General Topics -  Cherokee Nation Special Election Results (73 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: AwiEtsi unread  (56 of 62) 
 740.56 in reply to 740.53 
  • I am a licensed medical professional, graduate(Suma Cum Laude) from the university I attended,  of nearly 30 years.

Everytime I see "suma cum laude" it reminds me of my college days ... and how it reflects on the same doings at other colleges when I listened to a prominent African-American civil rights lawyer talk about his college days and how he worked and studied and gradutated "O Lawd <O Lord, help me to pass"> ... while high profile immigrant blacks, e.g, African-American, of the civil rights era never attended classes because they were out about the country allegedly protesting ... but still graduated "magna cum laude" ... and it reminds me of mega state universities graduate programs where others said they got in because they cultivated a relationship with a professor on staff as they didn't have academic high scores and ect. that were allegedly required for admittance.

• but you would seem to want to take what you can from what Whites consider valid, and because it suits you,  say, "that is how it is?

Since our Maker and Lord Yahvah (Hebrew name) never created any 'white peoples' ... I must disagree with your position on this.  And since our Maker never created any 'white peoples' ... then how can anything "whites consider valid" be valid?

• Basically, you unfortunately seem in your attitude as racist as those who shoved our ancestors off onto reservations in the first place, or enslaved others from the continent of Africa.

Since when is self-preservation of one's own people and ancestral homelands called 'racist' ...?  And as I said before ... there were never any alleged 'enslaved others from the continent of Africa' brought to the USA by whites as slaves.  Historical records show that only indigenous or Native American peoples in South America and in the Caribbean Islands and Central America and Mexico and the USA were made slaves.  There was no transAtlantic slave trade ... just like there are no real 'white people' ... All these lies about Africans being slaves in the USA was invented by the immigrant Negro black europeans (sons of Yaphet/Japheth) and their apostate Jewish allies (sons of HaShem/Shem) who cosmetically made themselves over to look white and did the same with their footsoldiers who appear to allegedly the same as the so-call Rat people of Pakistan or the seed of the serpent (nachash) from the garden of Eden, as written in the Holy Scriptures of our Lord Yahvah.  Immigrant black Negroes were brought to colonial USA as hired indentured servants with contracts that were upheld under white law in the USA.  These indentured servants only worked for several years and were PAID freedom fees at the end of their contract of labor ... some were given our ancestral homelands as payment, also.  This is what is recorded in the historical records -- not the lies and propaganda being told of tens and tens of millions of alleged 'African slaves' shipped to the USA, where no state had money to pay the 3/5th duty of migration tax on alleged these millions and millions of slaves the Federal government had power to impose under the Constitution. 

As much as you hate to admit it ... millions and millions of dark brown people (Kushytes from Asia from where the original Shemite Native Americans came from) were living here in the USA with the Shemite Native Americans all the time... as allies.   It is only the lies of the europeans who are out to steal our ancestral homelands, who enslaved all the Kushytes and some of the Yamases (Israelites) and other Shemite Native Americans, who falsely claim that no people of color lived in the USA/Mexico/Central America or South America until whites allegedly brought over so-called black or Negro 'Africa slaves'.  As we all know, the only black or ebony-skinned, jet black people in the world come from europe and are callled Negroes or derogatorily called 'nigger' which is Latin for 'niger' which means black in their own language.  And now these same immigrant blacks or european Negroes who pass for white also, are claiming that anyone with color in their skin is descended from the european Negro who allegedly somewho and mysteriously turned white when he moved from African to europe.  <This was after the Negro allegedly somehow evolved from an ape in east Africa.  As we know, the ape is a sterile/barren hybrid of the european and Lilith (female) or Medusa (Greek name) or the first satan (fallen angel) to be kicked out of the heavens for breaking the divine law of our Lord.>  This is nothing but LIES to trick our people, as any light-skinned person turns dark when they go into a hot, sunny climate (it's called getting a tan) and then will turn light when they go to a northern climate.  But the european Negro remains black wherever he goes, hot or cold unlike the dark brown Kushytes who will no longer appear black-skinned like the Negro when moved to a northern climate.  The Kushytes are the sons of Kush, son of Racham/Cham/Ham who is the father of all indigneous Africans and others in the southern parts of the world.  The immigrant black Negroes are the sons of Yaphet/Japheth who is the father of all europeans and all peoples in the nothern parts of Asia and Canada and the rest of the world.  There are also dark brown Yaphetites from northern Asia and eastern europe even now living in the USA passing as white or as our ancestal cousins the Shemitic/Kushyte Asian Indians to do us indigneous Native Americans harm. 

Reply   Options 

To: AwiEtsi unread  (57 of 62) 
 740.57 in reply to 740.53 

[continued]

• Basically, you unfortunately seem in your attitude as racist as those who shoved our ancestors off onto reservations in the first place, or enslaved others from the continent of Africa.

...  This is nothing but LIES to trick our people, as any light-skinned person turns dark when they go into a hot, sunny climate (it's called getting a tan) and then will turn light when they go to a northern climate.  But the european Negro remains black wherever he goes, hot or cold unlike the dark brown Kushytes who will no longer appear black-skinned like the Negro when moved to a northern climate.  The Kushytes are the sons of Kush, son of Racham/Cham/Ham who is the father of all indigneous Africans and others in the southern parts of the world.  The immigrant black Negroes are the sons of Yaphet/Japheth who is the father of all europeans and all peoples in the nothern parts of Asia and Canada and the rest of the world.  There are also dark brown Yaphetites from northern Asia and eastern europe even now living in the USA passing as white or as our ancestal cousins the Shemitic/Kushyte Asian Indians to do us indigneous Native Americans harm. 

• That is sad, and also would unfortunately make you a hypocrite, rather than a Native with the full heart of love and untiy of the Creator.

What is sad is the way you are now trying to limit our Maker to the european Chrisitian re-write of who our Maker and Lord Yahvah (Hebrew name) truly is.  Nowhere in the Holy Scriptures will you find our Yahvah saying that is the God of "the full hear of love and unity."  Our Yahvah repeatedly refers to Himself as the God of (1) Mercy, (2) Graciousness <translated as mostly as mercy, gracious, merciful, supplication, favour, ...>, Slow of anger <or Patience, translated as long-suffering>, great Chased <much zeal or ardour or will, translated mostly as "mercy, kindness, lovingkindness, goodness, kindly, merciful, favour, good, goodliness,...." >, Faithfulness/Truth <translated as "truth, true, truly, right, faithful...." and God of Zealous <a God to be imitated or copied or emulated, translated mostly as "jealous, envy, zealous, zeal ..." > See 2nd book of Mosheh (moses) called Exodus 34.6 - 14.  We are commanded to first love our Lord Yahvah, then to love ourselves, our people and strangers who are visiting in our landNowhere in the Holy Scriptures of our Yahvah will you find that we should love those who have evily and illegally invaded our ancestral homelands, enslaved us and stolen all the wealth and riches of our lands and kept us poor.  This illegal occupation by the europeans and their footsoldiers faking it as so-called white people is a sin that carries a curse from times before the flood when the world was 1st judged for its sins and destroyed.  Taking away anothers land is still a sin that carries a curse and is also a crime under civil law.  Why do you think the UN General Assembly passed the 1960 Declaration Granting Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples? ... so that all indigneous or native people can regain their own ancestral homelands and freely govern their own peoples?  It is only in the european scriptures call the New Testatment will you find any reference to our Lord Yahvah allegedly being born of a woman and telling everyone not to obey His divine laws when He gave for all times ... and that we should allegedly love and equally accept all evil, vile sinners who refuse to repent and live under His laws which prohibit taking others land, homosexuality and lying and stealing and all the millions things that eurpopeans and pagans claim are their alleged civil rights.

• Edited 5/16/2007 12:11 am ET by Rosetta321

To: AwiEtsi unread  (58 of 62) 
 740.58 in reply to 740.53 
  • Many of us of mixed ancestry do not want government "privileges", but as we have not "fit" into the cultures we are surrounded by, and have been hated by Whites and non-whites alike, we hope those who are Native, and have also been hated and mistreated, would know how to treat others like us with mixed Native blood.

This status quo european white peoples government is illegal by both divine law of our Maker and by all civil laws in the world today.  Restoring our ancestral homelands and allowing our us to freely govern our own people in our own culture is not 'government privileges' as you faslely claim ... these are divine and civil rights as human beings.  And no immigrant black european Negroes faking it as African-Americans or whites or Asian Indians or even our mixed race Shemite-Kushyte ancestry has any privilege to ignore our rights or to keep refusing to remove themselves from this unlawful occupation of our ancestral homelands ... bringing a curse upon themselves and their own ancestral countries and upon all who side with them in this matter which violated divine laws that were given from long before the flood.

• Obviously, you have become as stony hearted and hateful as the washichu. 

LOL ... tooo funny.  I never heard the word washichu before so I looked it up:

Wasi'chu - is the Lakota word for white people. Wasi'chu does not describe a particular race. Instead it expresses the native population's perception of the white Americans' relationship with the land and the native population. Wasi'chu literally means "takes the fat," or "greedy person." .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasi'chu

You are using a Yaphetite word to describe me -- a Shemite.  And we all know that the Sioux or Lakota are cousins of the invading europeans or Negroes or African Americans as you both are descended from Yaphet/Japheth the last or 3rd-born son of our progenitor Noach by his second wife, the daughter of Irad son of Qayin (translated as Cain in european bible).  The children of Qayin have been tyring to take over the world and have been breaking all of the divine laws of our Lord Yahvah and worshipping the satans and having children (or apes or sterile/barren mulattoes or demons) with them since from before the flood. This is written in the book of Enoch (Chanokh the righteous scribe) which you europeans and Yaphetite reject.

• I am sorry for you, and hope that I and mine do not have to meet or suffer at the hands of those who may also hold to your views.

I pray for the repentance of all ... since you and yours continue to refuse to obey the divine laws of our Lord Yahvah and falsely claim and portray anyone who stands up for our Yahvah as being evil or racist or crazy or angry ... ect ... to wrongly try and justify your breaking of His divine laws which prohibit the taking away of another's ancestral homelands and all the other immoral things that europeans and their allies have been doing and claiming it to be new, modern and their alleged civil rights.

• Edited 5/16/2007 12:58 am ET by Rosetta321

To: AwiEtsi unread  (59 of 62) 
 740.59 in reply to 740.53 
  • What makes you any different than the white supremists?  Sorry.  I just find your reply too one-sided and mis-informed.  I wish you the best.  Only and always wanting the best for all, and love, unity, peace, and honesty that Creator put in the hearts of all His Native Peoples. 

What makes you higher than our Maker and Lord Yahvah ... to blaspheme Him and His divine laws and characterize His laws as 'racist' ...?  It remains a sin that carries a curse for anyone to take away the ancestral homelands of another.  And there is nothing that you or any of your immigrant black european Negro Yaphetite cousins can do or say that is going to change this.  It is written again the Ten Commandments as #8 - You shall not steal

It is sad that you have rejected our Yahvah (Hebrew name) and have continue to choose to walk in your own unrighteous path, after your own gods that you have created just so as to take that which is not yours and never will be under divine or civil laws.  And pretending to want to be a member of any of the Nations of Shemitic Native Americans as a cover to gain entry to get close enough to destroy our peoples living on these illegal reservations here in the occupied USA is also a sin ... as commandment #6 says - You shall not murder.

Exodus 34

[6] And Yahvah (the LORD)  passed by before him (Mosheh or moses), and proclaimed[:] 

Yahvah (the LORD), Yahvah God merciful and gracious, slow of anger (longsuffering)  and great chased (abundant in goodness) and faithfulness (truth), [7] Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and breaking of the laws (transgression) and sin, and that will by no means clear [the guilty]; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth [generation]. ... [14] For you shall worship no other god: for Yahvah (the LORD)  whose name [is] Zealous (Jealous), [is] a zealous (Jealous) God: ...

To: AwiEtsi unread  (60 of 62) 
 740.60 in reply to 740.59 

Good afternoon,  AwiEtsi...

And I am interested in your feedback as regards the Cherokee Nation:  West flip flopping on the Cherokee Freedmen Descendants right to be citizens...

But isn't it pretty obvious that 'Rosetta'  person is probably a colored pawn of the white christian extremists?

And do remember one of their allies is the president!

One plus one equals two...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

To: AwiEtsi unread  (61 of 62) 
 740.61 in reply to 740.52 
Nice that we agree,  that is good.   If we don't change our ways by thinking of our own little tribes we will never amount to anything as American Indians.  90% of every American has some Indian blood but none thinks of us as the first Americans.  There is about 20 tribes in my family and also I  have African blood as well like most American Indians of the five tribe of Oklahoma.  With the respect of the old people of the Cherokee Nation (those Indians that made the move to Oklahoma), if the members  had any self respect they would not take the cource they have been leading.  As a Native American I am ashame of my people of the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma.

To: ChfRedhawk unread  (62 of 62) 
 740.62 in reply to 740.61 

Osiyo,  Redhawk...

And when have you been to the Cherokee Nation:  West lately?

Only then could you find out for sure who is for the Cherokee Freedmen Descendants or not...

Ya folla?

Anyway a suggestion...

FYI...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-5 6-15 16-25 ... 36-45 46-55 56-62
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.