Greetings! -  Peekaboo (209 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: ljrose  (41 of 43) 
 9349.41 in reply to 9349.40 

LOL... don't have to dig too deep here. I pop in once in a blue moon... trying not to make it that long though. LOL..

Reply   Options 

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9) unread  (42 of 43) 
 9349.42 in reply to 9349.37 
That'd be nice.

I do (free, really) tarot via email, ask nicely.
(It's good practice for me!)

To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (43 of 43) 
 9349.43 in reply to 9349.41 

Greetings Sapphire...

I know what you mean...I pop in here and "my" room Lets Talk Wicca. Seems that very few people post anymore and when they do it is just to say hello.

The only one that posts in Lets Talk Wicca is SiFan...thank the gods for her or I would go nuts with boredom! Oh..I am already there...duh.

Been spending a lot of time updating and adding to my www.myspace.com/lotionspotionsnotions  My business is getting more official...one of these days I hope to break even. In the meantime I am having a blast doing research and creating blends for incense, soaps, oils...etc.

Gearing up for Convocation in a few weeks in the Detroit area. Deborah Lipp, Gus DeZerga, Christopher Pencek will be there this year.  I will be doing a workshop on herbs...silly me..my hand grabbed the application and "someone" filled it out. What is that saying...the gods give us what we need not what we want.....roflmao

Blessings

lj

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-43
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.