Greetings! -  Peekaboo (214 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 43) 

Howdy to any who remember me! Its my somewhat yearly check-in!

Peace, Astarte, Ralph, Beo.. And everyone here!

Reply   Options 

To: Whimsical1 (whimsicalone)  (2 of 43) 
 9349.2 in reply to 9349.1 

Hi, Whimsy! I definitely remember you! Not sure if I still have you on ICQ though. I really did miss you.

Place has gotten awful quiet since Tarty went AWOL, but some of us still stop by.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon12/17/06 3:33 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (3 of 43) 
 9349.3 in reply to 9349.2 
Second that! A few of us "pop-in" now and then...would love to catch up to Tarty again some day... :(

To: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 43) 
 9349.4 in reply to 9349.3 

There's a rumor about that says that there never was a Tarty, it was all a joke that Coyote was playing on us.

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon12/17/06 8:11 PM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (5 of 43) 
 9349.5 in reply to 9349.4 

*LOL* Wouldn't surprise me with the last few years *I've* seen! I can believe and/or simultaneously reject almost *anything* now =)

So how's life treating ya' man?

To: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 43) 
 9349.6 in reply to 9349.5 

Got a new job with a good company, trying to not screw it up.

Got rid of the latest temporary roommate, and didn't have to commit violence to do it.

In a bit of a fight with the apartment manager. She mainly disappointed that I refuse to respond to her manipulation, and that I couldn't care less about her control issues.

We will see how well things go... keeping my fingers crossed.

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (7 of 43) 
 9349.7 in reply to 9349.2 

Hi Ralph!

She's been missing awhile then?? Last time I popped in she was awol, too.

I haven't been on ICQ in ages. I've been working hard in school and I am almost done. I got the first degree, and am now working on the one that will allow me to be certified as a teacher.

What have you been up to?

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon12/17/06 9:29 PM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (8 of 43) 
 9349.8 in reply to 9349.6 
Yep, sounds like life no? Ditto on the job for me, I was w/ a non-profit whose funds seemed to dry up with each passing year of a Rep controlled gov't, now w/ a private cons. outfit...also my uncle died the day after my 40th b-day, decided to divorce, moved out etc...and that's just '06! *chuckling* It can just be '07 now so far as I'm concerned...good luck with all you got goin' on, I suppose control issues are just so damned widespread that we just deal w/ them as we need to eh? Follow your gut w/ an occasional heart check and it'll all work the way it was meant...but of course YMMV =)

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon12/17/06 9:32 PM 
To: Whimsical1 (whimsicalone)  (9 of 43) 
 9349.9 in reply to 9349.7 
Hey Whimsical, suppose it'd be rude of me not to say "Heya!" since you started this thread...I was in and out of Tarty's years ago (like 5+/-) and had always really enjoyed this place. I'm sorry I don't remember running across you, but it's been pretty infrequent that I've been back here...so, good to meetchya! =)

To: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 43) 
 9349.10 in reply to 9349.8 

Well I left my last job over ethics concerns. My concerns, their ethics.

The new job seems much better.

I hope the new job is good for you as well. Private conservation? Hmmm. I wonder if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Condolences on your uncle, condolences *and* congrats on the divorce.

There's going to be a lot of changes in my life over the next year, I can feel it already. But for once, I'm looking forward to seeing what they are and how they go.

This is the year I will be 41. Not bothering me at all. It's not the age that bothers me anyway, but not looking forward to getting through my birthday. Luckily, I got hired on after they put the birthdays up for the month, so I won't (I hope) have to put up with that.

Too many negative memories.

I'm working on putting up a website for my fiction. I'll leave a link in here when I get it up, just finished a short piece for it, something for the holidays, but not like anybody would expect.

And I will leave you all with that little teaser.

• Edited 12/17/2006 11:54 pm by MythBlade (Talismonger)

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-43
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.