Black Native Americans -  Black Natives (1146 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: ctj2010  (93 of 137) 
 745.93 in reply to 745.83 
  • So,  you relating it all not ancestors or forebears who mated or married who had or have black and indigenous ancestry,  bu instead to cosmetic surgery,  etc.,  is the worst sort of revisionist b. s. I've ever have had to challenge or dispute,   since I started posting on the message boards!

Why do you call ignorance of european history and so-called "modern medical and scientific advancements" "revisionist b.s." ...?   What I have posted is what you should have learned as part of your formal education.  Everyone should know the history of western europe, especially from the time of the migration/invasion by the Germans or Almaigns (ancient name) or Franks into southern europe, conquering and displacing the Celtic, Italian (Roman), Hispanics, Greeks and now the Russians or eastern europeans Slavs into the Shemite and Rachamite (Hamitic) parts of the world.  Check it out at SUCCESSORS OF ROME:
GERMANIA, 395-774
. . . http://www.friesian.com/germania.htm

There are no "white people" in ancient history.  The Hebrew Holy Scriptures speaks of those whom our Maker and God Yahoahey (YHVH/YHOH, Hebrew name) and His prophet Elijiah turned white (removed the color from the skin).  The mark of Qayin/Cain refers to the descendants of Qayin (indigenous or native peoples in the northern parts of the world) who have inherited the skin disease vitiligo (no color in the skin or leprous "white as snow").  You will find nothing in ancient records about "white people" as a race until the Germans moved south in europe bringing their cosmetically made-over ally the seed of the serpent as so-called "white people" ... then you will read about white skin, blue  eyes and yellow hair.  Check out:

"For myself, I concur in opinion with such as suppose the people of Germany never to have mingled by inter-marriages with other nations, but to have remained a people pure, and independent, and resembling none but themselves. Hence amongst such a mighty multitude of men, the same make and form is found in all, eyes stern and blue, yellow hair, huge bodies, but vigorous only in the first onset... " Tacitus: Germania, trans. Thomas Gordon ... http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/tacitus-germanygord.html

The so-called 'whites of germany' were all the same form because of cosmetic surgery and false hair and blue caps over their eyes and whitened skin ... the same potion or medication a person suffering from vitiligo is given today by a doctor treating them for this disease which makes their skin appear evenly white as opposed to red in the seed of the serpent and pinkish raw in human beings.  BTW, if you ever decide to learn something other than the propaganda shown on TV and in the european  propaganda machine they call the news media ... try and find something about how long the europeans have been using cosmetic or plastic surgery.  You won't find a thing about the origins of plastic surgery because they have been using it for thousands of years, hiding their actual looks and those of the male seed of the serpent, who carry the animal virus call HIV that kills all human beings once infected, as there is no cure of AIDSHIV/AIDS remains one of the main diseases the europeans use to kill off indigneous or native peoples around the world, especially real women. ... so as to destroy entire races of people.  And only the foolish would consider what is true to be "revisionist b. s."   as opposed to learning the facts and freeing themselves and their own native or indigneous people from the propaganda in the western news media ... propaganda and posted on these messageboards by paid agents, usually posing as indigneous or native peoples.

• We don't impose ours on you... <> I ask you stop trying to do likewise

To the contrary ... that's all you do is impose your european propaganda on real indigenous or native peoples in the belief that we will believe lies over the facts that are recorded in history and elsewhere -- but never reported or talked about in the european news media or on these messageboards.  So, I will ask you to stop imposing your propaganda and psyops and lies about history of the Americas and the rest of the world on me and the real indigneous or Native American peoples.  We've seen enough fake tribes of cosmetically made over european Negroes and their allies the seed of the serpent on TV and the news media to know that the world is being misled about who the real indigenous Native Americans are ... in europe's constant campaign to take over the entire USA as well as the rest of the Americas south of the USA borders.

Reply   Options 

To: stormshaddow  (94 of 137) 
 745.94 in reply to 745.84 
  • "the umbilical cord has been cut from Africa a long time ago

There was never any "umbilical cord" from Africa to the USA ... this is just european propaganda and psyops in their warfare strategy to use the european Negro Celts and Germans <Angolans or Anglos or Anglish/English> they shipped to Africa and the Caribbean Islands to invade and conquer several centuries ago... and now they are claiming these european Negroes who have not had the color removed from their skins (whitened) or a cosmetic make-over are the real indigenous or Native Africans to take Africa from the real native people there.  As if this isn't bad enough ... these same european Negroes are now claiming that our indigenous Native American peoples (Shemites and Kush.tes) who were enslaved in our own lands were actually the european Negroes they sent from europe to live in Africa ... so as to use these immigrant Negroes of African Americans to screw up the USA and allow the europeans to invade and take over ... using their news media to spread the lies and propaganda that a descendant of a former slave from Africa is going to be the alleged "first black president of the USA."   There are no records anywhere to support this lie that allegedly millions of African slaves were shipped to the USA as slaves.

To: stormshaddow  (95 of 137) 
 745.95 in reply to 745.85 
  • ... that the Black people who were slaves weren't a bunch of less than smart people with no skills.  Those plantations were each a world within itself and bought very little from the outside. . . .And how to you think those big plantation homes down there in the swampy lands of the south got built.  Who do you think cleared the land and drained the swamps?  Who built the homes?  Who cleared the land and planted crops, cotton and tobacco?

It is the european propaganda machine that would have us believe that plantations were everywhere and that the majority of slaves were owned by plantation owners.  This is far from the facts.  According to slave data at the University of Virgian Library online, the majority of slaves were held by ordinary familes -- owning as little as 1 slave (over 78,000 total) ... owing 3 slaves (over 100,000 slaves total) ... whereas the number of plantations with 500 - 999 slaves were actually about 14 (owing about 7,000 to 14,000 slaves total) for the year 1860. But you can go through the entire list yourself of Slaveholders owing from 1 slave to over 1000 at >http://fisher.lib.virginia.edu/collections/stats/histcensus/php/start.php?year=V1860< . . . Their records show no plantation owning 1,000 slaves or more.  

The  Kush.tes who were unfortunate enough to be enslaved were shipped by the million(s) from their homelands in the upper South and Northeast to these planation in the lower South . . . perhaps as their leaders/priests the sacham (spelled sachem by the europeans; and to cause more confusion -- europeans called these kings sagamore <after the Moors of europe>) remained free. <At least now we know why the europeans invented the story  Last of the Mohicans (supposedly a tribe of Algonquin or Canadian-Native Americans) so that they could falsely claim that the sacham weren't Kush.tes <descendants of Racham/Cham/Ham> but Algonquins (descendants of Qayin/Cain, like the europeans) from Canada:

"Foot by foot, they were driven back from the shores, until I, that am a chief and a sagamore, have never seen the sun shine but through the trees, and have never visited the graves of my fathers." -- J. F. Cooper, Last of Mohicans, 3. >

• Edited 6/6/2008 11:17 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: ROSETTA321  (96 of 137) 
 745.96 in reply to 745.93 

I guess I should've expected to come across more than just one black revisionist...

FYI...

To: stormshaddow  (97 of 137) 
 745.97 in reply to 745.96 

I hope and pray you don't have to learn your lesssons the hard way...

I. e.,   as is true of our other shared acquaintance,    no use trying to be reasonable with an unreasonable person...

It always has to be their way:

To which I say 'no way'...

FYI...

To: ctj2010  (98 of 137) 
 745.98 in reply to 745.25 
What does make one an Indian? Wanting to be one?

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (99 of 137) 
 745.99 in reply to 745.34 
Its called self hatred...

To: ROSETTA321 unread  (100 of 137) 
 745.100 in reply to 745.75 
What? Negroes (Africans) are a race not a religous cult! I don't think I've ever seen so much misinformation in any one place. Negroes or African Americans are not indigenous Americans. This sounds like the #### myth, please...

To: ctj2010  (101 of 137) 
 745.101 in reply to 745.80 
Why? Are Seminole or Shinnecock?

To: ROSETTA321 unread  (102 of 137) 
 745.102 in reply to 745.82 
What? I love reading this stuff! There is absolutely nothing true about any of what is posted by you, but is really funny...

Navigate this discussion: 1-2 3-12 13-22 ... 73-82 83-92 93-102 103-112 113-122 123-132 133-137
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.