Paganism -  7 things Christians don't know (206 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/23/08 10:00 PM 
To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (22 of 35) 
 9350.22 in reply to 9350.21 
Wow ...I guess GM wasn't my home after all. I guess there's no room for a voice of descent even in a "Friendly pagan forum". No better than any hardcore fundamentalist xtian groups here. Hmmm, maybe thats why I left paganism in the first place. No room for independant thinking there either.

Reply   Options 

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (23 of 35) 
 9350.23 in reply to 9350.22 

No room for independant thinking there either.

On GM? What leads you to believe that, Sumer?

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/24/08 11:43 AM 
To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (24 of 35) 
 9350.24 in reply to 9350.23 

Some loser whined and got me banned. I am sick to death of whiners that run behind my back to forum owners and never confront me themselves ***cough*** Darkdz ***cough***

...Wimp...

Couldn't handle a simple verbal beatdown from an atheist that's already walked the fairy tale path and seen it for what it is. I used to think GM was one of those very few places where discussions of opposing viewpoints could be carried on. It has truly gone the way of most xtian forums. It's a sad day when people that were patting me on the back a week earlier are telling the owner to launch me. Hell if it weren't for there being no mods here I'd probably get censored and banned from here for talking crap on another forum.

Well, that was the last place on delphi I really bothered coming here for. I think I've seen enough. I told Laura to get lost. I'm through with this follishness. There goes another supposed friend.

From: Buck Dharwin (Byff1) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/24/08 12:37 PM 
To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (25 of 35) 
 9350.25 in reply to 9350.19 

I think surviving physical death isn't normal.
<<

Your view and mine seem very much in line. 

But I'm long past the point of referring to other folks' beliefs as "nonsense".  My own experiences support my beliefs (well, they're more like "suspicions"), and I know that lots of other folks must have similar belief-bolstering experiences, which are interpreted through the filters of existing belief systems, myth, legend and other aspects of their culture.  Perhaps something like that even happened to Gautama.

You, and I, can think of our views as "scientific" in the sense that they're supported by evidence, even if only anecdotal.  But lots of other folks would deride that support for as long as they themselves remained unable to directly perceive that support.  So in some sense, everybody with a belief is equally delusional.  Having realized that, I've become much more tolerant of other beliefs, even while maintaining a particularly strong attachment only to those which can be "scientifically" supported.

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (26 of 35) 
 9350.26 in reply to 9350.24 

Some loser whined and got me banned. I am sick to death of whiners that run behind my back to forum owners and never confront me themselves ***cough*** Darkdz ***cough***

...Wimp...

Couldn't handle a simple verbal beatdown from an atheist that's already walked the fairy tale path and seen it for what it is. I used to think GM was one of those very few places where discussions of opposing viewpoints could be carried on. It has truly gone the way of most xtian forums. It's a sad day when people that were patting me on the back a week earlier are telling the owner to launch me. Hell if it weren't for there being no mods here I'd probably get censored and banned from here for talking crap on another forum.

Well, that was the last place on delphi I really bothered coming here for. I think I've seen enough. I told Laura to get lost. I'm through with this follishness. There goes another supposed friend.

Could be I missed the cut-off message. Swampy did not seem all that upset with you. If an asst locked you out, she may not even know you are banned. Why not email her about being banned and promise to be a bit easier on DZ? Bet you'll be back on GM pretty soon.

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/25/08 6:47 PM 
To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (27 of 35) 
 9350.27 in reply to 9350.24 

****BWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA****

Are you KIDDING me? Look Sumer, why in the HELL would I "run behind your back" and get you kicked out? I had absolutely NOTHING to do with it...*LMFAO*...in fact, I was rather enjoying our discussion...

As to the rest of what you said? "Verbal beatdown"?? Oh you're a hoot man...cracking me the hell up...

...but honestly, I do wish you the best...I really do, BION...

edited for clarity...was laughing too hard when I first posted...

• Edited 2/25/2008 7:02 pm by *DZ* (Dark_DZ)

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/25/08 6:52 PM 
To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (28 of 35) 
 9350.28 in reply to 9350.26 
Hey Si, as I told Sumer, I had absolutely nothing to do with him being banned but w/e...as you may have seen, we had a bit of a discussion, nothing I was too upset about and the owner took it into her own hands as to what she wanted to do...it's fine with me...I've been where he is right now, all angry and p'd off at the world, took some time and maturing to get past it...I have no qualms with Sumer, at one time I considered him a friend back in the day here at Tarty's...I hope he finds his peace, I truly do...

To: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (29 of 35) 
 9350.29 in reply to 9350.28 

Hi, DZ. Never figured you were involved in Sumer getting Banned.

Guess Swampy just didn't like the conflict on her forum.

Message 30 of 35 was Deleted  

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/3/08 10:52 AM 
To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (31 of 35) 
 9350.31 in reply to 9350.30 
Very well Sumer...wishing you the best, and take care...*DZ*

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-11 12-21 22-31 32-35
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.