Black Native Americans -  Black Natives (1155 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 137) 
 745.4 in reply to 745.2 
Also would I be sued for saying I am Black native American? I was told by my grandparents that our ancestory was Choctaw Indian who sold thier land and was blended with the Cherokee. The Choctaw Indian were from North Carolina and my grandmother kept mumbling Chickasaw for some reason, but when I asked her are we from that tribe too? She said No! her mom said Choctaw. My granddad love to sing and dance American Native style and people of all races to this date ask me where am I from, some think i'm Porteriguan, Egyptian,Black mexican,and I would like to proudly state without looking crazy that i'm a Black Native of America. When they check my job application it will show that I am not a fibber but one who tells the truth. To many people it doesnt matter about culture. But when you are culture deprived like me, I feel that I need to do this for myself and the sake of my kids.

Reply   Options 

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/6/08 12:08 PM 
To: BlackChoctaw  (5 of 137) 
 745.5 in reply to 745.3 

Hope you find something!  Happy hunting!

Aloha, Jeanne

FoodCourtPunchbowl012.jpg Diamond Head as We Leave Punchbowl 2 image by coconutqueen_hawaii
Diamond Head from the
slopes of Punchbowl Crater

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/6/08 12:13 PM 
To: BlackChoctaw  (6 of 137) 
 745.6 in reply to 745.4 

No, you're not gong to be sued for saying your a Black Native American.  For people that the United States perceives as "Black," the ancestral combination of Black, white and Native American is very common.  Many Black people also have Native American ancestry.

During slave times, it wasn't uncommon for escaped slaves to seek refuge within the Native American communities.  The Native American communities took them in, the escaped slaves became part of the communities and married into them.  There's a long history of that in the South.

If you have the opportunity to bring up the subject of genealogy or ancestry with other "Black" people, you will find that many of the people you talk with have Native American heritage.

Aloha, Jeanne

FoodCourtPunchbowl012.jpg Diamond Head as We Leave Punchbowl 2 image by coconutqueen_hawaii
Diamond Head from the
slopes of Punchbowl Crater

To: BlackChoctaw  (7 of 137) 
 745.7 in reply to 745.1 

Halito and O'siyo....

Nice to meet you too...

(Smile)...

More forthcoming...

FYI...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

P. S.

charles48141@yahoo.com

• Edited 1/6/2008 4:48 pm ET by ctj2010

To: BlackChoctaw  (8 of 137) 
 745.8 in reply to 745.1 
  • <blackChoctaw quote:  "There are many people all over the continent with African roots but they are NATIVES of the lands they were born in. Blacks in America are Natives of America not Natives of Africa. I'm talking about the Blacks born here whose ancestry dates back 200 years + . "

Of course this is nonsense ... european psychological warfare by trick and schemes to make us forget our ancestral fathers and the God of our fathers who put laws and order into the earth for all time so all of mankind would have homelands and live a long life.  But instead we've got the Negroes of western europe, descended from Qayin/Cain, invading everyone's ancestral homelands ... using cosmetic surgery to disguise themselves as both so-called 'white people' and as cosmetically made over non-europeans, falsely calling themselves "Africans" so as to destroy all cultures and races of  indigenous peoples around the world and replace them with their own ... and with their allies the cosmetically whitened footsoliders/seed of the serpent.   The original "Ten Commandments" makes it very clear, once again, that desiring someone else's land (their inheritiance) is WRONG.  BTW, this is actually the 10th Commandment.  Given to us by the european Negroes in white disguise, it has been whittled down to but a few words of not "coveting" anything that belongs to one's "neighbor" (neighbor  means one's own people or race).  This 10th Commandment is one of the 1st laws our ancient father Nocha/Noach gave to his sons after the flood ... when the world was divided among his 3 sons for all times -- until the end of the earth as we know it, and the final judgement of the world by our Lord.  (Read the book of Jubilees chapter 8-9).  Taking away someone else's land is a WRONG and a sin that carries a curse.  The oath that the sons of Nocha/Noah swore for themselves and all their sons (descendants after them) as to the diving of the earth and who would live where is written in the book of Jubilees.  And when Canann, the son of Racham/Ham (2nd born of Nocha/Noah) took 7 cities away from his uncle HaShem/Shem in the land we now call Palestine was the reason he was cursed as Nocha/Noah prophesided in the book of Genesis.   Canaan being cursed had nothing to do with the lie europeans and their footsoldiers/seed of the serpent are telling about all the children of Racham/Ham being alleged black and evil and cursed to be slaves becasue he allegedly saw his father Nocha/Noah uncoverd in his tent after drinking wine or allegedly abusing him as lied about in the Babylonian Talmud (alleged writings of Levi Priests at Babylon). 

BlackChocktaw has no authority to over-ride the divine laws of our Lord YHVH and His Ten Commandment He gave to this world through His servant Mosheh/Moses on Mount Sinai telling us NOT to desire, want or covet the LAND of others.  Otherwise, a curse will come upon those who take others land and they will be rooted out the land like Canaan and his seed (sons or descendants) was.  These migrating and invading european Negroes who have had cosmetic surgery on them to make them look presentable to the rest of the world are not Native Americans and never will be ... And they can only lawfully live in the USA if the indigenous Native Americans appointed (assigned) to live here agree to let them live here.  Otherwise they are breaking the righteous and divine laws of our Lord and will suffer the consequences .. as well as anyone who sides with them against the divine laws of our blessed Lord YHVH.  No laws pass by the UN or any country or any seed of the serpent/nachash or the seed of Qayin/Cain or the apostate seed of Ya'qobh/Jacob can over-rule the divine law of our blessed Lord not to desire and take away someone else's land.  Going by nationality changes nothing because ancestry is by blood line and no amount of cosmetic surgery and fake hair implant and and fake white females (males pretending to be females) is going to change this.

• You shall not desire (covet) your people's (neighbor's) inheritance (land): you shall not desire your people's (neighbor's) house, nor his bondman (male slave), nor his bondwoman (female slave), nor his manservant, nor his woman servant, nor his horse, nor his carriage, nor the instruments of his labor, nor the produce of his land, nor the things that he has made, nor the treasures that he has in store, nor anything that is your neighbor's: your desire shall not be upon them, to take them by secret acts (stealth), nor by fraud, nor by trickery, nor by violence: neither shall you desire that which belongs to the stranger that lives within your gates; but you shall improve your own, and your desire shall be unto it; lest you be corrupt, and the hand of your people (neighbors) be against you, and the cry of the poor rise up (ascend) to ALHYM (God)against you. -- from The Book of the Covenant/The Ten Commandments ... >http://home.earthlink.net/~rosecoes/bookofthelaw/id2.html<

from the book of Jubilees - chapter 8

"... and he called his name Peleg; for in the days when he was born the children of Noah began [9] to divide the earth amongst themselves: for this reason he called his name Peleg. And they [10] divided (it) secretly amongst themselves, and told it to Noah. ....

And thus the sons of Noah divided unto their sons in the presence of Noah their father, and he bound them all by an oath, imprecating (calling down harm) [15] a curse on every one that sought to seize (TAKE) the portion which had not fallen (to him) by his lot. And they all said, 'So be it; so be it' for themselves and their sons for ever throughout their generations till the day of judgment, on which the Lord God shall judge them with a sword and with fire for all the unclean wickedness of their errors, wherewith they have filled the earth with transgression and uncleanness and fornication and sin...."  ... >http://meta-religion.com/World_Religions/Christianity/Other_Books/Old_Testament_Apocrypha/book_of_jubilees_ii.htm<

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 137) 
 745.9 in reply to 745.2 

Sounds like you are starting topics and answering yourself back again ... LOL!

To: BlackChoctaw  (10 of 137) 
 745.10 in reply to 745.4 
  • <BlackChoctaw quote:  My granddad love to sing and dance American Native style and people of all races to this date ask me where am I from, some think i'm Porteriguan, Egyptian,Black mexican,and I would like to proudly state without looking crazy that i'm a Black Native of America.>

If you were truly descended from any indigneous Native American ... no indigenous Native American would ever ask you where you were from.  All peoples of every indigenous race know their own ... It's only the fakers who have had cosmetic surgery, trying to pass themselves off as indigneous Native peoples who are ones who have come up with something to convince the real indigenous Native peoples who they are... and try and trick the world as to who they really are at the same time.  <Remember the 10th Commandment ... You shall not desire anyone's LAND (inheritance) or anything that belongs to someone else -- this includes their physcial appearances (or looks) as well.>

To: ROSETTA321  (11 of 137) 
 745.11 in reply to 745.10 
my grandfather was born in 1889 his mom was Full American Indian I dont need to lie , also DNA testing will proof my ancestory.

To: ROSETTA321  (12 of 137) 
 745.12 in reply to 745.10 
There are such people as Black American Natives no surgery or tricks in that at all.

To: ROSETTA321  (13 of 137) 
 745.13 in reply to 745.8 
I've never had cosemetic surgery so this doesn't apply to me. I have Native American Heritage on both my parents sides there are records dating back to 1889 and before of my ancestors in this land. God also told Cain he would get a curse for murdering his brother Able, wether Cain accepted Able or not he was still his brother. If Black Americans have no records dating back to Africa what other lands could we be native in? I wouldn't be a native of Africa because 1. there are no records of my ancestors being there. 2. There are records of my ancestors here and thier involvments. 3. Black American Natives deserve the respect to be called Black American Natives because many had mixed marriages. God doesnt want or like racism among his people. There are plenty of people in Hawaii who are of Negroid descent but are considered Hawaiian because of thier ancestory, the Philipines are the same way,Polynesia the only thing they are not racists against thier own blood no matter how they look they are accepted not rejected by thier own people. But God's own people beat him,tortured him and hung him on the cross. His own people did not accept him as the Massiah, but were used by the Devil to bring him down. Although the devil used people to destroy Christ he fell into Christs plans to save the world.

Navigate this discussion: 1-3 4-13 14-23 24-33 ... 114-123 124-133 134-137
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.