Requests-prayers,energy,etc, -  Start thinking good thoughts... (220 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (30 of 64) 
 9342.30 in reply to 9342.28 

"I'll keep my eyes open for one of those fan-squirt-bottle things. The evaporating water helps cool off a little."

A girl at work has one of those, and she told me where she got it. I'll get one for him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

Reply   Options 

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/30/06 1:01 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (31 of 64) 
 9342.31 in reply to 9342.30 
Hey folks just to check back in, I'm in Iraq now. Dusty, barren, hot. Thats basically it. The address I gave myth is wrong. The zipcode they gave us was incorrect so if anyone was planning on mailing anything please let me get the new zip to myth first. Thanks. Take care everyone.

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (32 of 64) 
 9342.32 in reply to 9342.31 

Myth gave it to me, so I'll be able to send you your mist bottle this weekend.

You're not into role playing, are you? I have a copy of TWERPS that might amuse you.

Get yours.

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/1/06 9:40 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (33 of 64) 
 9342.33 in reply to 9342.32 

Not really into RP anymore. Haven't been for some time. Just send me a good book! This place sux and its boring and hellishly hot ...bad combination!

Thanks for thinking of me bud.

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (34 of 64) 
 9342.34 in reply to 9342.33 
Well, I have a bagload of science fiction and fantasy in my car that the local book store said they didn't want. (I think it has to do with the fact that they have addresses of other used book stores in them.) I'll send what I can.

Get yours.

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/2/06 1:48 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (35 of 64) 
 9342.35 in reply to 9342.34 

That would be perfect dude. I finally worked some details out and got my own room down here at the shop so I don't have to walk a mile back and forth to where I was living anymore. The temperature around 5-6PM around here is right around 115 every evening. Walking home in that with your sleeves rolled down, a rifle over your back, and more than a few pounds of armor sucks ass!

On another note, I finally got some pics loaded out of my camera today. Unfortunately I gotta find a way to down size them coz they are all 1.5 megs and I don't have any photo editing software here. Got a ton of pics already though.

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (36 of 64) 
 9342.36 in reply to 9342.13 

Okay, found the fan/spray bottle, just need to get a box to put it in. I'm also supplying enough batteries to last you for a good, long while. Heck, they cost more than the sprayer! ;-p

Probably going to send the books separately, since I already have a box for them.

Get yours.

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/20/06 7:45 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (37 of 64) 
 9342.37 in reply to 9342.36 

Hey man, just wanted to check back in and let you know I got the books today. Thanks a million! I finally have something to read besides "the art of war" and old magazines, lol.

My pics are up now on webshots if anyone wants to take a look at what life is really like around here.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/554332776fZAKnb

Although checking that link just now, I see the Marine Corps decided to block it which means I can't access it anymore, therefore, the pics that are on there won't be updated till I get back next spring ...I'm so tired of this place ...

Boring, hot, monotonous, and continous. It's kinda like a prison work camp with decent food and your own room to sleep in at night, lol.

Least I'm getting paid for this ...

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (38 of 64) 
 9342.38 in reply to 9342.37 

Glad you like the books. Sorry it took so long. I'll send more stuff when I can.

"Boring, hot, monotonous, and continous."

Sounds like my job here! The only difference seems to be that it's cold and dreary outside and I'm not getting shot at. (At least, not yet. ;-p)

Thanks for the pics. The one shot of the Army couple is my favorite. Glad to see they managed to get some time together.

Get yours.

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (39 of 64) 
 9342.39 in reply to 9342.38 
Found a box that the mister bottle just barely manages to fit in. I'll see if I can fit anything else in there as well.

Get yours.

Navigate this discussion: 1-9 10-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-59 60-64
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.