Requests-prayers,energy,etc, -  Start thinking good thoughts... (212 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon11/23/06 1:03 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (60 of 64) 
 9342.60 in reply to 9342.59 

Whoa whoa there. I don't wanna be at the center of any drama and I don't want to be the one that makes you lose a friend man. See why politics sucks? But true friends can reconcile their differences and agree to disagree.

Me, I have no loyalty to her. I could care less what she thinks about anything. Great example she sets for her side of the political debate, btw.

Reply   Options 

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (61 of 64) 
 9342.61 in reply to 9342.60 
It's not just you. I've seen her get all snippy and obnoxious before, even with her co-moderator. I'd like to think it's the pain she's under from her back. I'll go back some day, when she's settled down some.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (62 of 64) 
 9342.62 in reply to 9342.60 

I have to add... You had better be taking darn good care of youself over there. I have a little offering bowl set up just for you. (Trying to bribe the Gods into keeping you safe Hehehehe)

I really miss you hon... Hell, I miss a LOT of people from around these parts!

Oh yea... Im due with baby number three in Jan... Whooohoooo!

((((((((((((((Sumer))))))))))))))))))

Amorella_moon@yahoo.com is the new addy BTW, so if you need anything, let me know K!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon11/26/06 2:30 PM 
To: Amorella  (63 of 64) 
 9342.63 in reply to 9342.62 

So um, don't read the news.

So yeah, um, it took me a while to be able to get on here and reply. Tried to send an email. Hope it worked. Things were touch and go with email and internet around here today. Now here it is time for me to go to bed and your day is just beginning. Enjoy your sunday. I begin somethin' like my ...111th monday tomorrow (it's always monday until you go home). Yeah, right about 111. Good lord ...

I may not be on so much anymore except around this time so I'll get back at ya whenever I can girly. It's awesome to hear from you again! Miss you bunches as well! Check out the webshots album when ya get a chance. Plenty o' pics to prove I'm alive.

So far I've met Chuck Norris and the band "Shine Down" out here. The USO rules, lol.

And congrats I guess? Three? ........Well I guess that's not a bad thing if you like kids.

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (64 of 64) 
 9342.64 in reply to 9342.43 
Well, I went back to go over that thread at Hot Topics and reconsider what I'd said. Seems I was right about her after all -  the messages they left after I stopped going were downright snippy. I noticed that when I visited, I was gagged, too. Guess I know who my real friends are, now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-9 10-19 20-29 ... 40-49 50-59 60-64
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.