Greetings! -  The boys are back in town! (114 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 8) 

Dear all: I'm one of the old originals who left Delphi when they went pay. I want to say a big hi and brightest blessings to all! I intend to be active here now that I'm not paying the Delphi trolls again. And special love to my dear Tarty!

Reply   Options 

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9) unread  (2 of 8) 
 9380.2 in reply to 9380.1 

Welcome back! I, too, left Delphi for a while because of one of the political forums. I stop by when I can, now.

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9) unread  (3 of 8) 
 9380.3 in reply to 9380.1 

What became of Tarty?  I do so miss the days when this was the most active forum on delphi. :-(

"The untold want, by life and land ne'er granted,
Now Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find." -- Walt Whitman

Argante's Pagan Sanctuary
My Blog

Join me on Twitter

The Sanctuary on Facebook

To: Morgana33 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 8) 
 9380.4 in reply to 9380.3 

No idea. She stopped coming in even before I took my sabbatical from Delphi. Now I'm not sure if there is anyone left in charge.

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (5 of 8) 
 9380.5 in reply to 9380.4 

I don't think so, Ralph.  I know she left when things became contentious among members.  I'd just like to know how she's doing and if she is still on the pagan path.  When I opened my forum I tried to fashion it after this one.  I'm back after several months of being away from delphi, so there is very little activity, but I'm hoping it will build up again.  I think delphi has suffered from all of the people going on to facebook; there is so little activity in the pagan/wiccan/witch circles.  It saddens me.

My Blog

Join me on Twitter

To: Morgana33 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 8) 
 9380.6 in reply to 9380.5 

It saddens me, too. Even Usenet isn't what it used to be.

I don't trust Facebook - most of the people there tell you only what they want you to know about themselves. I even gave up MySpace back in 2007.

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (7 of 8) 
 9380.7 in reply to 9380.6 

I gave up myspace too.  I still keep up with FB because my children & grandchildren post messages and pics; it's the best way for keeping up with them, but my first love is delphi and no other network is as inviting as this one.  I've decided I have to make it my priority again.

My Blog

Join me on Twitter

From: Javert (JackFrost69) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host11/22/14 1:25 AM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (8 of 8) 
 9380.8 in reply to 9380.1 

Good morning Bluehawk.  Been a long while for me too.  A VERY long while.  I miss Tarty as well.  Time has become scarce for me on line due to some changes where I work.  I remember when I used to spend a LOT of time here.  Just popped in to see if anything much was going on. 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.