Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
POLITICS -  It's Going To Blow Up On Mueller (8961 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (499 of 578) 
 9333.499 in reply to 9333.498 

August 26, 2020

"An admission that court warrants had been sought on false premises would have led to certain administrative discipline and potential criminal inquiries."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/08/clinesmiths-guilty-plea-the-perfect-snapshot-of-crossfire-hurricane-duplicity/

Clinesmith’s Guilty Plea: The Perfect Snapshot of Crossfire Hurricane Duplicity

Carter Page was a CIA asset, not a Russian spy, and the FBI knew it early on but plowed ahead with its fantasy anyway.

Yes, Kevin Clinesmith did plead guilty Wednesday. Sort of. Well, maybe it was a smidge better than “sort of.” After all, it did happen in a federal-district-court proceeding (via videoconference) on Wednesday. And Judge James Boasberg did accept the plea after eliciting it in accordance with settled criminal-law rules. Sentencing is scheduled for December 10. So it’s official.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t mean to make you dizzy, but in my view, Clinesmith is lying about lying. His strategy is worth close study because it encapsulates the mendaciousness and malevolence of both “Crossfire Hurricane” (the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation) and the “collusion” never-enders who continue to defend it.

Let’s place it in context.

‘Page Is a Russian Spy’ — the FBI Plants Its Feet on a Fantasy Our point of reference is spring 2017.

While indignantly denying news stories portraying him as a clandestine agent of Russian, Carter Page asserts that, actually, he’s been an informant for a U.S. intelligence agency. FBI officials should know that Page is telling the truth. They have already heard the same thing from the CIA and from Page himself.

The CIA told the bureau ten months earlier, in a memo dated August 17, 2016 (i.e., two months before the FBI sought the first FISA warrant against Page). Page had been a CIA source who provided information about Russians. Page told the bureau about at least some of this work during voluntary interviews in 2009 and 2013, during the period when the CIA had authorized Page for “operational contact” with Russians. The FBI, meanwhile, actually used information from Page in a prosecution of Russian spies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But alas, the FBI is dug in. This was not just office banter. The bureau had taken the claim that Page was a spy to court. It was the linchpin of the hypothesis that the Trump campaign was a Kremlin influence operation. This theory, bereft of supporting evidence and resistant to exculpatory evidence, had the imprimatur of FBI headquarters. By June 2017, in conjunction with the Justice Department, the FBI had made this claim under oath to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), three times: a first application in October 2016, and renewal applications in January and April 2017. Each time, based on the FBI’s representations, the FISC issued a 90-day surveillance warrant against Page.

Disclosure Would Mean Epic Humiliation The warrant issued by the FISC on April 7 was due to expire in early July. By mid June, then, the bureau was well into its preparations to submit yet another renewal application.

This is the salient time frame for Clinesmith’s case. His defense counsel and apologists would have you look at it as a snapshot. But it wasn’t just a moment in time. It was a moment shaped by the preceding ten months, since the “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation (i.e., the Trump-Russia probe) was formally opened on July 31, 2016.

By June 2017, it would have occasioned epic humiliation for the FBI to admit that it had on three occasions made false assertions under oath in order to persuade federal judges to issue classified surveillance warrants against an American citizen. Not just humiliation. FBI leadership had publicized the existence of the Trump–Russia probe, consciously promoting the media-Democratic political narrative that the president was beholden to the Kremlin. An admission that court warrants had been sought on false premises would have led to certain administrative discipline and potential criminal inquiries.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (500 of 578) 
 9333.500 in reply to 9333.499 

August 27, 2020

I have a constant question, of which I never hear any potential answers: "Why was Steele desperate to stop Trump." Now, for the first time, I see potential reasons. It may go back to the Ukraine, and it may go back to American uranium, or perhaps I should say, "Uranium One." There is the potential here that a lot of people could go to jail if information gets out, information that could never have gotten if Hillary had won. With similar desperation, they need Biden to win.

Key Russian Collusion Hoaxer And Dossier Peddler At Obama’s State Dept. Worked For Sanctioned Russian Oligarch

Jonathan Winer used his position at the State Department to distribute the Steele dossier, but that wasn't the first questionable product Winer pushed to policymakers. He had been passing Steele-produced briefs to senior colleagues for years.

Jonathan Winer, a former top aide to Secretary of State John Kerry who was a key conduit for disseminating the discredited Steele dossier in the U.S. government, worked as a lobbyist for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska in years preceding the Russiagate affair. This revelation raises new questions about Russian efforts to influence American foreign policy — far afield from any Kremlin efforts to favor Donald Trump.

Winer’s connection to Deripaska came to light through last week’s release of the fifth and final volume of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 campaign. The Senate report also found that at different times ex-British spy Christopher Steele had worked for the powerful oligarch with ties to President Vladimir Putin, and sent scores of reports from his intelligence firm on to Winer, who admitted to the panel destroying many of them before leaving the State Department. Further, the Senate developed evidence that Glenn Simpson — whose company Fusion GPS contracted with Steele for the dossier — also did work for Deripaska. Simpson denied that, telling senators, “I don’t think I’ve knowingly had any contact with his organization.”

In his initial interview with the Senate committee, Winer claimed never to have met the oligarch. In a second interview, Winer revised this answer. He conceded that, beginning in 2003, Deripaska had hired the law firm Alston & Bird, where Winer was a partner. He worked on the Deripaska account but, asserting attorney-client privilege, refused to say what exactly he had done on Deripaska’s behalf.

RealClearInvestigations has found that as an employee of the government affairs and public relations firm APCO Worldwide, Winer also worked on behalf of the Russian government’s nuclear agency in 2010 and 2011. Winer also drummed up business for Steele among lobbyists he knew from his work promoting Russia’s nuclear interests. RealClearInvestigations contacted both Winer and APCO; neither responded.

Winer used his position as a top State Department official to distribute the lurid dossier prepared by Steele, which accused Donald Trump of conspiring with Russia to steal the 2016 election. But the dossier was not the first questionable Steele product Winer put in the hands of policymakers. He had been passing Steele-produced briefs to senior State Department colleagues for years.

While at the State Department during President Barack Obama’s second term, Winer disseminated to his colleagues more than 100 memos written by Steele’s company, Orbis Business Intelligence. Among them were memos apparently intended to help influence U.S. foreign policy in favor of Steele’s Russian client, billionaire Putin loyalist Deripaska.

The Senate revelations establish that Winer was a key but little-known figure in Russiagate. He, along with former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr — whose wife worked for Fusion GPS — have emerged as prime vehicles for the dissemination of the Steele dossier to the highest reaches of the U.S. government.

Winer was for a decade an aide to Sen. John Kerry. From 1994 to 1999, he was a deputy assistant secretary at the Department of State. From the government, he went to the international lobby and law firm Alston & Bird. Winer moved to APCO Worldwide in 2008, about the time he met Steele, who had just left British intelligence and was setting up his own shop. Winer told the Senate that in his private-sector jobs, he “was still engaged in various types of Russian representation all over the map.” Pro-Putin, anti-Putin — Winer didn’t care. He told senators, “It was any work that was consistent with their needs and my values.”

When Kerry became secretary of state, he named his old Senate aide to a top position at the department — special envoy to Libya. Winer seems to have used that position in ways that promoted Steele’s business. Winer’s efforts on his friend’s behalf included sending policymakers memos on Ukraine and Russia produced by Steele’s Orbis Business Intelligence. They were frequent enough to be called by a shorthand — “O Reports.” From the time he rejoined the State Department in 2013, through 2015, Winer distributed more than 100 of Steele’s memos.

To: All  (501 of 578) 
 9333.501 in reply to 9333.497 

August 28, 2020

"The hoax itself was a gift to our nation’s adversaries, most notably Russia. The abuse of intelligence for political purposes is insidious in any democracy. It undermines trust in democratic institutions, and it damages the reputation of the brave men and women who are working to keep us safe...House Intelligence Committee Republicans will soon be submitting criminal referrals on numerous individuals involved in these matters."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/rep-devin-nunes-the-russian-collusion-hoax-meets-unbelievable-end

The Russian collusion hoax meets unbelievable end

As the Russia collusion hoax hurtles toward its demise, it’s important to consider how this destructive information operation rampaged through vital American institutions for more than two years, and what can be done to stop such a damaging episode from recurring.

While the hoax was fueled by a wide array of false accusations, misleading leaks of ostensibly classified information, and bad-faith investigative actions by government officials, one vital element was indispensable to the overall operation: the Steele dossier.

Funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democrat National Committee, which hid their payments from disclosure by funneling them through the law firm Perkins Coie, the dossier was a collection of false and often absurd accusations of collusion between Trump associates and Russian officials. These allegations, which relied heavily on Russian sources cultivated by Christopher Steele, were spoon-fed to Trump opponents in the U.S. government, including officials in law enforcement and intelligence.

The efforts to feed the dossier’s allegations into top levels of the U.S. government, particularly intelligence agencies, were championed by Steele, Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, and various intermediaries. These allegations were given directly to the FBI and Justice Department, while similar allegations were fed into the State Department by long-time Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal.

Their efforts were remarkably effective. Officials within the FBI and DOJ, whether knowingly or unintentionally, provided essential support to the hoax conspirators, bypassing normal procedures and steering the information away from those who would view it critically. The dossier soon metastasized within the government, was cloaked in secrecy, and evaded serious scrutiny.

High-ranking officials such as then-FBI general counsel James Baker and then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr were among those whose actions advanced the hoax. Ohr, one of the most senior officials within the DOJ, took the unprecedented step of providing to Steele a back door into the FBI investigation. This enabled the former British spy to continue to feed information to investigators, even though he had been terminated by the FBI for leaking to the press and was no longer a valid source. Even worse, Ohr directly briefed Andrew Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad, two DOJ officials who were later assigned to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. In short, the investigation was marked by glaring irregularities that would normally be deemed intolerable.

According to Ohr’s congressional testimony, he told top-level FBI officials as early as August or September 2016 that Steele was biased against Trump, that Steele’s work was connected to the Clinton campaign, and that Steele's material was of questionable reliability. Steele himself confirmed that last point in a British court case in which he acknowledged his allegations included unverified information. Yet even after this revelation, intelligence leaders continued to cite the Steele dossier in applications to renew the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

It is astonishing that intelligence leaders did not immediately recognize they were being manipulated in an information operation or understand the danger that the dossier could contain deliberate disinformation from Steele’s Russian sources. In fact, it is impossible to believe in light of everything we now know about the FBI’s conduct of this investigation, including the astounding level of anti-Trump animus shown by high-level FBI figures like Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as well as the inspector general’s discovery of a shocking number of leaks by FBI officials.

It’s now clear that top intelligence officials were perfectly well aware of the dubiousness of the dossier, but they embraced it anyway because it justified actions they wanted to take — turning the full force of our intelligence agencies first against a political candidate and then against a sitting president.

The hoax itself was a gift to our nation’s adversaries, most notably Russia. The abuse of intelligence for political purposes is insidious in any democracy. It undermines trust in democratic institutions, and it damages the reputation of the brave men and women who are working to keep us safe. This unethical conduct has had major repercussions on America’s body politic, creating a yearslong political crisis whose full effects remain to be seen.

Having extensively investigated this abuse, House Intelligence Committee Republicans will soon be submitting criminal referrals on numerous individuals involved in these matters. These people must be held to account to prevent similar abuses from occurring in the future. The men and women of our intelligence community perform an essential service defending American national security, and their ability to carry out their mission cannot be compromised by biased actors who seek to transform the intelligence agencies into weapons of political warfare.

To: All  (502 of 578) 
 9333.502 in reply to 9333.499 

August 31, 2020

“I was a congressman, and in that role, I felt strongly that the FBI had continued a counterintelligence investigation against the Trump campaign without a proper predicate, in other words, illegally continued it,"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-ratcliffe-says-he-is-coordinating-with-john-durham-and-plans-to-declassify-more-documents-soon

John Ratcliffe says he is coordinating with John Durham and plans to declassify more documents soon

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe revealed he is coordinating with U.S. Attorney John Durham in the federal prosecutor’s inquiry into the Russia investigation and expects to make further declassifications public soon.

Ratcliffe, who has overseen the nation’s 17 intelligence agencies since taking over the role in May, shed a bit of light on how the Office of the Director of National Intelligence is assisting in the "investigation of the investigators" investigation during an interview with Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures on Fox News and insisted he is working to ensure that any intelligence documents he releases don’t "prejudice" Durham’s inquiry.

“We’ve actually, for several months, been coordinating with his team of folks to make sure that he has access to all of the intelligence community documents that he needs,” Ratcliffe said of Durham. “He’s looking at the same, some of the same documents that I am, and so our work is running on parallel paths. Now, his is a criminal investigation, and he’s not sharing his findings or the work that he’s doing, but I’m coordinating with him to make sure that he has the intelligence documents that he needs to do his work, and what I don’t want to do is declassify something that might prejudice his work, so we’re going to have to coordinate as we go forward the completion of his work with my ability to declassify documents, and so we’ve communicated along those lines.”

Durham collected his first guilty plea this month from former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who admitted to a false statements charge for altering a CIA email in 2017 that helped justify the continued Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act wiretapping of onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page by fraudulently adding that Page was "not a source" for the agency when the CIA had told Clinesmith and the bureau on multiple occasions that Page was an “operational contact” for them.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham contends the FBI misled the Senate Intelligence Committee in early 2018 about British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s primary subsource — recently revealed to be Russian-trained, Washington, D.C.-based lawyer Igor Danchenko — who the FBI knew by then had undermined the credibility of many of Steele’s Trump-Russia allegations across multiple interviews with him in early 2017. Ratcliffe recently declassified the FBI memo showing Danchenko undercutting the reliability of the now-discredited Steele dossier.

“I was a congressman, and in that role, I felt strongly that the FBI had continued a counterintelligence investigation against the Trump campaign without a proper predicate, in other words, illegally continued it, and obviously the Clinesmith plea and documents that I declassified in connection with that are related to that,” Ratcliffe said. “The question now is: Did the FBI have a proper predicate to begin a counterintelligence investigation at all? And that’s the issue that John Durham is looking at, and it’s also the issue that I’m continuing to look at.”

DOJ Inspector General Horowitz wrote in his lengthy December report that the FBI's Russia investigation, code-named Crossfire Hurricane, was "opened for an authorized investigative purpose and with sufficient factual predication." But Durham, along with Attorney General William Barr, disagreed with the assertion that the opening of the investigation was justified.

“When I went through confirmation, I pledged to a bipartisan group of senators that I’d look at all of the underlying intelligence surrounding the intelligence community’s assessment of Russia and Russia’s interference and this idea of Trump-Russia collusion, so I’ve spent the last three months doing that,” Ratcliffe said Sunday. “And I’ve declassified certain documents — and I plan to declassified additional documents, but I’m not going to prejudice John Durham’s work in connection with that, so we’ve had to coordinate with this office about the timing of that, but I’m optimistic that I’ll be declassifying additional documents soon.”

Durham is looking into whether former CIA Director John Brennan took politicized actions to pressure the rest of the intelligence community to match his conclusions about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s motivations.

To: All  (503 of 578) 
 9333.503 in reply to 9333.476 

September 6, 2020

"When asked who he believes was the mastermind behind the misconduct, Cruz said that top U.S. officials including former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Vice President Joe Biden and former President Barack Obama, "were intimately involved."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/sen-ted-cruz-frustrated-lack-accountability-trump-russia

Not enough! Cruz 'frustrated' by lack of accountability for Russia probe misconduct

"People who broke the law need to be prosecuted, and they need to go to jail," the Texas Republican says.

Sen. Ted Cruz says that he, like many other Americans, is "frustrated" by the lack of accountability for the political weaponization of federal law enforcement and national security agencies during the Trump-Russia investigation.

The Texas Republican said that those responsible for the illegal conduct, which persisted even after Donald Trump's 2016 election, must face more consequences. 

During an interview Wednesday on the John Solomon Reports podcast, Cruz said "the people who broke the law need to be prosecuted, and they need to go to jail," but so far there has been too little accountability. 

He remarked that "the Obama-Biden administration had embedded hard partisans within law enforcement that continued to wage a never-ending attack on the president and to be willing to lie, cheat and steal to do it." 

When asked who he believes was the mastermind behind the misconduct, Cruz said that top U.S. officials including former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Vice President Joe Biden and former President Barack Obama, "were intimately involved

To: All  (504 of 578) 
 9333.504 in reply to 9333.503 

September 10, 2020

"Attorney General William Barr said at the time that while Clinesmith’s plea was not “earth-shattering,” it was “an indication that things are moving along at the proper pace, as dictated by the facts in this investigation.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/wh-chief-of-staff-ex-fbi-officials-in-real-trouble-after-reviewing-durham-investigation-documents

WH Chief Of Staff: Ex-FBI Officials In ‘Real Trouble’ After Reviewing Durham Investigation Documents

As the criminal inquiry into the FBI’s Russia investigation continues, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said that the documents he’s reviewed spells “real trouble” for the agents who conducted the investigation, which found no collusion between President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and the Russian government.

Meadows, speaking to Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo on Tuesday, said he could not update the host on the investigation, led by U.S. attorney John Durham, but that records he had reviewed did not bode well for the FBI officials responsible for the origins of the Russia investigation.

“Additional documents that I’ve been able to review say that a number of the players, the Peter Strzoks, the Andy McCabes, the James Comeys, and even others in the administration previously are in real trouble because of their willingness to participate in an unlawful act and I use the word unlawful at best, it broke all kinds of protocols and at worst people should go to jail as I mentioned previously,” Meadows said, according to the Washington Examiner.

More from the Examiner:

Meadows was interviewed after former FBI agent Peter Strzok, who helped open the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, has defended the bureau's inquiry and argued the president was "compromised" by Russia during a media blitz for his new book.

Meadows said the documents don’t back up Strzok, who was fired from the bureau in 2018 after anti-Trump text messages he sent to a colleague came to light.

Trump has “encouraged not only declassification, but full transparency. He has nothing to hide,” Meadows said. “I can tell you, it’s real easy for Peter Strzok to go on 60 Minutes when he doesn’t have to raise his right hand and tell the truth. In all of this interview, I can tell you this. It’s not backed up by the facts. It’s not backed up by documents that I’ve seen. And ultimately his house of cards will come falling down.”

As The Daily Wire previously reported, an Inspector General report on the origins of the Russia investigation found 17 “inaccuracies and omissions” just in the FBI’s FISA warrants against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page. Among the omissions was the fact that the U.S. government knew Page “had been approved as an operational contact for the other agency from 2008 to 2013, and that Page had provided information to the other agency concerning his prior contacts with certain Russian intelligence officers, one of which overlapped with facts asserted in the FISA application.”

The CIA told FBI investigators in an email that Page had worked with them previously, yet an FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, altered the email to remove the information pertaining to Page’s previous work with the agency. Clinesmith pleaded guilty last month to falsifying evidence, The Daily Wire reported.

Attorney General William Barr said at the time that while Clinesmith’s plea was not “earth-shattering,” it was “an indication that things are moving along at the proper pace, as dictated by the facts in this investigation.”

To: All  (505 of 578) 
 9333.505 in reply to 9333.504 

September 10, 2020

I feel certain that Barr was not pleased when Trey Gowdy said the other day that he did not think any more indictments would be coming, and this I suspect is Barr's answer to Gowdy.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/breaking-ag-bill-barr-says-indictments-ongoing-durham-probe/

Breaking: AG Bill Barr Says “There Could Be” More Indictments in the Ongoing Durham Probe

Investigative reporter Catherine Herridge at CBS News broke news on Wednesday night on the ongoing Durham investigation.

Attorney General Bill Barr sat with NBC News’s Pete Williams on Wednesday and said he is not going to characterize where US Attorney John Durham is on his investigation.

AG Barr also said there could be more indictments to come in the Durham probe.

As Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch tweeted earlier today that there has been zero accountability for the “intelligence community” after it was caught in a seditious coup against candidate and then President Trump.

This is a very troubling to most Americans who are paying attention. How are US citizens supposed to trust their government when political operatives can go rogue and attempt to overthrow a sitting president and NO ONE is held accountable?

Tonight Catherine Herridge tweeted out some nuggets from AG Bill Barr’s NBC interview.

Democrats don’t seem to worried about Durham and his probe as the election draws near.

But Barr says there may be more indictments to come.

WILLIAMS: So there could be. BARR: Yeah, there could be. WILLIAMS: Will we hear anything about the Durham report before the election?
BARR: Yeah, I’m not gonna get into that either. CONTEXT: former FBI lawyer Clinesmith recently pleaded guilty @CBSNews @ClareHymes22

— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 10, 2020

To: All  (506 of 578) 
 9333.506 in reply to 9333.505 

September 11, 2020

“Weissmann and multiple Mueller henchmen claiming to have “accidentally wiped” at least 31 phones used in the anti-Trump Russia probe...The records show virtually all of Mueller’s lawyers used the same tactic: Put their phones in airplane mode, lock them and then nuke the phones by repeatedly entering the wrong password."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/new-doj-records-show-weissmann-mueller-henchmen-claimed-accidentally-wiped-least-31-phones-used-russia-probe/

DOJ Records Show Weissmann, Other Mueller Henchmen Claimed to Have “Accidentally Wiped” at Least 31 Phones Used in Russia Probe

Newly released DOJ records show “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann and multiple Mueller henchmen claiming to have “accidentally wiped” at least 31 phones used in the anti-Trump Russia probe.

The documents were uncovered thanks to a Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit. The phones were all conveniently wiped after the DOJ IG asked for the devices to be handed over — some phones wiped themselves, according to the DOJ!

The records show virtually all of Mueller’s lawyers used the same tactic: Put their phones in airplane mode, lock them and then nuke the phones by repeatedly entering the wrong password. The wrong password must be entered 10 times in a row in order to nuke the phone.

“Employee tried to incorrectly enter password too many times, and the phone was wiped of all data” – one entry shows in the OIG records.

“During out processing conversation… [redacted] indicated she had to wipe her phone because she forgot the password. Her phone had to be wiped to be reset because the passcode provided was inaccurate and the phone was left in airplane mode.” – another entry stated.

Mueller’s “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann wiped two out of three of his Special Counsel phones — he wiped one by ‘accident’ and nuked the other by entering the wrong password too many times.

One phone assigned to James Quarles “wiped itself without intervention from him.”

Attorney Harmeet Dhillon weighed in.

“This is shocking. In private practice, if you had a dozen clients who did this at the same time in response to an internal investigation, you would be preparing for sanctions and hiding under your desk. But these arrogant people think they are above the law. So far, they are,” said Harmeet Dhillon.

To: All  (507 of 578) 
 9333.507 in reply to 9333.506 

September 13, 2020

"It’s only gotten worse.  It must be met with indictments this time, extremely serious indictments because they did worse than entrap Flynn.  They framed him.  They made up the false statement.  They made up the original allegations to investigate him and they made up the false statements to prosecute him."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/must-see-sidney-powell-speaks-mueller-gang-wiped-clean-info-27-phones-requested-justice-department-inspector-general-video/

Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell Speaks Out After Mueller Gang Wiped Clean Info on 27 Phones Requested by Justice Department Inspector General

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Sidney Powell was on FOX Business Network’s (FBN) The Evening Edit with Elizabeth MacDonald.  Ms. Powell who is the attorney for General Michael Flynn knows the Deep State as well as anyone.  She represented clients against Mueller and his creepy top attorney Andrew Weissman in the early 2000’s in Enron linked cases.

Powell shared her experience with Mark Levin at FOX News before she began representing General Flynn.

Powell’s comments on Thursday were explosive as she discussed more criminal acts by the Mueller and Weissmann Deep State gang. Powell again discussed the Deep State crooks and pushed the Justice Department to indict and prosecute the crooks who were behind the attempted coup of President Trump and the destruction of General Mike Flynn as well. Powell shared:

It’s only gotten worse.  It must be met with indictments this time, extremely serious indictments because they did worse than entrap Flynn.  They framed him.  They made up the false statement.  They made up the original allegations to investigate him and they made up the false statements to prosecute him.

When Liz MacDonald shared that Peter Strzok claims that General Flynn lied twice, Powell said:

Well, Peter Strzok is a liar.  Peter Strzok is the one who altered the 302 multiple times in conjunction with Lisa Page until he added statements that were not reflected in the notes of the two agents that interviewed General Flynn and both agent Strzok and agent Pientka who interviewed him knew at the time he was telling them the truth.  That’s why Flynn was never reinterviewed they didn’t even warn him about a 1001 statement and they didn’t let him look at the transcript like they do ever other witness.  They treated him differently than anyone else they ever interviewed for anything.  They schemed and planned to interview him in such a way he did not even know he was the subject of the interview or investigation and they did that deliberately, violating all the rules in the process.

After discussing the obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence by the Mueller gang in removing information from 27 phones used by the Mueller gang when requested by the DOJ IG, Powell discussed the lies the Obama gang made to the FISA court and dropped this bombshell:

They have been abusing the surveillance system of the United States against 16,000 and more citizens for several years now.  Comey gave the three private contractors unlimited access to the entire NSA database like their own Encyclopedia Britannica.  I bet if they went and looked they would fine that they sold the bulk of the mining operations to the highest bidders wherever in the world they wanted them.

To: All  (508 of 578) 
 9333.508 in reply to 9333.507 

September 13, 2020

“Indeed, many officials apparently deleted the records after the DOJ Inspector General began his inquiry into how the Department mishandled Crossfire Hurricane.”

I don't understand. Are not the Mueller and Weissmann team thrilled about the possibility of going to jail?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-demand-answers-on-muellers-team-wiping-phones

Republicans demand answers on Mueller team wiping phones, suggest 'anticipatory obstruction of justice'

Congressional Republicans call the purported accidental 'wiping' an 'amazing coincidence'

Congressional Republicans demanded answers on Friday as to whether there “was a widespread intentional effort” to wipe the mobile devices of multiple people on former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team during the Russia probe, and suggested this could amount to "anticipatory obstruction of justice."

The calls come after newly released records from the Justice Department showed that at least several dozen phones belonging to members of Mueller's team were wiped of information because of forgotten passcodes, irreparable screen damage, loss of the device, intentional deletion or other reasons—all before the Justice Department inspector general’s office could review the devices.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, penned a letter to Attorney General Bill Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray on Friday, pressing for details on what actions were taken to recover material deleted from the mobile devices assigned to Mueller’s team.

“It appears that Special Counsel Mueller’s team may have deleted federal records that could be key to better understanding their decision-making process as they pursued their investigation and wrote their report,” Grassley wrote.   

Grassley wrote that “based on this new information, the number of times and the stated reasons for the deletions calls into question whether or not it was a widespread intentional effort.”

Grassley first raised concerns about the Mueller team's use of text messages in 2017, after the Justice Department inspector general discovered that texts sent by former FBI agent and member of Mueller’s office Peter Strzok were politically charged.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., on Friday also demanded answers, telling Fox News he was “outraged by it.”

“I’m not a lawyer, but I am aware of the concept of anticipatory obstruction of justice,” Johnson told Fox News in a text message, saying the action of “accidentally wiping a phone because you entered the wrong password too many times” makes him “HIGHLY skeptical,” and a dozen people making “the same mistake is COMPLETELY unbelievable.”

“This needs to be fully investigated,” he said, adding that he has requested a phone call with Wray on Friday to discuss.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Capitol, House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., quipped that the lost data was an “amazing coincidence.”

“It’s an amazing coincidence that all these professional investigators kept accidentally wiping their phones,” Nunes told Fox News. “You’d think these people could come up with a more believable excuse for hiding evidence.”

The new Justice Department records were released after a lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

The documents show that Mueller deputy Andrew Weissmann "accidentally wiped" his phone twice after entering the wrong passcode too many times in March 2018. Lawyer James Quarles’ phone “wiped itself” without his intervention, the records say.

The records indicate attorney Greg Andres' phone was also wiped due to a forgotten passcode. And they say the phones of both Mueller deputy Kyle Freeny and Rush Atkinson were wiped accidentally after they entered the wrong passcode too many times.

The records say that a phone belonging to FBI lawyer Lisa Page – whose anti-Trump texts with Strzok were of interest to investigators -- was restored to factory settings when the inspector general’s office received it.

Other officials, whose names are redacted, claim to have unintentionally restored their phone to its factory settings, deleting all records of communication.

Next to the name of one redacted person, the record says: “Phone was in airplane mode, no passcode provided, data unable to be recovered so had to be wiped.”

Fox News reached out to Weissmann and Mueller's former spokesman, but has not received a response.

Navigate this discussion: 1-8 9-18 19-28 ... 479-488 489-498 499-508 509-518 519-528 ... 549-558 559-568 569-578
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.