Requests-prayers,energy,etc, -  No prayers... (91 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Shay's Mom (tiggyjenn) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/14/06 10:13 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (11 of 14) 
 9346.11 in reply to 9346.8 

Great news, you!  I'll keep thoughts flowing your way.

Wander over to the House later today, I'll post a link to Shay's 1st month photo album....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
baby

Reply   Options 

To: Shay's Mom (tiggyjenn) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (12 of 14) 
 9346.12 in reply to 9346.11 

Thanks! I'm so excited! I really do want to get out of the powdered metal industry. So tired of having black snot in my hanky.

I will most definitely check out the new pictures of Shay! He's such a cute little bugger. Then again, look who his parents are. ;-)

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

From: Shay's Mom (tiggyjenn) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/14/06 9:16 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (13 of 14) 
 9346.13 in reply to 9346.12 

Blushy you'll make me blush!

baby

To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (14 of 14) 
 9346.14 in reply to 9346.1 

Hi, Myth (and all)!

Consider the gentle thoughts done. Just hang in there, and it will get better - or at least different.

Sorry I haven't been here more, but I'm now in the grad school grind and a bit overwhelmed. Now I just need to keep repeating to myself, "I chose to do this. I wanted to do this. I sacrificed to do this. I am doing this because I believe that it will take me where I want to go in life. If it isn't, then I need to change it until it does."

Now, back to the five-page paper due Thursday, since I just finished the five-page paper for another class due today (on-line submission - so a noon Sunday deadline is normal). Or as a break, more research on the ten-pager due in my third class (*G*) next week, then the...well, you get the idea. Read, research, write, read, write, take a test, read, research, and write some more. Oh, and work, kid, and other life stuff.

Ahhh...it could be worse. I know, because it has been (LOLOL). Why should I be complaining, in this best of all possible worlds (*GGG*)?

BB and love to you all,

BH

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-14
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.