Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
POLITICS -  It's Going To Blow Up On Mueller (9751 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Leah (muppetmel1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (19 of 612) 
 9333.19 in reply to 9333.17 

bump

Reply   Options 

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (20 of 612) 
 9333.20 in reply to 9333.18 

Its a cartoon but there is a ton of truth in it.

I think, therefore I am....Conservative.

Trump 2020 Perfect Vision for America's Future

NRA Lifetime Member and 24 yr CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (21 of 612) 
 9333.21 in reply to 9333.20 

More on the web site if you scroll.

https://www.creepsonamission.com/

To: All  (22 of 612) 
 9333.22 in reply to 9333.21 

October 22, 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/breaking-former-trump-campaign-official-carter-page-sues-dnc/

BREAKING: Former Trump Campaign Official Carter Page Sues DNC and Perkins Coie Law Firm

Former Trump Campaign official Carter Page filed charges against the Democrat National Committee.

The Democrat National Committee lawyers met with the FBI on Russian allegations before the FISA surveillance warrant was issued to spy on Carter Page and Trump campaign officials.

A top lawyer working with DNC and Clinton campaign contacted FBI’s general counsel late 2016 -provided documents for Russia probe as fed investigators prepared surveillance warrant Trump campaign aide Carter Page. Then the Obama FBI unleashed the power of the Deep State to spy on Page, fellow Trump officials, and the Trump administration.

Chuck Ross at The Daily Caller has more.

Former Trump campaign associate Carter Page filed a defamation lawsuit Monday against the Democratic National Committee and its law firm, which commissioned the infamous Steele dossier.

Page filed the suit in federal court in Oklahoma against the DNC, the law firm, Perkins Coie, and two of its partners, Marc Elias and Michael Sussmann.

Perkins Coie, which also represented the Hillary Clinton campaign, is the firm that hired Fusion GPS, the opposition researcher that investigated Donald Trump’s links to Russia.

Elias was Perkins Coie’s main contact to Fusion GPS, which was founded by three former Wall Street Journal reporters.

As part of the $1 million project, Fusion GPS hired former British spy Christopher Steele to conduct the investigation. The result was a 35-page dossier full of allegations that the Kremlin is blackmailing Trump and that the Trump campaign conspired with Russian operatives to influence the election. (RELATED: Here Is How Much The DNC And Clinton Campaign Paid For The Trump Dossier)

Page, an energy consultant, features prominently in the dossier, though he vehemently denies its allegations.

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (23 of 612) 
 9333.23 in reply to 9333.21 

I'll check it out. Thanks

I think, therefore I am....Conservative.

Trump 2020 Perfect Vision for America's Future

NRA Lifetime Member and 24 yr CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (24 of 612) 
 9333.24 in reply to 9333.22 

Ironically Page was never implicated by Mueller.

He worked for the FBI and was clean.

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (25 of 612) 
 9333.25 in reply to 9333.24 

He is probably going to become very wealthy.

To: All  (26 of 612) 
 9333.26 in reply to 9333.25 

October 23, 2018

"In a new court order Thursday, the Judge said Concord Management’s conduct was not in violation of the law...How is it conspiracy if there’s no underlying illegal conduct or no illegal ends?"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/here-we-go-trump-appointed-judge-having-serious-doubts-about-muellers-junk-russian-bot-case/

Trump-Appointed Judge Has Serious Doubts About Mueller’s Junk Russian Bot Case

It looks like Robert Mueller’s publicity stunt is backfiring bigly.

U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich, a Trump-appointee, is having very serious doubts about Mueller’s garbage case against Russian company Concord Management. Indicted Russian company Concord Management filed a motion to have Mueller’s case dismissed and raised arguments in court earlier this week.

Judge Dabney Friedrich is having serious doubts about the ‘conspiracy against the U.S.’ charges against Concord Management brought forth by the Special Counsel. In a new court order Thursday, the Judge said Concord Management’s conduct was not in violation of the law.

A New York lawyer breaks down the new court order:

We already know that the basis for the Special Counsel was fraudulent.

Now we’re seeing entities being charged with conduct that isn’t criminal.

The indictment included “conspiracy against the US” charges for failing to register for social media spends, political activities, etc.

However, the Special Counsel insists that it doesn’t have to show Concord “had a legal duty to report.”

How is it conspiracy if there’s no underlying illegal conduct or no illegal ends?

Here’s your answer:

Concord could have interfered with the FEC’s ability to determine whether “statutes were violated.”

That’s it.

This is exceedingly dangerous.

And it gives a roadmap to how the Special Counsel will treat Trump.

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (27 of 612) 
 9333.27 in reply to 9333.26 

Mueller is accustomed to rubber stamps from friendly judges.

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (28 of 612) 
 9333.28 in reply to 9333.27 

October 28, 2018

FBI & DEPT. OF JUSTICE - ARE YOU LISTENING??? Your beloved Obama is taunting YOU for your failure to do your job. The public thinks you are corrupt because you are not going after KNOWN CRIMINALS who happen to be high powered liberals...AND YOU ARE CORRUPT. FIX IT!!! BTW: None of the Trumped up Trump indictments had anything to do with Trump and the 2016 election. Even this idiotic article that I'm posting from THE HILL, doesn't bother to inform people of that most important point.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/413447-obama-takes-jab-at-trump-nobody-in-my-administration-got

Obama takes jab at Trump: ‘Nobody in my administration got indicted’

Former President Obama on Friday took a swipe at President Trump over those who have been caught up in special counsel Robert Mueller's probe.

"They promised to take on corruption. Remember that?" Obama said while going after Trump and Republicans during a Democratic campaign event in Milwaukee.

"They have gone to Washington and just plundered away. In Washington, they have racked up enough indictments to field a football team," he said.

"Nobody in my administration got indicted." 

As of this month, Mueller's team has indicted or secured guilty pleas from 32 people as part of his sprawling probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Four of those people include former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign aide Richard Gates and Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

Trump has repeatedly slammed the investigation as a partisan "witch hunt" and called for it to be ended.

Obama on Friday also took aim at Republicans who criticized Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's emails during the 2016 election cycle. He alluded to a New York Times report this week that said Russia and China are eavesdropping on Trump’s personal phone calls.

"They didn't care about emails," Obama said. "And you know how you know? Because if they did, they'd be up in arms right now as the Chinese are listening to the president's iPhone that he leaves in his golf cart. It turns out, I guess it wasn't that important.”

Navigate this discussion: 1-8 9-18 19-28 29-38 39-48 ... 589-598 599-608 609-612
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.