Black Native Americans -  Black Natives (1048 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (16 of 137) 
 745.16 in reply to 745.2 
I found my Great grandmother's name in 1849!!!!!!!!!!! She is on the Rolls

Reply   Options 

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/7/08 2:30 AM 
To: ROSETTA321  (17 of 137) 
 745.17 in reply to 745.9 

Sounds like you are starting topics and answering yourself back again ... LOL!

Okay, Rosie, whatever you say.

Aloha, Jeanne

FoodCourtPunchbowl012.jpg Diamond Head as We Leave Punchbowl 2 image by coconutqueen_hawaii
Diamond Head from the
slopes of Punchbowl Crater

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/7/08 2:31 AM 
To: BlackChoctaw  (18 of 137) 
 745.18 in reply to 745.11 

Don't pay any attention to Rosie.  She's butted into other forums I frequent and the general conscensus is that the poor dear is mentally ill.

Aloha, Jeanne

FoodCourtPunchbowl012.jpg Diamond Head as We Leave Punchbowl 2 image by coconutqueen_hawaii
Diamond Head from the
slopes of Punchbowl Crater

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (19 of 137) 
 745.19 in reply to 745.6 

You're right Coconut Queen actually i've never met any Blacks of America who didn't have Native bloodlines,  that's why I'm very suprised it must be proven now.  In other countries Blacks in those countries dont have to proove that they are natives there cause they have records of birth and deaths of thier ancestors. I would think that should be enough proof especially if the records date back in the 1800's that should be automatic Nativity since there were such a mix of races. Many Black Native Americans have been made fun of when they mention they have indegieous bloodlines. It makes it seem as if they dont want to be black but that's not it, many dont know how to represent themselves, they just want to be Native and to finally be accepted as a Native not a Foreinger.

To: ROSETTA321  (20 of 137) 
 745.20 in reply to 745.8 
Rosetta Nice to meet you also. Thanks for your replies. I totally agree with you that if people are fake!! they have no right to try and come take or claim a heritage that is not thiers. However my mom looks Ameri-Asian without cosemetics(skin-bleaches etc). I am not after a boyfriend,I dont want a check,this is a personal family issue that needs to be addressed. My Granddad looked Asian-Black his mom was pure Native American, My grandmother had waist legnth hair and gray eyes without any contact lenses or perms or straighters. They had 15 children together and my grandmother said her grandmother was American Indian Choctaw tribe, she always mumbled Chickasaw,Chickasaw but then I asked her are we of both tribes and she told me no! only the Choctaw and when the Choctaw sold the land some went with the Cherokee tribe because that tribe accepted them and she said they Merged. But our family remained in North Carolina.

To: ROSETTA321  (21 of 137) 
 745.21 in reply to 745.8 
Rosetta Nice to meet you also. Thanks for your replies. I totally agree with you that if people are fake!! they have no right to try and come take or claim a heritage that is not thiers. However my mom looks Ameri-Asian without cosemetics(skin-bleaches etc). I am not after a boyfriend,I dont want a check,this is a personal family issue that needs to be addressed. My Granddad looked Asian-Black his mom was pure Native American, My grandmother had waist legnth hair and gray eyes without any contact lenses or perms or straighters. They had 15 children together and my grandmother said her grandmother was American Indian Choctaw tribe, she always mumbled Chickasaw,Chickasaw but then I asked her are we of both tribes and she told me no! only the Choctaw and when the Choctaw sold the land some went with the Cherokee tribe because that tribe accepted them and she said they Merged. But our family remained in North Carolina.

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (22 of 137) 
 745.22 in reply to 745.18 
I'm very happy to have met you Coconut and glad to be accepted on this forum.

Message 23 of 137 was Deleted  

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (24 of 137) 
 745.24 in reply to 745.5 

Good morning,   Jeanne...

But as regards the forum's unwanted 'guest'?

No audience...

No show...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

To: BlackChoctaw  (25 of 137) 
 745.25 in reply to 745.12 

Some hold on via anxiety and desperation and fearfully presume or assume being the mere descendant of past indigenous ancestor listed on enrollment lists gives them the right to claim to be 'an indian':

Others base it on non indigenous means/ways...

Instead?

One must at least walk the walk...

So later for the pretenders:

Regardless of their lack or amble amount of melanin...

Etc.

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

• Edited 1/7/2008 11:07 am ET by ctj2010

Navigate this discussion: 1-5 6-15 16-25 26-35 36-45 ... 116-125 126-135 136-137
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.