November 25, 2021 - WISCONSIN
This is the first time that charges against people at high levels of state government have actually been submitted concerning the nationwide voter fraud of 2020. May this be a trend that will soon be snowballing throughout the country. Arizona charges should be coming very soon now, in my opinion.
Sheriff announces criminal charges being filed against almost every member of the election commission in the battleground state of Wisconsin
The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC).
In a release issued on their Facebook page, Sheriff Schmaling said that the charges have been referred to the Racine County District Attorney, Patricia Hanson.
The Sheriff’s Office has called on state attorney general Josh Kaul to launch an investigation into what they called illegal directives issued by the WEC, most specifically, the directive to not use the Special Voting Deputy process as required by state statute 6.875.
In part, the Facebook post stated:
“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”
The recommended charges are the same for each commissioner, and include:
• Misconduct in Public Office in violation of Wis. Stat. § 946.12(2) (Felony)
• Election Fraud – Election Official Assisting with Violations in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(2)(b)7 (Felony)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Receive Ballot Non-Election Official in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(n) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Illegal Ballot Receipt in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(p) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Solicit Assistance in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(s) (Misdemeanor)
The reasons for the recommended charges were clearly explained during the October 28, 2021, news conference and in the supporting documentation.”
The sheriff also highlighted several other residents who family members identified as not being capable of voting, but having ballots cast in their names. Of the 42 residents who voted, 9 of them are believed by family to have been incapable of voting and were taken advantage of by the staff who were “assisting” with the vote.
Yet, it seems that every time a case like this is presented, the mainstream media chalks it up as debunked “conspiracy theory,” despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary. And it appears that no one in the MSM was immune.