Requests-prayers,energy,etc, -  MIghty Grim (692 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (58 of 116) 
 8664.58 in reply to 8664.57 
Well, the job at the radio station didn't pan out. They're a crappy station, anyway. ;-) Unemployment is getting impatient for their money, and I won't get my check from the life insurance until the 29th. I guess I'm lucky that school and my Mum are keeping me too busy to worry about anything! I managed to buy a green candle, and I found a money spell to cast, so I'm going to try it this Friday. I haven't cast any spells in a long time, because the spells I tried back in high school all backfired. I think I know why, though, and am hoping I have better luck this time. I just hope that scented votive candles are suitable. The spell didn't specify, just said use a green candle.

Be your own hero.

Reply   Options 

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (59 of 116) 
 8664.59 in reply to 8664.58 
Focus, Ralph, focus...be absolutely focused. Any negative you bring in to a Working will also be magnified (of course, I just made it more likely by telling you that, but...that's one reason why the Art is so difficult - the more you know, the more you realize how little you know, and how much more complicated it is than you originally thought). So be absolutely assured in your will and intent if you choose to attempt this. And be sure to use the "Highest and best good of all" formula, or a variation.

As an example - if you thought it was such a lousy radio station, why did you bother applying to it? Any negatives you bring into a situation will bite you on the ass. It's too late...you are now on the karmic Path of the (semi-)Aware. So you can't go back to doing 'whatever', and ignoring influences and resulting consequences that Cowan folk (oops, NOT P.C. here!) don't have to worry about. So take some time to meditate, and think about what it is you want. Focus your intent. THEN go to work, magickally and otherwise.

Just my advice..do what you will. I do (*G*).
BH

To: All  (60 of 116) 
 8664.60 in reply to 8664.59 
Well, I just got talked to again, this time by a friend. Apparently, the girls in class don't like the way I behave myself. My friend said that if they had gone to the office instead of him, I'd have been kicked out. *sigh* Every time I turn around, there's somebody complaining about me. I'm never good enough. Is it any wonder there's so much negativity around me, Bluehawk? Why I always see failure in my actions? I should just have my shrink put me away for good, so I won't be bothering all these nice, decent folk.

Be your own hero.

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (61 of 116) 
 8664.61 in reply to 8664.60 
ralph, there is a positive hidden in there. your friend is the one who went to the office and you didn't get kicked out of school. it may not seem like it today, or even a month from now, but one day it will.

and don't worry about not being good enough for everyone else, that's there problem-not yours. it sounds cheesy but it's true.

maybe give your doctor a call and set up a visit. just keep in mind that this too will pass. it always does, the ride may not be smooth but it will pass. and you will come out all the stronger and will be able to see all the positives in your life again. trust me on this one. and if you want to talk more you can always email me.

To: aunticee  (62 of 116) 
 8664.62 in reply to 8664.61 
Yeah, I suppose I should be grateful that they didn't go to the office. Still, it seems that I have to carefully watch every move I make, or I will get kicked out.

Be your own hero.

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (63 of 116) 
 8664.63 in reply to 8664.62 
i understand, been there done that, been kicked out a few times myself. just don't watch too carefully or you'll start bumping into the furniture and the walls all the time ;)

To: aunticee  (64 of 116) 
 8664.64 in reply to 8664.63 
I've calmed down a bit. I think I'll be all right. It just upsets me so when someone complains about me.

Be your own hero.

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (65 of 116) 
 8664.65 in reply to 8664.64 
Don't worry so much about it. I know people complain about me all of the time. At least I figure they do. *G* Some people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about. I have a couple of very trying friends like that. Also, you can't please everyone all of the time. So, that's going against ya. Guess, what I'm saying is keep a good sense of humour about you. I get cussed out at least a few times a week and have had people complain about me for whatever actions I did/do. Well, I tell the people that complain that if I made a mistake I am sorry, will try to rectify the situation, and will do my best not to repeat it. The people that cuss me out are just angry and are reacting out of emotion not thought. So, don't really care. LOL Chin up. You aren't THAT bad. hehe
Spirit Online: Spiritual Community & Information Network

To: MILPOL  (66 of 116) 
 8664.66 in reply to 8664.65 
Thanks. I've been curbing my behavior at school, and it doesn't seem so bad. I just don't like being so cold to people.

Be your own hero.

To: All  (67 of 116) 
 8664.67 in reply to 8664.58 
Well, the Powerball is at $116 million. I bought my ticket, lit my candle, and said a spell. There is going to be one Hell of a party if that spell works. ;-)

Be your own hero.

Navigate this discussion: 1-7 8-17 18-27 ... 38-47 48-57 58-67 68-77 78-87 88-97 98-107 108-116
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.