Black Native Americans -  Black Natives (1148 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: ctj2010  (66 of 137) 
 745.66 in reply to 745.60 

Egyptian Man who resembles the late Johnny Cocharan, was classified as white after getting citizenship in America, this seems like the same pattern of the Aboriginal People, reclassify a people to later take over claiming thier ancestors are White. I see now

http://www.cnn.com/US/9707/16/racial.suit/index.html

Reply   Options 

To: BlackChoctaw unread  (67 of 137) 
 745.67 in reply to 745.65 

Good evening,   Tysha...

And the fella sure does look like a younger version of B. B. King to me!

But suffice to say that the blackfellas down under have their own unfair share of issues and problems they have to cope and deal with too!

By the way:

I know a couple of them!

FYI...

To: BlackChoctaw unread  (68 of 137) 
 745.68 in reply to 745.65 

Intriguing stuff!

Also someting something I'd be kinda sorta motivated to repost a link to on that other forum we post on too!

FYI...

Later...

Peace....

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/14/08 11:27 PM 
To: BlackChoctaw unread  (69 of 137) 
 745.69 in reply to 745.59 

I was really appalled when I found out Native Americans weren't accepted as legal citizens of the US until 1924.

Aloha, Jeanne

FoodCourtPunchbowl012.jpg Diamond Head as We Leave Punchbowl 2 image by coconutqueen_hawaii
Diamond Head from the
slopes of Punchbowl Crater

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/14/08 11:32 PM 
To: BlackChoctaw unread  (70 of 137) 
 745.70 in reply to 745.63 

My mom's family came from Southern France; as such they were Southern European Catholics and they were treated as if they weren't white enough by White Anglo Saxon Protestants.  Sick, isn't it - one group of white people that was tall, blond and Protestant, treating another group who were short, dark-haired and Catholic as if they weren't "white" enough (meaning they weren't "good enough").

And the Irish immigrants during the 1800s were treated as if there were scum by other white people who treated these Irish Catholics as if they weren't white enough.  They really got treated very badly.  And it was white people doing this to other white people!

Aloha, Jeanne

FoodCourtPunchbowl012.jpg Diamond Head as We Leave Punchbowl 2 image by coconutqueen_hawaii
Diamond Head from the

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/14/08 11:35 PM 
To: BlackChoctaw unread  (71 of 137) 
 745.71 in reply to 745.64 

Yes, we are all one race, as you point out.  The Human Race.

When people ask me if there are different races, I say "sure there are.  There's the Kentucky Derby, the Belmonte Stakes and the Preakness - these are thne three horse races in the 'Triple Crown.'  Then there's the Indianapolis 500, which is a different race altogether, because it's a car race, not a horse race.  You want races for people?  Two famous races for people are the Honolulu Marathon and the Boston Marathon."

Some people think an answer like this is really funny and get the point; other people get really angry when I say this to them.  Guess they think I'm making fun of them or something.

Aloha, Jeanne

Diamond Head from the

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/14/08 11:37 PM 
To: BlackChoctaw unread  (72 of 137) 
 745.72 in reply to 745.65 

Interesting - sad, but interesting.

Aloha, Jeanne

Diamond Head from the

To: BlackChoctaw unread  (73 of 137) 
 745.73 in reply to 745.11 
  • <blackchoctaw quote:  "My grandfather was born in 1889 his mom was Full American Indian I dont need to lie , also DNA testing will proof my ancestory.">

Are you talking about the same so-called "DNA testing" that can't tell the difference between the immigrant european negroes and so-called "white people" aka seed of the serpent/nachash?  Remember the so-called "DNA testing" that couldn't tell the difference between immigrant Negroes claiming to be descended from Thomas Jefferson and his so-called "white people" descendants allegedly living today?

To: BlackChoctaw unread  (74 of 137) 
 745.74 in reply to 745.12 
  • <blackchoctaw quote:  "There are such people as Black American Natives no surgery or tricks in that at all.">>>

There are indeed such indigneous Native American peoples as "Black American Natives" and we are not cosmetically made over immigrant europeans Negroes fasley calling ourselves "African-Americans" ... or their cosmetically made over footsoldiers/seed of the serpent (or nachash in Hebrew) either.  And we look nothing like the fake made-over immigrant european Negroes always shown in the western press on TV as these "Black American Natives" you are referring to.  Nor do we look like the cosmetically made-over footsoldiers/seed of the serpent allies of the european Negroes they love to show in the western press as the so-called real indigenous Native American Indians whose ancestral homelands is the USA.

To: BlackChoctaw  (75 of 137) 
 745.75 in reply to 745.13 
  • <blackchoctaw quote:   I have Native American Heritage on both my parents sides there are records dating back to 1889 and before of my ancestors in this land.>>>>

And we all know that records can are often falsifed in the USA... especially these so-called government records.  I could tell you a few stories about how such records are falsified but no one is ever prosecuted in the USA for breaking the laws against falsifications of officials records (at local, state, federal, judiciary government branches) when such acts are reported.  I've seen plenty of fake photos (from government archives) of alleged "black slaves" and "Native Americans" online and being sold in book stores.

• <blackchoctaw quote:  God also told also told Cain he would get a curse for murdering his brother Able, wether Cain accepted Able or not he was still his brother. >

You have obviously missed the point of this account of Qayin/Cain and the trouble he had living with his own twin brother in peace.  The point is that Qayin was bannished from living with his parents (the Man or Ha'adam/Adam and Chauah/Eve) and the rest of his sisters and brothers.  Qayin/Cain went wandering into the land of Nod away from his family with his wife.  The children of Qayin/Cain (1st born son) and the rest of the children of the Man or Ha'adam/Adam did not live together in the same land.  And the children of Sheth/Seth <pronounced Shayth> the righteous son allegedly lived on the mountain while Qayin/Cain the wicked lived in the plains with a few other wicked children of the Man or Ha'adam/Adam.  At no time did these two groups live in the same land insisting that each recognized each other as brothers ... ignoring how wicked the children of Qayin/Cain broke the divine laws of our Lord.

• <blackchoctaw quote:  If Black Americans have no records dating back to Africa what other lands could we be native in? I wouldn't be a native of Africa because 1. there are no records of my ancestors being there. 2. There are records of my ancestors here and thier involvments. 3. Black American Natives deserve the respect to be called Black American Natives because many had mixed marriages. >

These so-called "Black Americans" of immigrant European Negro-Yaphetite (son of Qayin/Cain) are from europe, which is why there are "no records dating back to Africa" ...  These european Negroes as hired indentured servants (counted as FREE PERSON by mandate of the USA Constitution) came to our ancestral homelands from western europe via the Caribbean Islands of Jamaica, Barbados, Bahamas which they stole from our cousins the Shemitic-Arawaks and from the Racham/Cham/Hamitic people of South America called Caribs.  There are alleged records of immigrant european Negroes in the USA because they are the ones keeping the records and falsifying the entire history of the USA.  No group of people "deserve the respect" to be called American Natives because they have broken the divine laws of our Lord and unlawfully invaded, occupied and stolen our ancestral homelands which carries a curse for this offense (or sin).  I've often heard many allegations of alleged "mixed marriages" between these homosexual (?) immigrant blacks and indigenous Native Americans, ... but since homosexual males are sterile and their allies the seed of the serpent/nachash can only produce sterile/barren mulattoes, there is little chance that many (if any) of real the indigenous Black Indian Native Americans are of immigrant european Negro blood.  Besides, immigrant european females are fakes ... cosmetically made over males to resemble real women and  cannot give birth, no matter how they pretend on TV and in the media with fake photos of white and black transgender males looking pregnant.  These (black, white, whatever) simply go to obstetricians and place an order of a baby (cosmetically made over males (even the female babies are males that have been cosmetically made over), start wearing maternity frocks and pretend they are pregnant.  It's an abomination, and a sick sin and disgrace before our Lord in breaking His divine laws against homosexuality, lying and lying with animals as with womankind. (I often wondered why there were only white males as state licensed doctors could for a long time deliver our babies in the USA... and why our indigenous Black Indian Native Americans don't have any doctors or hospitals of our own and why mid-wives were outlawed for years in the USA... using these obstetricans to fill up our country with homosexual immigrant black and white fake heterosexual families pretending to naturally have babies.)

Navigate this discussion: 1-5 6-15 16-25 ... 46-55 56-65 66-75 76-85 86-95 ... 116-125 126-135 136-137
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.