General Topics -  Cherokee Nation Special Election Results (48 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/14/07 10:59 PM 
To: ROSETTA321  (41 of 62) 
 740.41 in reply to 740.40 

You are a miserable person with no life and also a mental case.   All your postings sounds lunatic.  Nobody will ever print your crazy ass thoughts or opinions in their publications.   You'll stay on that waiting list forever.   So you come to these forums to post that crazy ass sh..t.  

You are so out of it, that you don't even realize how dam crazy you sound and how nobody ever agrees with you or want to be around you.    That's why on these forums you are a joke to everybody, and I bet the same is true in your real life.   That's why the government is watching your crazy ass.   I don't blame them.  If publications keep you on a waiting list, and nobody ever meets with you in your real life, what makes you think I'm so stupid as to want to meet your crazy ass.   I don't deal with crazy ass people in real life off the net.   Just stay in your crazy ass world alone.   That's where you belong.

Ok, I'm tired of talking to you.  I've given you enough attention.  Attention you don't deserve.   I'm sure I'll get another crazy ass reply from you.   But I'm done posting to you, done havein fun with the crazy poster.  You're boring with no real comebacks.  I've had enough of you, so post replies all you want, I won't be responding to anymore.    I have better things to do than to keep carrying on a conversation with your crazy ass.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!    

• Edited 4/14/2007 11:07 pm ET by Beattybug (BCD3)

Reply   Options 

To: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (42 of 62) 
 740.42 in reply to 740.41 

Luv yah,  too,  sis!

(BIG hug)...

Later...

Peace...

To: ROSETTA321  (43 of 62) 
 740.43 in reply to 740.40 

>>So far it's only gotten me a permanent number on the lists of people to be followed around and spied on by local and federal and foreign agents <<

DAMN! So you're paranoid and delusional! LMAO!

To: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (44 of 62) 
 740.44 in reply to 740.41 

Government agents watching her?.........Indeed!

I bet they all wear white coats! LMAO! :))

From: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/18/07 5:42 AM 
To: stormshaddow  (45 of 62) 
 740.45 in reply to 740.44 

You know it!

To: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (46 of 62) 
 740.46 in reply to 740.41 
  • You are a miserable person with no life and also a mental case. ... You are so out of it, that you don't even realize how dam crazy you sound and how nobody ever agrees with you or want to be around you.    That's why on these forums you are a joke to everybody, ...

Very accurate description of yourself....

• All your postings sounds lunatic.  Nobody will ever print your crazy ass thoughts or opinions in their publications. 

Again  ... very accurate description of why no local newspaper editor will print what you write.

• You'll stay on that waiting list forever. 

There is no waiting list for Letters to the Editor.  If anyone told you that there was, then this explains you comment:  "So you come to these forums to post that crazy ass sh..t."

•   I don't deal with crazy ass people in real life off the net. 

Apparently you don't deal with any real people at all ... do you? Otherwise you'd know how to post an intelligent message and response on these boards -- whether anyone agrees or not.

• Ok, I'm tired of talking to you.  I've given you enough attention.  Attention you don't deserve.   I'm sure I'll get another crazy ass reply from you. You're boring with no real comebacks.  ...   I have better things to do than to keep carrying on a conversation with your crazy ass.

Sounds like you've been told all this quite a few times before.  Want some righteous advice? 

• Edited 4/20/2007 9:33 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: stormshaddow  (47 of 62) 
 740.47 in reply to 740.43 
  • DAMN! So you're paranoid and delusional! LMAO!

If this is accurate ... then why are you spending so much energy and time using your SOP tactic of making me out to be anything but a real person telling what the facts are?  The only ones who get this type of treament are those enlightening the public to what's really going on in this country.

BTW ... you never did tell us what your ancestral roots are.

From: Beattybug (BCD3) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/21/07 2:49 PM 
To: ROSETTA321  (48 of 62) 
 740.48 in reply to 740.46 

Want some righteous advice? 

Here's some for you, take your medication!!!!!!!!!

To: ROSETTA321  (49 of 62) 
 740.49 in reply to 740.47 

A old tactic of an 'attention getter'.

"What I'm saying is the truth. That's why the government is out to get me."

Unless you're a child molestor like Malichi York, you have nothing to worry about.

You're broke,dumb, and a threat to no one.

• Edited 4/26/2007 2:13 am ET by stormshaddow

To: stormshaddow unread  (50 of 62) 
 740.50 in reply to 740.49 
  • A old tactic of an 'attention getter'. <> "What I'm saying is the truth. That's why the government is out to get me."

So ... who's out to get you?  And why do you want attention...?  BTW, since when has this foreign western government been a friend of the indigneous Native American peoples?

• Unless you're a child molestor like Malichi York, you have nothing to worry about.

You must be a fan of this Malichi York else you wouldn't keep bringing up this name no one but covert ops has ever heard of before.  And why do you feds love dealing with child molestors as special agents or covert ops ...?

• You're broke,dumb, and a threat to no one.

I'm broke because the feds made it happen, as they keep the vast majority of all indigneous Native Americans down under economic bondage ... so that we will never accumulate any wealth to improve our lives or finance any legal challenge to the continued foreign western subjugation <colonial rule> which should have ended long ago in these modern time.

If I was dumb, then you wouldn't be posting to me.  Nor would I have small army following me everywhere I go.

I am a threat to no one.  You should tell the feds this so they can send their small army of covert ops who follow me around somewhere else. The feds claim they don't have money to pay for health care for Americans ... yet they have no problems paying all these immigrant covert ops and special agents to follow our Native American peoples around everywhere we go and pay child molesters and prostitutes as special agents who work and lie for them in helping to set us up.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-60 61-62
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.