Paganism -  7 things Christians don't know (207 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/3/08 10:52 AM 
To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (31 of 35) 
 9350.31 in reply to 9350.30 
Very well Sumer...wishing you the best, and take care...*DZ*

Reply   Options 

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/6/08 1:11 AM 
To: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (32 of 35) 
 9350.32 in reply to 9350.31 

I just want to say ...alcohol has made me do way too many things I regret anymore. I am sorry. I do what I do to get past what I have seen.

I wish you well.

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/6/08 4:46 AM 
To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (33 of 35) 
 9350.33 in reply to 9350.32 
Hey man, it's ok, and I truly mean that..I understand and want the best for you my friend...please be well ok?

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/9/08 11:17 PM 
To: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (34 of 35) 
 9350.34 in reply to 9350.33 

...And sitting here now, for the first time, I have gone back and reread what I wrote. What scares me the most is that I had honestly believed I had written much les than that. I have no idea what else to say at this point. I truly do not remember writing what I wrote. I'm sorry. I hope I can move past this.

Peace~~~

From: *DZ* (Dark_DZ) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/11/08 6:55 PM 
To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (35 of 35) 
 9350.35 in reply to 9350.34 

...but you know something Sumer? A good friend will see ya' thru those times regardless how much is said or done...just know that there are folks who care about you and want the best for you (and that goes for all of us, sometimes it's hard to see them through the haze of pain but they are always there)...reach out to them as needed for no man is an island unto himself (I dunno who I just robbed that from but it was succinct and available :)

Long story short, it's passed, and let it be the past but please do contact someone professional in helping you to deal with the emotions...there's no weakness in that whatsoever my friend, none at all...good luck and stay in touch...*DZ*

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-35
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.