws prohibiting taking pictures and videos of people in public without their knowledge or permission claiming it was voyeurism (NJ) or terrorist activity (USA) or something to that effect.

• I wasn't born yesterday.  You're full of crap!

It would take more than you being born yesterday to account for all the crap coming out of you.

From: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/14/07 10:59 PM 
To: ROSETTA321  (41 of 62) 
 740.41 in reply to 740.40 

You are a miserable person with no life and also a mental case.   All your postings sounds lunatic.  Nobody will ever print your crazy ass thoughts or opinions in their publications.   You'll stay on that waiting list forever.   So you come to these forums to post that crazy ass sh..t.  

You are so out of it, that you don't even realize how dam crazy you sound and how nobody ever agrees with you or want to be around you.    That's why on these forums you are a joke to everybody, and I bet the same is true in your real life.   That's why the government is watching your crazy ass.   I don't blame them.  If publications keep you on a waiting list, and nobody ever meets with you in your real life, what makes you think I'm so stupid as to want to meet your crazy ass.   I don't deal with crazy ass people in real life off the net.   Just stay in your crazy ass world alone.   That's where you belong.

Ok, I'm tired of talking to you.  I've given you enough attention.  Attention you don't deserve.   I'm sure I'll get another crazy ass reply from you.   But I'm done posting to you, done havein fun with the crazy poster.  You're boring with no real comebacks.  I've had enough of you, so post replies all you want, I won't be responding to anymore.    I have better things to do than to keep carrying on a conversation with your crazy ass.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!    

• Edited 4/14/2007 11:07 pm ET by Beattybug (BCD3)

To: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (42 of 62) 
 740.42 in reply to 740.41 

Luv yah,  too,  sis!

(BIG hug)...

Later...

Peace...

To: ROSETTA321  (43 of 62) 
 740.43 in reply to 740.40 

>>So far it's only gotten me a permanent number on the lists of people to be followed around and spied on by local and federal and foreign agents <<

DAMN! So you're paranoid and delusional! LMAO!

To: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (44 of 62) 
 740.44 in reply to 740.41 

Government agents watching her?.........Indeed!

I bet they all wear white coats! LMAO! :))

From: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/18/07 5:42 AM 
To: stormshaddow  (45 of 62) 
 740.45 in reply to 740.44 

You know it!

Navigate this discussion: 1-5 6-15 16-25 26-35 36-45 46-55 56-62
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.