Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 44874 views.
Luisada

4/25/18

I am at 1.601.111 thanks to the spring event, which I find very "generous", and in the 10 days left I think I'll gather some coins more!

Lulu in my Android game

Thanks to the Christmas, Spring Event and blood. sweat and tears - $5,002,770. tulip

AEGram

4/25/18

Annikabelle (Ben) (Annikabelle) said:

Thanks to the Christmas, Spring Event and blood. sweat and tears - $5,002,770. 

You have been added to the first list in the Who has 10 million in coin thread.......great work!

In reply toRe: msg 20
Aurora (Aurora378)

4/26/18

I'm at 1.5 million. I had hoped to make it to 2 million during the SE but there aren't enough hours in the day. relaxed

EllyV

4/26/18

currently I have 7,5 mil coins.

I am finally  buying the upgrades in the private roomgrinning.

Elly

AEGram

4/26/18

EllyV said:

currently I have 7,5 mil coins.

You have been added to the "Who has 10 million in coin thread."  ...... Second list in second post (5 to 9 million)

Thank you AEG and thank you for all your hard work on this site! 

KeepSeeker

4/27/18

Hello,

I know you as Watson and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your friendship on Midnight Castle.  Now that I have moved up to a mid level in the game I am trying to emulate your kind and generous gift giving style.  

Thank you for being my friend and giving me such assistance on my travels through the Castle.

Crystal;P (12earth45)

4/27/18

hi Aurora!relaxed

am at 4,561,239.  Thought I would pass 5 million, but eyes going cross doing the spring rooms.grin

will see how close I can come in the next 8 daysthumbsup

Crystal;Ptulip

AEGram

4/27/18

You can do it!!!!! I have faith in you, Crystal.