Paganism -  Spring! (164 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Kirsten (koshugi)  (5 of 7) 
 9377.5 in reply to 9377.4 
We don't have any drive-ins here anymore. :( How about you?

Far as I can tell, we do not have any movie drive-ins actually within Houston.

However(!), we do have one, The ShowBoat <-- click, in Hockley (near Tomball) about 10 minutes from northwest Houston. For people in that part of the city, it's practically 'in Houston'. For sure the drive-in is closer than much of the rest of the city, say, Lake Houston, Hobby Airport, Rice or Houston U, or a hop to the Space Center.

Bet it would be fun to go there some time.

You know, entertainment wise, things could be fixing to go a bit retro. Drive-ins would be a perfect fit.

Reply   Options 

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 9377.6 in reply to 9377.5 
Maybe they'll make a comeback. Looks like I can't use html anymore on here...Hmmm....

To: Kirsten (koshugi) unread  (7 of 7) 
 9377.7 in reply to 9377.6 

The closest drive in for me is the one in Kane, PA. They updated it some last time I was there. They use a small FM transmitter instead of having all those speakers, but unfortunatly they use a frequency close to the one used at Mega Rock, the local radio station.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-7
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.